He'll Never Show That He's Hurt...

My Pikachu

 

[Yoona and Youngmin’s P.O.V]

 

Youngmin: Yoona-ssi~ Let’s go build a huge sandcastle! C’mon!

Yoona: Sure! Wanna build a moat around it?

Youngmin: Great idea! I’ll get some water.

 

 

Yoona: *Waaah!~~ Is this a dream?? Youngmin oppa is talking to me~ Yihieeeee~~ I hope we get close before we go back to Seoul :))*

 

Youngmin: *I want to be close with Yoona. Why is it so hard for me to tell her that I like her?? Youngmin-ah, you can do it. Fighting~

 

[End of P.O.V]

 

[Yoojin&Minwoo’s P.O.V]

 

 

While Yoona and Youngmin are building their sandcastle. Yoojin decided to set up the picnic blanket and the food. A shadow suddenly blocked the sun. Yoojin looked up to see Minwoo.

 

Minwoo: Here, let me help you.

 

He grabbed the other side of the picnic blanket and they spread it on the sand.

 

Yoojin: *Kyaaa~~ Yah! Yoojinah! Don’t be too obvious. Stay calm.* Oh, Gomawo.

Minwoo: *She’s actually cute..* No problem. J

 

 

They put out the food from the picnic basket and neatly placed in on the blanket.

 

Yoojin: Just one more look at Minwoo; and this day will be complete!

 

She looked up to look at Minwoo. He saw her then he winked and smiled.

Yoojin blushed and looked away.

 

Minwoo: *Oh! Oh! She’s going to look at me~ Okay, the basic aegyo. Wink the smile.. She blushed!? Bwaha! So cute Lee Yoojin~~ :))* The beach is beautiful.. right?

Yoojin: Yeah, so calm and peaceful.

 

They started to have a conversation while looking at the breath-taking view.

 

[End of P.O.V]

 

 

You went to the beach to ask everyone if they would like to swim, but you saw that they were all busy talking and accompanying each other. So, you turned around and faced Kwangmin.

 

“I guess it’s just gonna be us.” you told him and dragged him to the water.

You splashed each other, pulled each other’s foot, swam and threw sand to each other. Kwangmin threw sand to you, and it landed on your head. “Yah! Kwangmin-ah!! You’re gonna pay for that!!!”

 

You  ran towards Kwangmin, but unluckily you tripped on a stone that was under the water. Kwangmin caught you but the two of you splashed into the water. He landed on his hand and hurt his thumb.

 

Kwangmin: Ouch >.<

You: Gwenchanayo??

Kwangmin: Yeah, I’m fine..

You: No you’re not.. You said ouch.. and look at your thumb, It’s bleeding.

Darabwa.

 

 

 

You and Kwangmin headed to the house to get Kwangmin some first aid.

 

“ Eoddigo?” Youngmin asked when he saw you walking fast out of the water.

You: We’re going inside to get him some first-aid.

Yoona: Wae?

You: Look at his thumb.

 

You held Kwangmin’s thumb, Youngmin and Yoona took a closer look.

 

Yoona: Oooh~~ I think you might have a strain..

Youngmin: Yeah, me too. Shiel-ya it’s good if you give him a cold compress.

Kwangmin: No, I’m okay. Really.

You: Yes, you are but your thumb is not.. Thanks Youngmin.

 

You and Kwangmin walked off. Youngmin turned to Yoona and said.

 

Youngmin: Aish. Kwangmin will never show that he’s hurt, especially in front of Shiel.

Yoona: I know, right? But it’s a good thing that even though he says he’s okay Shiel still takes care of him.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter :(( Mianhaeyo~ 

I might also not update next week, because of exams. Again Soooo Sorry~

Please comment and subscribe~~ ♥♥♥