CHAPTER 2

CHASING MALIBU NIGHTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TAEYEON'S POV

California is popular for its pop culture, innovations and homey vibes. Most immigrants choose this place to settledown. Some of my relatives live there so I decided to have a vacation to have some alone time to think.

My dream wedding became a huge disaster. Who would have thought that my bride would left me infront of the altar just to be with a guy named "E'dawg" what his name even mean? I just dont get it. He is a popular DJ down in Myeongdong.

Me I am a businessman, I own one of Koreas best car selling company. I am rich, famous, handsome and most importantly I am boring. Thats what they say. I am to proper and I think with Hyuna's personally we just dont click I get it.

She is a party girl I would say. I met her at a bar when some of my employees invited me to let loose. She is attractive so no one will blame me for falling for her. She also came from a rich family.

My parents were kinda strict when it comes to attitude and Hyuna's rebellious and I dont care attitude gets on my mother's nerves. So yeah you got it, my mom doesn't like her. My father can tolerate her but my mom cant.

So after I got dumped on my wedding day, my mother wouldn't stop nagging me with her 'I told You so speech' which is also getting on my nerves. That's why I decided to pack my bags and booked my flight to California.

Once the plane landed I rush out and went straight to the immigration. Once I was cleared I rush and waited for my luggages at the conveyor. I am so tired and sleepy. That 14 hours straight flight beats the hell out me. I cant wait to jump on my hotel room bed and sleep all day.

I spotted my luggages and one by one collected them. I am on my way out when a girl clashes on me and I was knocked out on the floor. My head hits the floor so hard that ots making me dizzy. 

"Oh my God!!! Sorry!!!  Sorry!!!" the girl who is on top of me keep saying. She stood up and lend her hands for me to reach by still my head is fuzzy after what happened.

"Hey are you okay?" She asked. I just groaned.

Some guards rushes towards our sights and help me up. I was about to scold her then she just pick up her things thats on the floor. I am about to say something about how to act properly when you are on the crowded place when she beats me and she just run away. 

"Hey!!! Hey!!! where are you going we are not done here!!!" I roared but that stupid girl just rush and ignore me. How dare her no one Ignores Kim Taeyeon.

I take a deep breath and I would just let it slide. I wont let another stupide girl to ruined my mood. The guard asked me If I am okay and I said I am and they can go back to their stations now. I wish I will never saw that woman again.

I am waiting for my turn at the taxi bay when I felt something is missing. I tried hard to think of what is it then ut hits me hard. My passport and wallet are gone. I was holding them when that woman bumps me. I know that girl was up to no good. 

I rush back inside and reported the incident to the management. I won't let her slide this time. The airport management make an announcement that no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter