CHAPTER 1

CHASING MALIBU NIGHTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is a wonderful morning. A short, pale but handsome guy is looking out his window with a contented smile on his face. Today is his wedding day with the woman he swear that he will love more than his life. The only woman who is the owner of his heart.

He met his fiance at a bar when he was drag by his employess to let loose. From then on  They became came inseparable. Its funny how they both have feelings for each other buy both were to shy to reveal it. Then one day Taeyeon got the guts to asked her out on a date that she gladly said yes. From then their love blossom and it lead to where it is now. A Wedding, two hearts will be united as one.

He smiled looking at how everyone seems so busy fixing things here and there. His wedding will be held in a garden his fiance request he must say. But as a good husband to be he gave her every rights to decide in anything. Call him a whipped but thats just how much he love his future wife. 

In no time people were all settled on their respective seat waiting for the groom and bride to walk down the aisle and give their vows and say their I do's. 

A knock on the door steals his attention and his bestfriend head came out. Heechul is his bestfriend since highschool. He is older than him but they both click. 

"Hey dude everyone is waiting come on your wedding starts now." he said

"I am nervous hyung" he proclaimed

"Your just having cold feet.You dont want to make your bride wait right. Now cmon this is your day" He gave him a bone crushing hug abd heechul whispered "Be happy Taengoo and treat her right" he pat his head and opened the door for him.

He walks at the aisle with the biggest smile that is plastered on his face. Finally, the moment has come he will be a married man after this and he will spend his entire life with the woman he swore that he will only love in this lifetime. 

Standing and waiting infront of the altar nervously. Then the curtain opened revealing his beautiful bride. Tears fall down on his face watching her walking towards him. But something caught his attention. His bride his sobbing and she looks quite uneasy. He started to get worried but he cant do anything about it. He waits till she reach him together with her father. Her dad gave her h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter