Seeing her World

She Was a Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

The next day, Yoona put on some make up to hide her swollen eyes due to her crying last night. Usually, she will just put on some foundation and lipstick and that’s it. But now, she is suing her concealer and other make up products to hide those imperfections. When she looked at her mirror, it’s still easy seen but at least not so much now.

“Yoona, please. You can’t be this way. You can’t be this… sensitive”

She said to herself in the mirror. But if she will think about what he has said, he has a point. She is just an employee in his company and she is not that close or whatsoever to him. That was just fair enough, she supposed.

The moment she arrived at the office, she focuses only to her work. At least that was one thing she could control. Besides, she doesn’t want her other officemates to see some reason that she doesn’t deserve that position.

After two days of nonstop working, Yoona once again, presented her revision. She was so confident about her new presentation since she gave her best just to make it perfect.

“Very impressive.”

Mr. McJones praise her the moment she finished her presentation.

“I agree. This is so much better than her original presentation”

Mr. Kirk said agreeing with Mr. McJones. Kris did not give his comment but he just stood up and congratulated her with her job well done. But it’s not yet done. They are all still waiting for Bogum’s affirmation.

“I’m fine with it”

He said but there are no indications that he was really satisfied with it. But it’s better than rejection she told herself.

“Hey, why don’t we all go and have dinner to celebrate a great success? You know, since we have already someone to hold our brand, why don’t we celebrate? We haven’t got something to welcome her right?”

Kris suggested as he looks at Yoona.

“Yeah, I like that idea. We can all go to Mr. Kirk’s restaurant. You will let us occupy your VIP room right? All of us”

“I have no reason to say no sir. Since I also want to spend some time with Ms. Chloe”

He said as they all agree with Kris’ idea. Bogum doesn’t have any choice but to say yes as well. Yoona wasn’t really interested but does she also have a choice?

 

Bogum was used to social gatherings like where he is right now. Unlike before when he was still in highschool. He has this uneasy feeling whenever he was with so many people. But good thing when he went to college. He became an outgoing person far from being an introvert geek he used to be.

Party, gatherings, road trips and so much more. He experienced all of those things that he considered making him as a whole person. But now, he was being uncomfortable since he sits beside Yoona. Kris is supposed to be the one sitting beside her but since Mitchel already drag Kris beside him. He doesn’t have any choice since it was the last seat unoccupied.

“Do you still want some rice?”

Yoona offered. She was being polite since they are both seated at the last corner of the table where all the foods are hard to reach.

“No, thank you”

Bogum can see at the corner of his eyes that Kris keeps on looking at him and Yoona. Jealous is he. His glares are making him uncomfortable and after that it turns into irritation. After the dinner, Mr. Kirk had ordered some karaoke assembled after they eat. He started singing and everybody started drinking. Bogum was looking at them as they all have fun. Being under the influence of alcohol, the single guys are all have the guts to win the attention of the most beautiful girl-Yoona. It didn’t help his discomfort that she was also drinking and laughing merely with them. Including Kris.

Kris started to sing as a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter