Chapter 22

Dating my high school teacher
Please log in to read the full chapter

Incheon International Airport

" Don't forget to call us when you're free alright. Or I will personally go there and kill you." Taeyeon said as she give Jun a hug.

" Yeah, we are gonna miss you oppa." Yewon said as she give him a bear hug.

" Yah stop hugging him or his girlfriend will get jealous." Yongsun said as she pull her away causing all of them to laugh.

" It's okay unnie, I don't mind it." Ryujin said with a big smile.

" Hyung, remember to bring some stuff back for us alright."

" Neh neh. I will." Jun nod.

" Alright, guys, let's not interrupt the love birds alright. Let's go." Taeyeon said as she push the others away from the two.

" Remember to take care of yourself when you're there alright. Don't overwork yourself and don't worry about Seulgi alright. Me and Taeyeon unnie will take good care of her so just study hard alright." Ryujin said as she grab onto Jun hand and look at him with a smile.

" You too. Don't just tell me all these and you're not doing it to yourself okay. I will call noona to help me check on you so you better take care too alright." Jun poke her cheek and Ryujin chuckles before nodding.

" Neh. It's time for you to go now, they are calling for you i guess." Ryujin said as she heard the announcement. She smile and lean in to give Jun a kiss on his lips.

" Don't miss me too much." Jun give everyone one last wave before going in.

1 year later

* cellphone rings*

" Hello?"

" It's a video call you idiot." Taeyeon said causing Jun to look away from his book and look at his phone.

" Oh sorry noona." Jun said as he wave.

" How have you been over there? Miss us?" Taeyeon said as she show Jun everyone that is with her.

" Nope. I only miss my Ryujin." Jun said and everyone started complaining while Ryujin just laugh.

" Well goodbye then." Taeyeon ended the call making Jun laugh.

Jun quickly call Taeyeon again and she pick up with a frown while everyone is laughing.

" I thought you only miss your girlfriend? Why are you still calling me. Go call her instead." 

" Aye noona, don't be like this. Alright alright, I miss all of you alright." 

" That's better." Taeyeon smile.

" Jun guess what, I graduated and I'm going to my favourite university!" Ryujin said with a big smile.

" Oh that's great. Congratulations baby." 

" Jun, we are planning on visiting you soon since your baby Seulgi misses you so much." Taeyeon said.

" Yeah, I miss my little bear so much too. Just tell me when then I will go pick you guys up. But how many of you are coming by the way."

" Just some of us. The others are busy with their stuff so only a few of us can go over. I will tell you again." 

" Sure. Noona I got to go now, I have a test tomorrow."

" Ah, then I will not disturb you. Good luck and take care of yourself alright." Taeyeon said and everyone shouted their goodbyes before she cut the call.

2 weeks later at San Francisco airport

" OPPA!!!!!" Seulgi shouted and run towards Jun when the group walked out of the gates.

" Hi there my little bear. How are you doing." Jun give her a hug and carry her up with a big smile.

" Good oppa. I miss you so much." 

" I miss you too my little bear." 

" What about me?" Taeyeon said with a frown.

" Of course I miss you too noona."

" Lies." Taeyeon said

" Don't mind your noona Jun." Yongsun said when she stand beside Taeyeon with the rest.

" Haha. I know." Jun smile.

" OPPA!!!!" Yewon run towards Jun and give him a bear hug.

" Yah, easy there." Jun hug her back .

" Hi oppa." Ryujin give Jun a hug and a peck on the cheek.

" Sup hyung. Miss you so much."

" Hey there Tae. I miss you too. How is work at the restaurant going?" Jun said as he put Seulgi down.

" It's the same hyung. Just a little more busy because you're not there." Taehyung pout.

" Yeah right, little more busy my foot. They hired a new guy to work there and you're just ordering him around and slacking off you lazy pig." Moonbyul smack his head lightly.

" Since when. I'm just guiding the new kid alright." Taehyung frown when he said that and Moonbyul hit him again.

" Alright alright, lets not stand here. We can talk more when we go back." Jun said as the group agree and grab their stuff to the car.

The group spend a week in San Francisco with Jun being their guide, showing them around. The older group mostly spend their time in the mall shopping for lots of clothes and stuff while the younger group go to different places to play with Jun taking care of them. 

Saturday evening

Today is the last day of

Please log in to read the full chapter