My new knights

My Vampire Knight (Changkyun X Reader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Vampire Knight
Chapter 9
My new knights

“CHANGKYUN?!” You scream in horror as the sound of ear-blasting explosions echo throughout the building and rubble begun falling. You shut your eyes tightly and cling onto Changkyun for dear life as every second passed and you fear for the worse. You expected to feel unbearable pain and sharp stings, but nothing. You felt nothing, nothing but Changkyun’s body go limp.

Immediately opening your eyes, you look up to find a large red barrier wrapped around the both of you. Did Changkyun... use his powers to protect you both? You breathed heavily and look over to him. “C-Changkyun?” You call out to him fearfully. You take your hand and grasp his head in order to lift it up. His eyes were closed and his breathing was short. You then feel something wet when you moved your hand a little further back of his head. 

Your eyes widen in absolute shock and fear when you felt it. You raise your hand slowly and watch as it shakes in fear, stained in the color of dark rose red. There was blood coming from the back of his head, dripping down his neck as well as your finger tips. You breathe sharply and begin to panic. “C-Changkyun...” You barely gasp as you shake him. Looking down, you see a shattered pot, bits of it colored red; in his own blood. It must’ve flew and hit him before he activated his shield. You feel weak in your stomach and try to move Changkyun into a better position, laying him on your lap and cradling him. “Changkyun!” You yell in fear and panic.

He wasn’t moving, his breathing slow. You knew he was a vampire, so this wouldn’t have been a big issue, but his head was bleeding, he used his powers very abruptly as well. Shaking, you start to cry and pray he was not dying. He couldn’t, he’s vampire. This wasn’t going to kill him... right?

His barrier suddenly dies out and you were sent back into the dangerous world. Another shot was fired, barely missing your head. You duck and immediately hold Changkyun in your arms tightly; crying in fear. “Please... someone...” You plead. You close your eyes tightly and wait patiently. Minutes pass and you begin to feel hopeless. Suddenly, the place goes quiet and you hear footsteps.

“CHANGKYUN?! Y/N?!” You hear a familiar voice call out to you. Looking up, you see four familiar faces. “G-guys...”

It was Changkyun’s friends. Wonho, Shownu, Jooheon, and Kihyun. You gasp in relief and watch as they run over to the both of you in concern. “Y/N?! Are you okay?!” Shownu asks as he examines you and then looks down at his friend. “Changkyun-ah?!” He worriedly gasps. “H-he was hit in the head...” You explain. Shownu nods as he takes Changkyun from you and lifts him up. “Jooheon-ah, take Y/N and let’s get out of here.” He commands. Jooheon nods and comes over to you as he gently helps you up, your legs wobble, still in shock, but he catches you in time to raise you up, carrying you princess-style. “Let’s go princess.” He smiles as he carries you out of the building. “W-what about the... attacker?” You ask. Jooheon smiles and looks at you assuringly. “Minhyuk and Hyungwon dealt with them.”

Outside, you see tons of cops and ambulances around. It seems some people were hurt outside. And as Jooheon carries you out, you see your Aunt running toward you with a very worried expression. “Y/N-AH?! MY BABY?!” She yells as she approached the two of you. “Y/N-ah?!” She cries as she watches Jooheon walk on. “I’m sorry ma’am, but we need to take her with us.” Jooheon tells. You look at him in shock and confusion. “H-huh?” Jooheon looks down at you and smiles, revealing his dimples. “We can’t let you go to the authorities alone and we can’t leave you alone after this.” Jooheon then looks at your aunt and politely bows. “I’m sure you understand too, Miss Reina Cross.” You look at him even more shocked. How... did he know your aunt’s real name?

You look over to your aunt, she sighs with a look of annoyance, but nods. “Do as you wish. But keep her safe.” She reluctantly agrees. Jooheon nods and begins to walk away. “W-where—“ You ask but Jooheon interrupts. “Don’t worry. Changkyun will be okay and so will you. For now, we can’t allow you to be out alone anymore.” He takes you over to a car and sets you inside gently. Inside, was Wonho. He would be sitting beside you in the back seat. “Are you okay, Y/N? No injuries?” He asks. You feel your cheek and arm remembering how the bullets merely grazed you. Wonho notices and gently touches your cheek. Immediately, after a faint red glow, the wound disappears. He touches the other wound on your shoulder, again with a little glow from his hands, the wound is gone.

“I—“

“There. All better.” He gently smiles. You stare in awe. So this is the healing power of the vampires. Jooheon then hops into the car and starts it. “Time to go home!” He chimes. “Who would’ve thought we would be moving there already? We didn’t even pack.” Wonho spoke as he puts his seatbelt on. Jooheon glances back at the two of you and grins. “Shownu-Hyung called his parents already. They should have the servants on their way there already.”

You look at the both of them confused and in disbelief. Suddenly, Wonho reaches over you and becomes incredibly close to you. “Excuse me, Y/N-ie but I need you to put your seatbelt on.” His large and fit body was inches over you and you could smell his delicate aroma. It was soft and warm. He grins as he reaches over and pulls back with the belt. Clipping it in, he nods and smiles. “Okay, all seatbelted.” He tells Jooheon. The guy nods and begins to drive away.

It was a long ride, Wonho and Jooheon were casually chatting with each other as you sat there silently pondering over everything. Who was that that shot at you and Changkyun? Why? Changkyun seemed to have known who it was. Another thing was how calm the rest of the boys seem. As though they anticipated this. They were way too calm in a situation like this. Sure, it’s good to be calm and not panic to make things worse, but it seemed too bizarre to be this quick to go back to daily life. Where was the other two taking Changkyun as well? The hospital? So many questions spun in your mind as the ride went on. You felt sick and tired. What a day this was.

***

SLAM!

“GYAH!”

A man in all black is slammed hard against solid hard stone walls. It was in a dark yet spacious dungeon-like room. The only lights were of the small windows barred with steel bars and wires and the hot torches hanging randomly about the walls. Faintly, you could see paper seals of some sort scattered around the room, seemingly to keep everything in, and everything non-authorized, out. The room was also cold and mucky, almost like a medieval prison.

The man arches down in agony and gasps for air. His face was scratched and bruised. He was clenching his waist in pain and his breaths were sharp. With a loud clank, Minhyuk pins the man down to the floor with a large sniper and scoffs.

“I asked you who sent you.” He angrily groaned. The man was silent and continued to look down. Minhyuk’s patience was depleting and he really just wanted to end this. “ing hell.” Kicking the man to the side, he scoffed and turned to two other men tied tightly with ropes laying on the floor. Hyungwon was standing close by with an irritated expression. “If none of you are going to say anything, I cannot imagine how much more torture we must use to get it out of you.” Hyungwon glared daggers at the men, his blood red eyes glowing in the dark. “We do not intend to kill you and even as royals, are under law to be unable to kill you anyway. May as well spill it, or endure more pain.” He explained. The men clenched their jaws tightly and gulped in whatever saliva left in their throats.

“To attack an innocent human as well as hurt many other innocents is a crime of the government.” Minhyuk explained. “Your attack could be considered terrorism. Not only that, but you all committed a much bigger crime.” Minhyuk looked over to the other man from earlier. He was trying to reach for the sniper Minhyuk was holding earlier. But, Minhyuk uses his powers to quickly freeze it and shatter it into pieces, leaving behind tiny shards of ice that were already dispersing away.

“To directly attack and hurt a Pure Blood Royal Vampire with no legitimate reason is the greatest crime of all.” Minhyuk snarls at the men, his eyes glowing red and fangs protruding out dangerously. “Minhyuk, keep your fangs in.” Hyungwon warned calmly. Minhyuk scoffs and retracts his fangs. “We will give you one more chance, tell us who sent you, and we won’t hurt you anymore.” Hyungwon walks over to the man on the floor and gently heals him slowly. However, he then grabs the man by the shirt and lifts him up.

“But, if you do not, we will send you to the federal government covered in blood.” He immediately slams the man back into the wall and slowly pushes him down. There may have been some broken bones but Hyungwon was careful not to kill him. His eyes glowing and breathing slow, he looks up at the other two. “You brought this upon yourselves. We asked you nicely earlier. But you opposed and attacked us. We had no choice.”

The men were silent. They were conflicted. To answer to these vampires or to endure it to the end. They didn’t know how much longer they could endure. And their partner was already so battered. It was true they ignorantly tried to oppose a pure blood vampire. They shot at them and cursed them. They were given a chance, but blew it. To swear to oath and never tell, or to break the oath and live another day without anymore suffering. What should they do?

“Choose wisely, you only have one more chance.”

***

After almost an hour, the three of you ended up in the rural area of Seoul, leading up to an extravagant mansion. The second you looked out the window you were immediately flabbergasted. It was HUGE! Like HUGE HUGE! Beautiful as well! The fancy and meticulous engravings in the pillars, the finely crafted structures, the crystal clear windows, the massiveness of the land itself! You had no idea where the hell you were or why you were here, but it was so magnificent.

“Like it?” Wonho asked as he smiled at you. You turned to him still in awe and nod. The man chuckles at your genuine reaction. “That’s good. Cuz you’ll be living here for a while.”

The second he said those words, you stare at him in disbelief. “I what?” You asked wide-eyed. Jooheon came to a stop and turned to you two with a grin. “Actually, we all will be living here for a while.” He quickly unbuckles and steps out of the car followed by Wonho. You take a few seconds to let their words sink in, but still can’t believe it. Slowly you unbuckle your seatbelt and try to exit, but a butler quickly opens the door for you and motions you out. “Welcome my lady.” He spoke formally. You stare in shock as you slowly and awkwardly get out of the vehicle. Staring around, your mouth gapes and you are immediately drowned in the wonders of the place around you.

“Oh my....” You mumble as you scan the entire area in complete awe. “Young lady, this way.” The man points toward the mansion entrance with a bow. Shyly, you nod and walk toward the building. It was so big. You couldn’t believe it. You’ve seen fancy mansions like these in dramas and whatnot, but never would’ve believed you would see and be in one in person.

Taking simple and easy steps, you walk the front yard and towards the large door that led into the home. You felt a little anxious inside. You didn’t know what to expect inside this luxurious house. Diamond chandeliers? Leather seats and glass walkways? Crystal walls? Whatever the case, these vampires sure did have money. Who owns this place anyway? Shownu? Changkyun? Jooheon? You didn’t know. All you knew was that this was apparently where you will be living in for a while. Wait? What about your aunt?

You paused at the door and hesitated. “This... is so...” But before you could finish your thought, the door suddenly slams open and Wonho loudly greets you in. “Y/N-ie!!!! Welcome!” He beams. You step back a little shocked and stare. “Um...”

Wonho chuckles and takes your hand as he tugs you inside. The second you step in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter