Our First Encounter

She Was a Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

“Are you serious?”

Yoona told the student council officer after he handed her a yellow card which means she will have an appointment to the guidance office. Her friends, Tiffany and Chorong are giggling as they both ‘oohhhh’ her.

“Yes I am. So please, if I were you, you must go now”

The student council officer said as he left her. Yoona stomped her feet as she went to the guidance office. Yoona is a known person in her school together with her twin, Siwan. Yoona is one of the most popular cheerleader while her twin is a soccer jock which earn them a title of ‘star twins’. She was more than just a popular kid. Her family owns a law firm as well. Her dad is a famous lawyer while her mom is a business woman that has a restaurant in St. Moritz in Switzerland. What else can she ask for?

 “There you are Ms. Im. I was expecting you already”

The guidance councilor said as he was fixing some papers in his file cabinet.

“Mr. Kang, I didn’t do wrong today. I just came here”

She protested already. Mr. Kang just signal her to wait first outside his room and she did. When she sits on one of the chairs lined up at the edge of the door, she saw someone sitting already there. She can’t see his face since he was looking at his hands but she can tell he’s in her class. She doesn’t remember his name though.

But then when she saw his hand with a scar. She remembers who he was. He was that nerdy old-school like transferee guy. He helped her once in their chemistry class in the laboratory. She was getting a flask not knowing it was hot and he prevented her to. In the end he was the one who got burned. But what’s he doing there? He’s troubled as well?

“Come in Ms. Im. Oh and you too Mr. Park”

Mr. Kang told her and she entered his office. She sat to the chair near his table. The guy slowly sat beside her. His head was still down. What’s with this guy? Maybe its his first time getting troubled?

“Article 3 section 2 Ms. Im”

Mr. Kang said as he sat on the chair facing them.

“Huh?”

Yoona said with her face full of confusion. Article what? Section what?

“Dress code”

The guy beside her answers for her. But he’s not looking at her still.

“What does that have to do with me?”

“Your skirt Ms. Im. It’s way too short alright? You know the policy and being a cheerleader won’t be an excuse ofcourse.”

“But it’s the skirt I got”

“Really. I don’t remember the school provide a skirt as short as that. Our official skirt for girls is ‘knee-high’ not ‘thigh-high’”

If only she didn’t watch fashion week, then she wouldn’t cut her school skirt shorter. It’s way cuter that way she thought.

Her mom asks her already back in their house if she can change her skirt since her skirt is too short. But being a hard-headed one, she refuses to change since it’s fashion. Her mom just shakes her head seeing her daughter go to school.

She has to think of something to get herself away from there. Then, she saw Mr. Kang’s collection of figurines.

“Mr. Kang, are those your figurines?”

She asked. Mr Kang was confuse why she asks him all of a sudden.

“Err, yeah? So?”

“Why are you displaying them?”

“Because I like them. And they make my office beautiful”

“That’s why I wear my skirt as well sir”

Mr. Kang looked at her with his left eyebrow raised.

“Say what?”

“I mean, I wear miniskirts because I want to display my legs too sir. I want them to show since they’re beautiful. Just lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter