A quiet ride around

My Vampire Knight (Changkyun X Reader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Vampire Knight

Chapter 11

A quiet ride around

 

The boys had let you spend the day roaming and learning the house as much as you could. It was a little tough, being that it was hella huge and detailed. The rich sure do have a lot of time on their hands to be able to remember how to get around their huge and extravagant homes. But you settled to accept this and continue on with what you needed. May as well try your best to memorize it all, for the sake of them as well as yourself. Wouldn’t want to get lost in here.

 

A little later on, you had met up with them again and Wonho had suggested for something that seemed very fun. “Hey! Let’s go horseback riding!” He suggests with a big ole smile on his face. You looked at him a little confused, but then remembered they had a stables nearby. “Oh! I want to go!” Minhyuk cheerfully agreed. “Sure, haven’t went out to see the horses in a while, may as well check on them.” Kihyun also agreed with a nod. Changkyun looked over to you curiously and smiles. “You okay with it?” He asks you. You look up and nod. It seemed fun. You never rode a horse before, so this would be a new experience and something you looked forward too. “I’m okay with it. Seems fun!” You happily agreed. The vampire prince nods and agrees along with you. The other boys nod and quickly led you out and off toward the stables.

 

It was a little of a lengthy walk on the stone pathway toward the stables. The eight of you passed by the gardens, the training grounds, and the other pathway to the greenhouse. Once you had arrived to the stables, you gasp in awe as you saw the large barn filled with animals. Staff were around tending to them and caring for the them tenderly. “The horses are over here.” Shownu motions over to the large stable with all the beautiful horses lined in the building, neighing and eating peacefully. “Wah!! They’re so pretty!” You gasp as you hurry inside and view the horses in joy. The others followed behind calmly and heading off toward their respective horses. You really didn’t know which horse was which, so you kind of just stood there awkwardly, adoring the beautiful creatures. However, Changkyun gently tugs you over with him and leads you to his horse.

 

It was a large black stallion. The gorgeous horse radiated an aura of strength and pride, making it seem so majestic and royal. Your jawed gaped open as you stared at the horse, feeling a bit intimidated and scared, but still amazed. “You’re going to stare a hole into Artemis.” Changkyun commented as he pet the beautiful creature. You shake yourself back to reality and awkwardly laugh. “Aha… I’m sorry. It’s just so… majestic.” You smile and look at the horse in adoration. “I’ve never seen such a beautiful horse in real-life like this. Artemis was its name?”

 

Changkyun nods and gently takes your hand. You look at him a little shocked and confused, unsure of what his intent was. But he gives you a reassuring look and guides your hand to pet the stallion. You slowly move your hand, feeling the soft hairs and the warmth of the horses head. “He won’t hurt you. Don’t worry.” Changkyun releases your hand and lets you pet him yourself. You awe at how gentle and soothing the horse was, never knowing how delicate they were. You smile, feeling calm and less worried as you caress the horse gently. “Hey, Artemis. You’re so pretty.” You say, smiling happily at the large horse. “Shall we take him out for a ride?” Changkyun asks. You look up to him and raised a brow. “I can’t have my own horse?” You question. The Vampire Prince sighs and shakes his head.

 

“You said you never rode a horse right? I can’t let you ride solo when you never rode before. You can ride with me.” He says as he motions one of the caretakers to saddle-up Artemis and get him ready. You watched with a little bit of a disappointment but agreed. It would be bad if you lost control and got hurt. Riding with him would be safer. But like, it would be quite awkward. You saw in movies how two people sat on a horse together. They were always so close to each other. You felt your cheeks heat up at the thought and tried to calm yourself down. This reminded you of the accidental kiss last time. You still weren’t over that.

 

After a few more minutes, the horses were geared up and the eight of you as well. You were struggling to put on your helmet though, the strap was being a little . “Why can’t I…?” You grumble in annoyance as you try to clip it in. Suddenly, a hand comes up to you and raises your head. It was Minhyuk. “Stay still, I got you.” He says as he fixes the strap and clicks it in securely. “Comfy?” He asks you as he pats the top of the helm. You nod and bow to him. “Thanks…” You shyly thank. The prince smiles and pats your arm happily. “No problem. Let’s start riding!” He cheers as he walks over to his own very beautiful horse. You stare in awe at all of their horses, absolutely majestic and stunning. Truly a representation of Royal Princes’. Suddenly, Changkyun comes by and takes your arm. “Enough gawking at the horses, let’s go.” He pulls you away and over to his horse.

 

“Ah… I’m sorry.” You apologize as he pulls you over. “Get on the horse first.” He tells you as he holds onto the animal’s reins. You look up at it a little nervously and placed your foot onto the stirrup. You then try to lift yourself up as you had seen in the movies and whatnot. But it was much harder than you had expected it to be. You struggle for a good whole minute, feeling stupid in the process. You don’t necessarily work out, so you had a hard time lifting yourself up and onto the horse. Changkyun chuckles at you, finding it amusing how hard you were trying. He then quickly held you from behind and lifted you up. Your face became red at his firm grips on your hips, but try your best to keep calm and climb into the horse safely. “T-thanks…” You bow slightly in embarrassment. The prince just nods and swiftly hops onto the horse easily. He sat closely behind you and motioned you for the reins. “Reins please?” He asks. You quickly stretch over to grab them and hand them to him. As he took them, his arms wrap around you and you could feel the warmth of his body on your back. This wasn’t helping at all to calm you down. You looked down shyly, pink all over your face.

 

“You ready?” He asks, looking over at you curiously. You nod, your head still low, trying to hide your face. The prince notices your shyness and smiles. “Okay then, let’s go.” He gently taps the h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter