13. Kuro Neko?

Changes

Myungsoo's P.O.V

After minutes and minutes of practicing, finally we hear a knock and a female voice coming from outside the door, 

"Oppa-deul! Let us in!! You told us that we're gonna dance right?! Open up!!" I hear Kei's loud voice from the door. 

"Well look what the cat dragged in." Hoya comments as he stops the music to open the door for them. I observe them from my position I see them both still in their sports clothes, probably didn't change because they're gonna pratice anyways but for some reason Sungjong is glowing today! I can't help but stare until I feel someone hitting my shoulder, turns out it's Woohyun. 

"Dude, we get it, Lemon's pretty asf! Now stop staring and focus!" he scolds me, quite loudly may I add causing Sungjong to turn our way. 

'Dang it, Woohyun...' I thought sighing. 

"Okay everyone back to position. You two can watch for a while, this won't take long, unless he got distracted AGAIN." Hoya said, glaring at me. 

"I'll focus! Promise!" I told him. 

"Please do." Hoya replies. 

The two of us proceed to dance and teach Sungyeol and Woohyun our movements. The two of them surprisingly catch up quite quickly. It's to the point that we're done faster than we actually thought. 


Sungjong's P.O.V 

"Dude, we get it! Lemon's pretty asf! Now stop staring and focus!" I hear Woohyun scolds Myungsoo. I look at them confusedly and he was right! He keeps on staring at me to the point that it gets weird. I just give him a wave and follow Kei to take our seat.

As the four of them practice their choreo Kei and I decide to spill some tea, more like Kei spilling tea on me, 

"You know I have a feeling kuro neko is Myungsoo." She said. 

"What?! No! That's not possible. Myungsoo isn't that cheesy nor will he even like me." I arggue. 

"And he keeps on staring at you." Kei said.

"Even if he does so what? He's an observant person. Maybe he's staring at something behind me." I scoff. 

"Like what? The wall?" Kei sarcastically asks. 

"Might as well." I shrug. 

"Yeah, it's him. He's Kuro neko." Kei replies. 

I just roll my eyes as I glance to Myungsoo. He seems so focused now on the choreo so that's nice. I keep on watching them and take a sip of my orange juice. Just then, I saw him trip. Well that's unussual. Pretty sure Myungsoo isn't a clutz! 


Myungsoo's P.O.V

As soon as I hear Kei said that I'm Kuro Neko all my focus just fades. How did she know?! Is she just guessing. I glance at them secretly and see Sungjong sipping on that orange juice I gave her. 

"Dude! Come on! I even pick the position where it's not facing the girls and you still messed up?!" Hoya shouts, getting frustrated. 

"Maybe he just have a lot in his head." Sungyeol said, motioning that I'm going cuck-koo. 

"You've been so good but why now?! Why in the last seconds?!" Hoya scolds. "Fine, from the top!" 

We practice some more until we get it right. Finally Hoya applauds us and tells us it's the girl's turn. 


Hoya's P.O.V

After finishing our dance practice, I notice that Myungsoo has been off especially after the break time we have back at school. Did something really happen? Or is he just simply being a clumsy cat? Is it actually because of Sungjong's whole excistence? I mean I'm totally fine if he has hots for Sungjong, I notice how they stare at each other it's just that.... it's weird to see both of my bestfriends being in love with each other and I'm just here being a whole thirdwheel. If he does like her, I'm sure to warn him not to hurt Sungjong! But anyways, back to our practice, 

"Sungjong, Kei! You're up!" I told them. 

"Yas! Let's do this!" Kei exclaims. "what's the song though?" 

"That's for our Lemon princess to choose~" Woohyun jokes as Kei whines because she wants to pick a song too. 

"We can pick the song." Sungjong said. 

"Always the angel." I chuckle. "well I did collect some good girl group songs that you like so you guys can pick to your liking." I told them. 

The two of them scroll through my ipod that has lots of song while I just chill near the speaker with Woohyun. 

"You know, Myungsoo has been really off." Woohyun said. 

"Yeah, he even messed up the choreo after he buys some drinks at the minimarket. I mean at first he was so focused even when Sungjong's there now he just.... you know..." I reply agreeing to him. 

"Maybe something did happen to him when he's buying those drinks. Maybe he gave one to Lemon but she didn't notice thus he's just 'omg did she recieve my drink?' 'omg did she like it?' like those kinda stuff." Woohyun told me. 

"Still not a reason to mess up though. I make this choreo with him and he's supposed to know all about it." I replied. 

Our conversation is cut short when Sungjong returns my ipod with Orange Caramel's bangkok city and Tell me from Wondergirls as the song. 

"Wait orange caramel needs three people right?" Sungyeol said. 

"Yes, well Kei and I are going to dance to tell me. But I have an idea for the orange caramel one." She replies. "Sungyeol, Myungsoo, would you guys be my back up dancers for bangkok city choreo?" She asks. 

Suddenly I hear a faint thud and I see Myungsoo again, tripping. Yep it's the lemon magic ladies and gentlemen. 

"Is it hard?" Sungyeol said. 

"Myungsoo's *cencor* would be." Woohyun jokes before we see a flying shoe fall straight on Woohyun's face. 

"Well I'll take that as a yes!" Sungjong said with a grin. 

"It's a yes." Myungsoo said. 


Sungjong's P.O.V 

"It's a yes." I heard Myungsoo said. 

I turn around and stare at him confusedly. Him obviously with only one shoe since he threw the other one on Woohyun and probably a hot mess. In both ways ;) 

"You sure? You don't seem well.." I said. 

"I'll be fine." He replies. "it won't be that hard right?" 

"Your-" 

"WOOHYUN!" We scold him, again. 

"It won't if you practice and not mess up any of the choreography." Hoya said sarcastically. 

"Then I won't mess up." Myungsoo said. "let's do this." 

"After this, cheshire cat. Calm down," I told him. "besides, don't act as if I didn't notice you giving me that orange juice. " I add with a whisper. 

I see Myungsoo backing away with a flustered face as Kei laugh. 

"Best day ever!" She laughs.