Three Wishes

Three Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It started off as a joke. Seulgi always created these scenarios in her head where someday, someone would come and grant her wishes. She kept a list of her wishes and hopes when she was younger, and somehow, it stuck. She still had it tucked in her notebook, the childish messy scrawl would make her smile as she read her list over and over again. Seulgi decided that wishes do exist when at the age of seven, she watched Aladdin. She would picture herself finding a genie, a floating bubbly little spirit that would grant her wishes. And over the years, even though she knows it's a stupid thought, Seulgi still clung onto that shred of hope where supernatural do exist in this world.

The girl was seventeen now, and her mother recently sent her to Korea University for further studies before she went out to fulfill her dreams (not the unrealistic genie ones, the one where she becomes a world famous singer dream) and of course her major is liberal arts at the College of Liberal Arts, studying the theory of music she figures that if she is forced to go to college, might as well widen her knowledge in music.

As she stepped out of the cab, she caught a glimpse of black. Grabbing her luggage and equipment, Seulgi turned her head and the raven head locked gaze with her.

Everything was brown.

She arched an eyebrow as the cab drove away then gave Seulgi a wink before disappearing in the crowd that was forming in the school rush.

Wait what?

Seulgi blinked twice and stared at the spot where the girl was at. She pulled her stuff over and looked around going in circles before deciding that she looked stupid. Seulgi her lips as she felt noises in her head. Scrunching her nose, she picked her things up and made her way to her dorm.

 

 

It was two days before she saw the raven head again. This time, she was alone in a deserted hallway. It was late and Seulgi just showered in the communal toilets. She hummed softly as she padded slightly back to her dorm. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the familiar brown eyes again and a shiver went up her spine. Chocolate eyes stepped out into view and leaned against the wall in front of Seulgi.

"Kang Seulgi." Her voice was soft and sweet. Seulgi's mouth hung open in shock as she latched on tightly to her shower items.

"Uh hi?" Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter