Our “first” greeting

My Vampire Knight (Changkyun X Reader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Vampire Knight
Chapter 3:
Our “first” greeting

Im Changkyun. One of the popular boys at your high school and part of this group known as “Monsta X”. He was handsome, smart, talented, and adorable. As what the local gossip girls have said. You had no clue of the truth as you never ever got the chance to actually see him or the rest of the Monsta X boys in truth. It never bothered you though, as you had no interest. However, there was one thing that did interest you to them. They were Pure Blood vampires. Vampires of pure royal blood that descended from the original vampire royals. And obviously, Im Changkyun was one. 

And the fact that his voice resembled your savior so much, was shocking you even more. Here, in this vast country-side of South Korea, you find yourself being saved by this beautiful vampire and finding out they he may possibly be the one who saved you three years ago. However, because he is a vampire, and super popular, the idea of it all... made no sense. 

“Your voice”, you spoke softly as you stared deeply into the eyes of this mysterious person. He looked at you questioningly, however, you were too shocked to comprehend his discomfort.

“My voice?” He finally spoke. You break from your trance and immediately regain self-control. It was him. It had to be him. There was no way in hell that you could mistake it. “Are... you my savior?” You asked. However, you mentally slapped yourself. “Wtf was that. Y/N? Why did you ask it like that?!”

Changkyun made no expression and just sighed. “I saved you from that gross bastard, yes.” He stuck his hands into his pockets and shifted his stance. “So, I could be considered your savior. If you’d like that?” He smirked. You frown and placed a hand on your temple, thinking carefully on how to restate your awkward question.

“I didn’t... mean it like that.” You told. He tilted his head and looked at you curiously. “I meant...” you paused and stared at him again. Was it really him? His voice was way to similar to the voice you heard three years ago. However, he seemed clueless. Did he forget? Can’t be. That event was way too dramatic to really forget. Or... you were just wrong. You thought and thought.  It has been three years since then. Your memory could just be messing with you. But... you were so sure... right?

Finally, you came to conclusion that you would just keep quiet. If he really was your savior, he’d say something by now.

“Never mind.” You finally utter in defeat and lowered your head, quite upset. Changkyun nodded and looked around for a few seconds. “Do you have a ride back home?” He asked. You slowly raise your head and shook it. “No. I took the bus here. And as you can see...” you point to the last bus that quickly drove away into the distance. “I’m out of luck...” you sulked.

The handsome guy smirked and nodded. “How about I take you home?” He asked with a cheeky grin. You immediately stare up at him with shock. “E-excuse me?” Changkyun took ahold of your wrist and just smiled. “I’ll take that as a yes.” And as swift as he took ahold of you, he quickly dragged you off toward some black car.

“Um?!” You yell flustered as the two of you reached the car and he proceeded to shove you into the vehicle. It was like you were being kidnapped?! This is awkward and alarming. You wanted to leave and get away from this boy. Then again, you were too afraid to go off alone now. He was definitely better than the other guy...

As the two of you sat in the car, he quickly fastened his seatbelt and looked over to you. “You ready?” He smiled. You just stare in absolute shock. Im Changkyun, your school’s popular boy and royal vampire, just up n’ saved you like nothing and is now forcibly taking you home. WTAF?!

“You need to put your seatbelt on.” He nagged. You break out of your trance and slowly begin to pull the seatbelt, but Changkyun loses his patience and suddenly grabs your belt from you. He leans in front of you and your faces are nearly inches away. Your face rushes a deep red as his sharp and handsome face leans closely by yours and the scent of his gentle cologne flew through your senses. Suddenly, as though teasingly, he turns his face towards you and the two of you stare into each others eyes once again.

You stared as his lovely dark brown eyes look at you and the feeling of both embarrassment and happiness filled your heart. However, he suddenly smirks and lets out a tiny chuckle. You shake out of the trance and scowl at him. “W-what was that?!” You remarked. He merely smiles and pulls back, clicking in your belt. Without a word, he begins the engine and proceeds to drive.

You scoff and look away angrily. “He definitely isn’t my savior...”

****

After having told him to just drop you off near the connivence store nearby your home and getting there promptly, you remove yourself from the car and proceeded to return home. You thanked him beforehand, so you were set and ready to go home to rest, however, Changkyun had stopped you. Suddenly, like in those dramas, he takes a hold of your arm and ceases you from walking any further.

You were tremendously shocked as only two seconds ago this guy was in the car! That was fast?! Then again... he was a vampire. You turned to him and looked at him still shocked and curious. “Yes?”

Almost immediately, a loud bang echoed the surrounding area and the large window from the building in front of you came crashing down, slamming down into the cement floor roughly and then shattering into a billion pieces of glass and wood. You stared in complete shock and disbelief as you process the event that just happened. Had Changkyun not stopped you... you would’ve died.

Changkyun pulled you over to him and gently held onto you with a look of relief and worry in his eyes. “You okay?!” He asks. You just stare blankly, still trying to comprehend the situation. You were almost killed. Again! The third time this week. What in the world? You slowly look up and at Changkyun who continues to examine you worriedly. He saved you again.

“T...thank... you...” you slowly utter. But suddenly, your body went limp and you begin to fall. Luckily, Changkyun still had a grip on you and caught you. “Y/N-ah?!” He gasps. You slouched limp in his arms and slow your breathing. The shock was taking a toll on you. For now, your legs didn’t function and your body felt numb. How could you reach home now? And safely at this point?

Suddenly, Changkyun pulls you up and carries you into the princess position. You were still too shaken to react to the sudden activity tak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter