ELF

Germanized

During the rest of the night, Taekwoon tried to get some sleep. But a vampire named Cha Hakyeon was on the bed next to him and had his arms around Taekwoon's waist. Hakyeon already claimed this house for himself and Hakyeon already moved in without asking Taekwoon for permission. Taekwoon decided to let this be, because Hakyeon was a very dominating vampire who wasn't going to take no for an answer.

It was 5 AM and Taekwoon had to get up at 7 AM, so he had two hours to get some proper sleep. But Hakyeon was holding him back from it, Hakyeon wanted to let Taekwoon know that he only belonged to Hakyeon and to no one else. Taekwoon was already thinking how he could keep Hakyeon away from him, but his mind turned into sadness when he realised that Hakyeon was going to find him in the end. It didn't matter where he went to, Hakyeon would find him anyways.

''Hmm, you look so cute when you sleep Taekwoon. I wish you could lay down like this forever.'' Hakyeon said and his chin was resting on Taekwoon's neck. Now and then, he was placing a few kisses on Taekwoon's ear and Taekwoon reacted to it by to it. Hakyeon chuckles and started to streak over Taekwoon's stomach with his finger.

''Hakyeon, don't! I want to sleep, because I have to get up at 7 AM.'' Taekwoon said and heard Hakyeon chuckle, while trying to ignore Hakyeon streaking over his stomach. Taekwoon's long hair was put up into a ponytail and it looked cute to Hakyeon. Hakyeon hoped that Taekwoon was going to put it up into a ponytail more times than just at night. Hakyeon was supposed to be on the hunt, but he wasn't going to. Now that he had marked Taekwoon, he had enough for the night.

''No Taekwoon. I don't care that you try to get some sleep, but you'll let me do whatever I want. You are mine and you have to listen to me, whether you are human or a vampire.'' Hakyeon hissed and let one arm go from Taekwoon's waist, to play with Taekwoon's hair in the end. Taekwoon moaned yet again and tried harder and harder to fall asleep, but he couldn't sleep because of what Hakyeon was doing to him.

''H-Hakyeon-ah, d-don't. I-I can't sleep.'' Taekwoon said and opened his eyes, before he turned in Hakyeon's arms. Hakyeon chuckled and kept playing with Taekwoon's hair.

''No Taekwoon, I already told you that I won't stop. You have to listen to me and it's not the other way around. No one can keep you away from me, because the two important people in your life are gone. And don't worry, I'll make you love me.'' Hakyeon said and pulled Taekwoon in for a kiss. Taekwoon wanted to push Hakyeon away, but he felt like he was under Hakyeon's spell. It was like his body let Hakyeon do whatever Hakyeon wanted.

''Hmm, you're so cute Taekwoon. You are gorgeous, even with this long hair of yours.'' Hakyeon whispered and turned Taekwoon on his side, resulting in Hakyeon to be on top. Hakyeon found the rubber band in Taekwoon's hair and pulled it out of Taekwoon's hair.

''Much better. I wanna play with that gorgeous hair of yours, so don't tie it up again.'' Hakyeon said during the kiss and threw the rubber band to the side. His fingers went through Taekwoon's locks as he deepend the kiss once more.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As soon as the alarm went off, Taekwoon groaned and shut off his alarm. It was 7 AM and it was time to get up and go to work. Hakyeon was asleep next to him and Taekwoon got up without disturbing Hakyeon in his sleep.

Taekwoon went to the bathroom and freshened himself up. He quickly brushed his hair and brushed his teeth. He walked back to his bedroom and got dressed, without waking up Hakyeon.

As soon as Taekwoon was ready, he walked downstairs and left Hakyeon asleep on his bed. He was taking a risk by leaving the vampire behind in the house, but he couldn't kick Hakyeon out of the house. Hakyeon basically already claimed the house as his place to stay, so he couldn't kick Hakyeon out. And besides, Hakyeon was a vampire who was demanding as heck.

Taekwoon quickly prepared some breakfast for himself and sat down at the table in the kitchen. He sighed deep when he realised that his parents were gone for good. No more goodmorning calls by his mum or a handshake by his dad. His rolemodels were gone and he had to move on by himself. Well, a vampire has made an entrance into his life and wasn't going to leave his life anytime soon.

Taekwoon hoped that Hakyeon wasn't going to wake up anytime soon, because he wanted to leave his house as soon as possible. Taekwoon didn't know much about vampires, but he knew that they were a dangerous kind and that they could be very demanding. Hakyeon was at least a very demanding type, but he wasn't sure about the other vampires. Well, Taekwoon didn't care either.

Taekwoon finished his breakfast and put everything in the sink. He was going to clean everything when he got home, because he had to pack his stuff and leave for work. So Taekwoon walked to the hallway and grabbed his jacket. He quickly searched for his keys and that's when he remembered that he left his keys in a drawer at the small dresser in the hallway, so he walked back to the dresser and looked in every drawer for his keys.

Once Taekwoon found his keys, he opened the door and he locked the door once he stepped outside. With a big lump in his throat, he put the keys in his pocket and left his house to walk to the grocery store where he worked at. Taekwoon was pretty sure that his boss knew about the murder on his mother, since that appeared in the newspaper aswell. Taekwoon decided for himself that he was going to play with open cards about it and that he wasn't going to hide anything for his boss. His boss wanted to be there for him and Taekwoon was happy that his boss gave him a feeling that he could trust his boss.

Taekwoon was still looking over his shoulder and was hoping that Hakyeon wasn't coming after him. He didn't want that people were thinking that he was being followed by a stalker. But for now, Hakyeon wasn't following him and Taekwoon tried to walk to work without the urge to look over his shoulder. Taekwoon seriously was in fear for his own life and was still scared that Hakyeon was going to kill him.

Taekwoon over the mark in his neck and his eyes widen. His mark was very much visible and he was very much aware of the attention that he was going to have. People were going to ask him about how he got it there and it didn't look like a tattoo, because the lines weren't black. His mark was brown colored and had Hakyeon's name in it. Taekwoon pulled up his scarf a bit more and continued his walk to work.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N I'd like to wish all of you a happy new year in advance if 2019 hasn't begun in your country. If it did, I hope that 2019 will be filled with love!

See y'all in 2019!