Wish Number 2: Zion T.

Three Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi laid on her bed next to Joohyun as music poured out from the speakers of her laptop. She was eating her last bite of pizza then waited for a moment for the plate to be refilled.

"I'm never leaving this thing." Seulgi shook the plate in front of Joohyun's face. Joohyun let out a small laugh before sitting up.

"You know, it's been three and a half months." Joohyun sighed inwardly. "And you've only made one wish."

Seulgi set her plate down before sitting up as well. As much as she'd hate to admit it, Joohyun really grown on her. Sure, Joohyun confused her friends sometimes (like that time Seungwan caught Seulgi having a heated discussion with herself on which toppings is the best for the pizza spawning in her plate, or that time where Joohyun made a really inappropriate comment about the guy they passed by with his girlfriend and she had to explain to Yerim and Sooyoung why she was so red in the face, she was still embarrassed about that because she was pretty sure she flunked the lie that she told. Joohyun still from time to time 'really the weather?'), but Seulgi never felt more comfortable with a person, or a genie, whatever Joohyun was. And before Joohyun, she basically shut everyone out and kept quiet.

"Let's get my second wish then, genie." Seulgi stuck her tongue out as she tried to lighten up the mood. "I want to meet Zion T."

"Who?" Joohyun's eyebrows shot up in confusion. Seulgi grinned as she watched Joohyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter