Tour of the home

My Vampire Knight (Changkyun X Reader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Vampire Knight

Chapter 10

Tour of the home

 

It was early in the morning and you were still lying in bed, snuggled tightly in your blankets, fast asleep. Last night after dinner, you and the boys had a conversation that explained more about your situation. They told you about the Vampire rankings, how they are going to protect you, etc… You paid attentive attention to them, trying not to misses a single word. But honestly, it was still mind-blowing how fast and abrupt this all was. Everything just didn’t give you enough time to react or properly accept this whole situation. Even then, there were still vital parts in this that you did not understand or know about. For example, why you are so important to them. Many thoughts had ran through your mind and when it was over, you immediately knocked out onto the bed. Of course, not before admiring how huge and beautiful your room was. Lavish and pristine, the room glowed in wealth. The bed even more lovely than expected, making you fall asleep faster than a baby in its mother’s arms.

 

You shifted in bed as you continued to sleep, however a knock at the door interrupts the silence of your room. You however, were still sleeping happily. Another knock came, however you still did not wake. Hence, the knocker slowly turned the handle of the door and walked in curiously. “Y/N?” Kihyun’s voice whispered as he walked in cautiously. As he stepped inside, he immediately saw you still asleep in the large bed. He smiled at the scene and chuckled to himself. “Seems like the special girl is still sleeping?” He whispered as he walked on over to your bedside and watched you for a bit. “I’m sorry, but we need you up now.” Kihyun bows slightly and gently reaches over to you, shaking you awake. “Y/N-ah? Time to get up.” He gently calls out.

 

You turn in the bed and slightly gasp as your senses reawaken. However, you refused to get up, your body too comforted in the bed sheets to let it go. The vampire male giggled at your reluctance, but continued to call for you. “Y/N-ah! Wake up! Breakfast is almost ready!” He said, raising his voice a little more, knowing now you were indeed awake. You groaned as you tossed and turned, trying to find comfort again, but Kihyun’s voice and gentle tugs and pokes kept you awake. “Y/N-Ah!” He calls out once more. “A few more minutes…” You mumble under the blankets. Kihyun sighs and rubs his head as he watches you huddle back into the bed.

 

“I guess I have to use that method….” Kihyun huffs as he stands from the bed and smiles. “Fine then. I’ll go get Changkyun to wake you up.” He says as he dashes out the door. You heard him, but it didn’t process quite well in your half-asleep, half-awake state. “C-Changkyun?” You mumble. You shrug and snuggle into the bed as you enjoy that last remaining sleep you wanted. However, within a few seconds, you hear the door open again. But instead of Kihyun, you hear Changkyun’s voice. “Wake up.”

 

Your senses finally awaken as you hear him, but before you could react, the vampire boy hops onto the bed, sinking you to one side, and begins to tap on you. “Y/N-Ah? Time to get up, sleepyhead.” He says as he starts to shake you. You try to move away, but he takes ahold of you and sighs. “You sure are a stubborn as Hyungwon-Hyung.” Changkyun then proceeded to lean over onto you and places his face close to your ear. You felt his firm body on you and his warm breaths by your face. He smirks and slowly opens his mouth. “Y/N-Ah… wake up.” He whispers in your ear with his smooth, velvety, deep voice. This sends an uncomfortable chill throughout your body and you immediately lunge up and away from him. “What in the hell?” You gasp as you cover your ear and stand from the bed, staring at him in disbelief.

 

Changkyun chuckles and winks at you. “Morning princess, time to go get breakfast.” He says cheekily as he gets off the bed and walks toward the door. However, he pauses and glances back at you with a smirk. “Your bed head is cute.” He comments before he leaves you behind. You stare in shock and then immediately run to the closest mirror. You gasp in horror as you see your hair all over the place and tangled. “Oh my god…”

 

“Ah!” Changkyun suddenly reappears by your door, scaring you to bits. You gasp in shock and turn to him in annoyance. “Yes?” You say with a tight breath. He points to the luggage at the end of the bed and smiles. “They brought in your stuff. Your clothes and everything is in there.” After saying that, he immediately disappears once again. You stare at the empty space at the door and then down at your stuff. “What a start to the morning…” You groan as you shuffle to the door to close it and then back over to your luggage. “I guess Aunty packed it for me.” You thought as you lifted one of the suitcases and open it up. Quickly, you find the outfit you wished to wear and head toward the bathroom to get ready.

 

***

 

Down stairs, most of the boys were up and waiting in the living room for you and Hyungwon to get ready.

 

“Is Y/N up?” Jooheon asked as Changkyun walked by. The maknae nods and sits down onto the couch with a sigh. “Took a bit, but yes, she’s up now.” He informs. Jooheon nods and smiles. “She must’ve been tired after yesterday.” He suggests. “Yeah, but she’s a stubborn one…” Changkyun jokes. “At least she listened to you…” Kihyun groans as he walks in. He had just came from trying to wake Hyungwon up. “That darn idiot… why did it take so long to get up?!” He complains as he plops down onto the couch. “I wake up super early for him but he still is the last to get up.” Kihyun huffes as he crosses his arms and pout.

 

“Can’t help that he’s a sleepyhead.” Shownu says as he walks in with a French toast in his hand. Kihyun looks at him with a raised brow. “Hyung, aren’t you supposed to say until everyone’s here to eat?” He asks. Shownu shrugs and looks away. “Marie said it was okay to taste one, so I did.” He explains innocently. Kihyun scoffs and looks at their leader in amusement. “You sure do love human food.” He comments. Shownu grins as he chews on his food. “Human food is amazing, I thank them for this blessing.” He smiles. Kihyun laughs and nods. “Can’t argue with that. I enjoy cooking human food as well.”

 

“Morning everyone!” Minhyuk chimes as he skips in with Jooheon in his arms. His bright smile lighting up the mood even more. “Morning guys.” Jooheon smiles, his dimple revealing itself. “Good morning.” Changkyun and Kihyun greet. “Morning.” Shownu adds. Minhyuk looks around and pouts a little. “Where’s the other three?” He asks. “Y/N is up but getting ready,” Changkyun answers, “Hyungwon-Hyung probably too and Wonho is taking a million

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter