Chapter 5

Just you and me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Taeyong}

She stared at me, unmotionless. She was in her own world before she got her senses back. Blinking, she stared at me, once again seemingly tongue-tied.

"Hey, it's done," I said, capping the bottle of medicine back. She looked down, examining the injury, hair falling messily. I had the strong urge to tuck the hair behind her ear before deciding against it. Well, I didn't want to look like a creep didn't I?

Thankfully, the dance instructor gave Seulgi the rest of the lesson off, asking her to rest at the side. I joined the class, now having to partner the air as I had no one to partner. Poor me.

*** (a/n: this is to signal a time skip)

{Seulgi}

It was finally dinnertime. I was absolutely starving, despite resting for almost the entire afternoon on the bench. I caught joy giving me looks the entire morning, her gaze mischievous while joohyun had a more worried gaze, glancing at me every few minutes. Huh, she's finally thinking of caring for her poor friend.

Waiting for the class to end took literally forever, the teacher seemed to be dragging on her advice on the dance and the loud grumbling of my stomach seemed to make it worse. It also didn't help that I was on a diet these days and only had two apples this morning and barely anything for lunch.

Ordering a bowl of salad and a small sandwich, I carried my food to the usual table, the one where all the 'popular kids sat at. Looking dryly at my limp veget

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter