Wish Number 3: You

Three Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Once I make my last wish you just disappear?" Seulgi asked as she looked up from her laptop at Joohyun. Joohyun nodded and locked gaze with Seulgi. "Will I remember you?"

Joohyun shook her head. "No one remembers, they'll be confused about their new-found possessions but, the confusion wears off."

"I don't want to forget you." Seulgi's voice was shaky and it was the most amount of emotion she's had in the last three years. Joohyun gave her a sad smile before making her way over to Seulgi.

"There's only three more days to five months, Seulbear." Joohyun sat on Seulgi's lap and the blonde instinctively wrapped her arms around the smaller girl. Seulgi bit the inside of her cheek and brushed a strand of Joohyun's hair behind her ear.

Joohyun had become a part of Seulgi's life now, the past five months had been the best in her life, because of the brown eyed woman holding her tightly. Joohyun never failed to make Seulgi laugh, and Seulgi didn't want to give that up.

"Can I make my last wish now?" Seulgi's voice bubbled with emotion as she stood up, Joohyun nodded as she slipped off the blonde's lap and stood up as well, less straight than usual, facing Seulgi.

Taking a deep breath, Seulgi spoke.

"I want you."

Joohyun took in a sharp breath as she looked at Seulgi. "Seulbear please I-"

"You're the genie." Seulgi choked. "Grant my wish."

"Seulgi-" Joohyun swallowed thickly as her vision started to cloud.

"Grant my wish." Seulgi fell into Joohyun's arms and Joohyun held her tightly, rubbing soothing circles on her back.

"There are certain wishes that ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter