Chapter 2

Just you and me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Seulgi}

The large doors of SM entertainment came to view as the group stepped off the bus. Normally,seeing the crowd of screaming fans would make me smile but not today. I was in a very bad mood today. And not to mention, I'm stressed about the upcoming dance exam.

"Yah, seulgi,I heard that taeyong stood up for you today," One of the trainees,Bae joohyun chirped loudly. Joohyun was one of the most popular female trainees in SM. She literally receives one love letter every single day. To be honest, I was a little envious of how pretty joohyun was. I had chubby cheeks,something i was embarrassed for. My parents,beg to differ." See how healthy you are! I bet no one else has cuter cheeks than yours in the company, you really must thank us for this,"they would say in front of people and my face would flare up to be as red as a tomato. Not kidding.

"Unnie, don't say that he's just a friend," i stuttered. Is he even a friend? I have pretty good relations with all the trainees and staff but are they considered as my friends?

Shaking away the thought as the dance teacher walked in, i suddenly made eye contact with taeyong,who was at the other side of the room. He's really cute...Wait what?Kang seulgi,you will and cannot have a boyfriend when you are this close to debuting!Breaking the eye contact, i spotted a smirking taeyong from the side of her eye.

"Ok class,today we will be doing peer dancing. Taeyong and seulgi as a group, Yerim and Jaehyun as a group..." Ok Kang seulgi, you can do this!

Confidently,i walked up to taeyong,who was busy fiddling with his shirt. As soon as he noticed me,he grinned,"lead the way, noona,"a comical smirk on his face. I could feel my cheeks reddening again in embarrassment. Not so confident after all...

{Taeyong}

I smirked at her,watching her cheeks redden in embarrassment. She's cute. I watched her as she danced a short routine and try to accomplish a tricky move. Sometimes,i wished i was as confident as her when it comes to dancing. I wish i was as good-

She's falling.

I rushed over, just in time catching her before she fell to her death. We stared at each other in shock. Or at least,she was the one who was shocked. Gaping at ne,she was too engulfed in her own shock to even acknowledge me for saving her. "Hey,you okay?"

 

{Seulgi}

"Hey,you okay?" He whispered,kinda, huskily? He was still carrying me,arms protecting me from the wooden dance floor. Finally snapping out of my initial shock of nearly entering the doors of death,I realised how hot he looked. I mean,he looked like he jumped straight out of a Japanese manga! His future girlfriend would be so lucky!

"Y-yea,I'm fine."

"You sure? Ok then," Taeyong said, promptly letting me go. I crashed to the floor,groaning in pain as my ankle started to swell.You pabo, why bother to save me if you're going to drop me?

"That hurts!" I yelped out in pain,clutching my poor ankle and rubbing the injured spot." Oh whoops,are you okay noona?" Taeyong asked,rushing by my side,trying his best not to cringe at the blueish-purple bruise on her ankle." Ya, don't call me noona if you're thinking of killing me!" I yelled,causing him to flinch back at the tone of my voice. To b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter