Eleven: What Happens at Truth or Dare (Stays at Truth or Dare)

The Second Summer of the Boys

At the end of the day, the boys were genuinely exhausted. Somehow, Sehun had roped all of them into helping his boyfriend with an activity for his campers. That meant trying to control a massive group of five to seven year olds and teach them how to play capture the flag. Safe to say, it was a difficult venture, and at the end of dinner they decided they all wanted to do something a little more teenager-ish. 

That's why they all found themselves in cabin E2, sitting in a circle on the floor, about to begin a game of truth or dare. 

"I'll go," Taeyong volunteered. "Sungie, truth or dare?" 

"Dare?" Jisung responded hesitantly, and Taeyong ruffled his hair, trying to think of something innocent. 

"Hm...go steal something from one of the counselors." 

"Dad! What if I get in trouble?" Jisung asked. 

"Tell them it was my fault. They'll believe you," he responded. Jisung rolled his eyes but stood up, running out of the cabin. 

"You're a terrible father, you know," Doyoung said once Jisung was out of earshot. 

"On the contrary, I think I'm a great father. I'm teaching him survival tactics. It's a dog eat dog world out there." 

"You're such an idiot," Taeil mumbled under his breath. 

Within a few minutes Jisung was back, the boys looking up brightly when Jisung had a smile on his face. 

"See, I told you it would be fine," Taeyong said to Jisung with a smile as Jisung dropped two very large bag of chips in the middle of the circle. 

"You're welcome," Jisung responded as he snuggled in between Ten and Chenle, the other boys diving at the chips like animals. 

Once an entire bag was completely devoured, the boys calmed down and went back to their spots in the circle. 

"It's your turn," Chenle whispered to Jisung and he nodded, looking around the circle. 

"Um....Taeil, truth or dare?" Jisung asked. 

"I'll go with dare too." 

"Do the...uh... tongue kiss thing with Johnny. For twenty seconds," Jisung said. 

"Do you mean french kissing?" Johnny asked.

"Yeah," Jisung clarified with a smile and a nod. 

"How do you know what that is?" Ten cried loudly. 

"Donghyuck explained a lot of stuff to me last year." 

Ten and Taeyong shot Donghyuck a glare and Donghyuck grinned back at them. 

"Well, I'm happy to do that," Johnny spoke, turning towards his boyfriend and cupping his chin gently. Taeil's cheeks turned pink but he smiled back at Johnny, letting him lean in and press their lips together. 

Nerves immediately bubbled up in Taeil's stomach; he was sure Johnny had done this before but Taeil hadn't, and he didn't want to disappoint his boyfriend. He hoped Johnny wouldn't judge him too much, knowing how inexperienced he was. 

Johnny kept their kiss gentle and chaste for only a moment before swiping his tongue against Taeil's lower lip, the foreign sensation sending a shudder down his spine. Taeil opened his mouth and Johnny moved his whole body closer, their chests pressed together in front of everyone as Johnny's tongue made its way through Taeil's mouth. Taeil hesitantly let his tongue slide back against Johnny's, holding back the frankly embarrassing noise that threatened to escape his throat. 

"Your time is up! Guys!" Doyoung shouted and Johnny and Taeil pulled away. Taeil blushed and tried to hide his face, his whole body feeling hot, but Johnny just bit his lip with a prideful look in his eyes. 

"That was...so weird," Chenle commented.

"What do you mean? That was ing hot. I was not expecting Taeil to be y at all," Donghyuck responded. Mark jokingly slapped Donghyuck's arm and Taeil flushed even more. 

"U-uh it's, uh, my turn, right?" Taeil spoke, still in a daze. "Chenle, truth or dare?"

"I'm picking truth, because that was weird," Chenle responded.

"Um, do you like anyone?" Taeil asked, the first question that came to his fried brain. 

Immediately, Chenle's eyes widened unimaginably and he blushed a bright pink. Everyone looked at him curiously; nobody was expecting the answer to be yes. 

"Yes," Chenle answered very quietly; the sound of him speaking in a soft voice almost unrecognizable in their ears. 

"Who is it?" Renjun asked with genuine curiosity. 

"Th-that's not part of the question!" Chenle cried, looking straight ahead to avoid anyone's eyes. "I don't have to answer." 

"Come on!" Jaehyun whined teasingly. 

"I'm not saying it," Chenle responded surprisingly firmly. "Johnny, truth or dare?"

"Uh, dare, I guess," Johnny said, still overwhelmed by Chenle's answer and french kissing Taeil for the first time. 

"Go pinch Taeil's ," Chenle responded with his arms crossed. 

"Ooh!" Yukhei teased, and Chenle smiled; for once he wanted the attention off of him. 

"Can't believe Jisung and Chenle are trying to give me a ," Johnny mumbled so quietly only Taeil could hear, who immediately grimaced at him. 

"You're lucky I know the context of that, or else I'd have to kill you," Taeil answered. 

Johnny chuckled. "Just come here, babe." 

As Taeil contemplated the fact that his first timer french kissing gave Johnny a , Johnny surreptitiously pinched Taeil's through his hoodie. 

"Eep!" Taeil squealed, clutching his chest and pouting. "Everyone needs to leave the two of us alone, from now on." 

Johnny grinned at Taeil before looking around the room. "Jaemin, truth or dare?"

"Dare please!" Jaemin answered. He did not want to get asked about who he liked. 

"Hmm," Johnny thought, trying to get a dare that wasn't too dirty for the thirteen year old boy. Donghyuck, who was sitting directly next to him, turned and whispered something in his ear, and Johnny smiled back. Jaemin immediately frowned; this could not mean anything good. 

"I dare you to kiss Jeno," Johnny said. 

"I'm going to ing kill you," Jaemin deliberately mouthed to Donghyuck, who just smirked back at him, before crawling over to Jeno. The two boys avoided each other's eyes, fiddling with their hands and adjusting where they sat. 

"Uh, how does this work again?" Jeno asked, trying to sound casual but really it came off as incredibly nervous. 

"Lean in, make a kissy face, close your eyes, then touch your lips. Oh yeah, don't just leave your hands dangling either," Yukhei responded. Jaemin and Jeno nodded at him before shrugging at each other, cheeks stained pink, and following Yukhei's suggestion. Jaemin put his hands on Jeno's shoulders and Jeno left his hands a little above Jaemin's waist, trying desperately to avoid touching anywhere sensitive. Both stood still before suddenly, Jeno began to lean in, and Jaemin shut his eyes just in time before their lips were together. 

He immediately felt sparks on every one of his nerve endings, both a little scared and a lot happy all at once. Jeno's lips were so soft and lovely against his own, trembling a little bit where he sat, not knowing what exactly was happening but loving every moment of it. 

They both pulled away at the same time, slowly, a little uncomfortably but still excitedly. Jaemin briefly looked up to see Jeno smiling shyly back at him. He returned the smile before nervously scurrying back to his seat. 

"That was so cute!" Jaehyun cried. 

"Aww," Kun cooed. 

"Shut up!" Jeno and Jaemin whined simultaneously. 

"Told ya," Donghyuck mouthed to Jaemin.

"Yuta!" Jaemin said loudly, trying to draw the attention off of himself and Jeno. "Truth or dare?"

"I'll pick truth," Yuta answered. He hoped maybe through a good question, he could prove his love for Sicheng. 

"Are you in love?" Jaemin answered, and everyone ooh'd and ahh'd at the question. 

"Yes. Of course," Yuta answered, smiling down at Sicheng, his arm wrapped around him. Sicheng looked up at him shyly but with a huge smile, and for once Kun was the one glaring in the distance. "He's my soulmate," he announced to the whole group. 

Everyone (minus Kun) aww'd at the couple, and Yuta's eyes proudly circled the couple for who to ask. 

"Donghyuck, truth or dare?" 

"Dare's always more fun," Donghyuck answered. 

Yuta thought for a moment then laughed, his hand rubbing circles on Sicheng's waist. "I'm gonna make you really happy, Donghyuck. Go make out with Mark and bite his lip." 

"You, my friend, are a king! Bless you, Yuta," Donghyuck said before turning to Mark and pressing their lips together. 

Last year, nobody had believed Donghyuck when he claimed he'd kissed a bunch of people before. But kissing him now, Mark had to believe him. Maybe it was because Donghyuck was so adorable and sweet and hot and his literal boyfriend, but kissing him gave Mark butterflies every single time. Donghyuck knew exactly where to put his hands (chaste, of course), how to tilt his head, how to lead Mark. Mark just had to follow. 

Mark squeaked a little bit when Donghyuck bit his lip lightly, pulling away. It was a weird sensation, but Mark had to admit, it was a little bit...y. He blushed fiercely, curling up into a ball sort of away from Donghyuck. 

"I'm disgusted that I thought that was hot," Renjun said. 

"I'm disgusted by your face," Donghyuck answered, giving Mark a momentary smirk. "Kun, truth or dare?"

"I'll pick dare," he answered. Donghyuck threw Yuta a wink before looking back at Kun. "Tennie, don't you have those toy handcuffs? Kun, I dare you to handcuff your wrists together the rest of the night." 

Kun groaned and Ten brought out the handcuffs, Sicheng doing the honors of handcuffing Kun. Yuta gave Kun an arrogant grin, before giving Donghyuck a grateful thumbs up. Donghyuck thought he owed Yuta for giving him that terrific dare. 

"Jeno, truth or dare?" Kun asked dejectedly. 

"T-truth," Jeno answered shyly, still a little dazed from kissing Jaemin. 

"Hmm...was Jaemin a good kisser?"

Jeno couldn't stop himself from smiling, directing his eyes to the floor. "Yeah. It was really nice. I mean...th-that was my first kiss, but I mean, I'm sure Jaemin was, uh, really good." 

"You two have now surpassed Donghyuck and Mark as the cutest of the baby couples," Taeil announced. 

"Where they ever the cutest?" Doyoung questioned. 

"Anyways!" Jeno said loudly. "Doyoung, truth or dare?" 

Jaehyun nudged Doyoung's ribs, and Doyoung rolled his eyes. "Fine, dare." 

"Sit on Jaehyun's lap for the rest of the game."

Doyoung repeated his eye roll and Jaehyun smiled, patting his thighs. Doyoung nestled into his lap with a glare, and Jaehyun wrapped his arms around Doyoung tightly. 

"Renjun, truth or dare?"

"These dares are ing scary. I pick truth." 

"Okay, I know you're straight. But if you absolutely had to date someone at camp, who would it be?"

Renjun sighed loudly as Doyoung leaned against Jaehyun's chest. "Ugh, that's so hard, because I don't think I'd date any of you even if I was gay. But I guess...Jeno or Jaemin. They're objectively attractive, close to my age, and not disgusting." 

"Not disgusting? From Renjun, that's a compliment," Chenle teased. "You two should feel honored." Jeno and Jaemin laughed, and Renjun rolled his eyes. 

"Ten, truth or dare?" 

"Truth," Ten answered. 

"Since when are you so boring?" Yuta asked him. 

"Maybe I want to answer a y question once in a while." 

"From a thirteen year old?" Johnny cried. 

"Guys! Let me ask," Renjun interrupted. "Okay...how does gay work?" 

"Wait, what?" Ten asked. 

"I'm serious! Nobody here will explain it to me. I figured you would know." 

"Um, okay....." Ten said, trying to figure out how to phrase it without disturbing his children. 

"Donghyuck explained it to us last year," Chenle and Jisung said simultaneously. 

"So you don't have to be cautious,"Jisung added. 

Ten nodded. "Well, um...okay. goes in ." 

"Oooh!" Renjun responded, his eyes lighting up and nodding in realization. "Alright. That makes sense."

"Is it my turn?" Ten asked, and everyone nodded at him. "Mark, truth or dare?"

Mark grimaced; he knew it would be ual if it was coming from Ten. "Uh, truth," he answered, just to be on the safe side. 

"What made you fall for Donghyuck?" He asked. 

"Wait, Ten? Not asking a ual question? What is this?" Johnny teased. 

"Come on, guys. I didn't want to freak the kid out. I was his first kiss, you know. I know him pretty well." 

"You were Mark's first kiss?" Jeno cried in confusion. 

Ten nodded. "We all played spin the bottle last year," Sicheng clarified. 

"Weird," Chenle mumbled. 

"Anyways, answer the question," Taeil said. 

Mark flushed just thinking of his answer. "Um, to be honest...I fell for Donghyuck because he's so funny. He always makes me laugh. And, he's really caring to me. He always makes me feel special." 

"Awww!" Yukhei cooed, and Donghyuck smiled at Mark before pecking him on the lips. Mark beamed at Donghyuck, and Donghyuck smiled back at him. 

"Go, you sick lovebirds," Doyoung said. 

"Oh, oh yeah!" Mark said, turning away from Donghyuck and physically shaking his head. "Jaehyun, truth or dare?"

"Um, truth," Jaehyun answered. 

"Hmm.... what is your secret kink?" Mark asked, with a shy yet smug grin. 

"Is Mark stealing Ten's job?" Yuta asked. 

"Come on, I'm curious," Taeyong said, and all eyes were on Jaehyun, except for Doyoung's. He was staring at the floor, trying not to blush while he was still seated on Jaehyun's lap. 

"Uh...um..." Jaehyun started, looking off to the side to avoid seeing even the back of Doyoung's head. "It's...like, hair pulling. I dunno, like tugging on a guy's hair." 

"That is hot," Taeyong said. 

"I'll kill you," Doyoung mumbled to Taeyong, but he was almost red in color. 

"Yukhei, truth or dare?" Jaehyun asked, his voice more quiet than before. 

"Dare," Yukhei responded, grinning at Jungwoo who was resting his head on his shoulder before looking back at Jaehyun. 

"Let Jungwoo straddle you for the rest of the night." 

"Oh absolutely," Yukhei answered with a smirk, looking over at Jungwoo. "Cm'here," he mumbled, and after a brief glance at Yukhei, Jungwoo climbed onto his lap. Yukhei carressed the back of Jungwoo's head with one and held his back steady with the other. Jungwoo shyly buried his face in Yukhei's chest. 

"We just started dating two days ago," Jungwoo whined, quietly enough for only Yukhei to hear. 

"This is pretty cuddly though," Yukhei responded, kissing the top of Jungwoo's forehead, and finally Jungwoo smiled up at him. "Sicheng, truth or dare?" 

"Uh, truth," Sicheng answered; he didn't want them to make him do anything weird with Kun. 

"Do you think Kun is cute?" Yukhei asked. 

Sicheng didn't know what to say; obviously he didn't want to make Yuta jealous, but more than that he didn't want to hurt Kun's feelings. Anyways, he thought Kun was objectively cute, even if he wasn't Sicheng's type. 

"Uh...yeah?" Sicheng answered hesitantly. Even though he wasn't looking right at Yuta, he could feel him tense and frown, and when he looked at Kun, Kun grinned brightly back at him. Everyone in the room could feel the tension in the air, and Sicheng just wanted it to stop. 

"Jungwoo, truth or dare?"

"I pick truth," Jungwoo answered very quietly. 

"What is your favorite body part on Yukhei? Not his face," Sicheng said. 

Jungwoo thought for a moment. "Probably his chest," Jungwoo answered. 

"Oh, y," Yukhei teased, looking down at his boyfriend who was still straddled across his lap. 

"No, not like that! I mean, well, of course it is that too, um....I-I like it because it's so big and cuddly," Jungwoo said. 

"Chest is kind of a y answer no matter how you phrase it," Mark teased. 

"Taeyongie! Truth or dare!" Jungwoo said loudly. 

"Let's finish this out with a dare," Taeyong responded. 

"What should tell him to do? Kiss Ten?" Jungwoo whispered to Yukhei. 

"No way, they do that all the time. Tell him to be the little spoon and Ten to be the big one when they sleep." 

"Okay! Taeyong, tonight you have to be the little spoon and Ten has to be the big one when you sleep."

"But then I'll be cold!" Ten whined. 

"Come on guys, I think it's time for bed," Taeyong said, shaking Jisung awake to walk him to his room. The others agreed, the E1 boys heading back to their cabin, as the rest of them crawled into their beds. 

Jungwoo was about to get off of Yukhei's lap when suddenly, Yukhei picked him up. Jungwoo squeaked loudly, wrapping his legs tightly around Yukhei's waist, before Yukhei threw both of them onto his bed. 

"Sleep with me now," Yukhei said with a big grin. "Then you won't have to be on the floor." Jungwoo really wanted to, but he was a little shy because they only just started dating. "I'll be the big spoon," Yukhei whispered, and Jungwoo immediately grinned. Cuddling did sound nice. 

"Okay," he responded with a giggle. He left his sleeping bag out in the middle of the floor and let Yukhei drape the covers over him, Yukhei wrapping his much larger body around Jungwoo's. Yukhei placed a kiss to Jungwoo's soft cheek, and Jungwoo couldn't stop smiling. 

"Goodnight baby," he whispered softly as Taeil got up to turn off the lights. The boys all said goodnight, and the boys started to fall asleep. 

That is, until the bed frame around Jungwoo began to squeak softly. "That's just Taeyong and Ten," Yukhei explained as Jungwoo grimaced. "You'll get used to it." 

Jungwoo frowned until Yukhei threw his arm over Jungwoo protectively. Even though Taeyong and Ten were gross, this was going to be amazing.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey guys! How are you all enjoying the story so far-- leave a comment and let me know! Warning, finals week is coming up soon for me so I might give you all slower updates (or not, I sometimes update this fic to procrastinate). Do you guys enjoy the truth or dare chapters? Honestly, theyre some of my favorite chapters to write, but idk...let me know what you think! I love you all~