Wish Number 1: Pizza

Three Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been three weeks since Joohyun arrived and Seulgi has yet to make a wish.

"You know Seulgi, usually those people that I go to make all their wishes within the first week." Joohyun drawled out as she doodled on Seulgi's worksheet. Seulgi swatted her hand away as she tried desperately to answer the questions.

"Yeah well, as annoying as you are, I kind of like your company." Seulgi's eyes never left her worksheet as Joohyun drank in her words. Joohyun felt her heart flutter at Seulgi's words and she leant heavily on the blonde.

"Thank you." Joohyun smiled. "For keeping me around. I like you too."

Seulgi grunted but a small trace of a smile appeared on her lips.

"Okay I'll make my first wish now then." Seulgi decided as she dropped her pen. Joohyun bolted up and smirked at Seulgi.

"Go on." She prompted.

"I wish for unlimited money." Seulgi gave Joohyun a toothy grin. Joohyun shook her head.

"You know, everyone makes the exact same wish and I'll tell you what I told the rest." Joohyun shook her head again. "Realistic wishes. I'm not going to make you a multimillionaire forever."

Seulgi pouted. "Aw, come on." She thought for a while before speaking up again. "I wish for a magic plate that fills up with pizza whenever I want to."

Joohyun stared back at the girl, as if silently asking if she were serious. "You're a weird person, people usually just ask for cars and - I don't know a girlfriend."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter