Chapter 13

Dating my high school teacher
Please log in to read the full chapter

A few months have gone by and both Jun and Jessica continue to act normal when they are in school and in public places but when they are both at either one of their home, they start acting all lovey dovey to each other. But when it comes to dating outside, they always find locations that are very far away from the school and their neighbourhood and they also lend Taeyeon's car to go around in order to avoid anyone recognizing her car and them. The both of them and the rest of the gang have also gotten really close to one another as they always gather around at Jun and Taeyeon's apartment rooftop to have BBQ and have fun.

Jun & Taeyeon's apartment rooftop

" Yah yah yah stop stealing the meat you little prick." Moonbyul shouted as Taehyung grab a piece of meat and stuff it into his mouth.

" Just let him be noona. There is still alot of meat here. " Jun said with a smile as he continue to cook the meat while Taehyung run back to Yongsun and the kids, chewing on the meat he stole from the pit.

" Do you need any help babe." Jessica suddenly backhug Jun and lean in to peck his cheek.

" It's alright, me and Byulyi noona can handle it here. You go and have fun with the girls." Jun smile and give her a kiss on the lips before pushing her away from the BBQ pit.

All of them continue to eat, drink and enjoy each other's presence while also having fun. It was soon close to midnight where the barbeque is over and everyone gathered around and continue to chat and play around and the adults are also drinking a little. Since it's almost midnight, Yewon and Taehyung brought Krystal, Seulgi and Yeri back to Taeyeon's house to sleep and also take care of them while the rest stay up at the rooftop.

" Trust me Jun, your girlfriend there was the ice queen in school. No one even dare to get close to her except for our mighty Taeyeon. " Hyoyeon said and everyone laugh while Jessica tried to reach for Hyoyeon to strangle her but Jun pulled Jessica back and wrap his arm around her waist.

" You're lucky Jun is holding me back or I would have strangled you to death." Jessica glared at her making everyone laugh.

" You see that, that is why no guys dared to go near her except for a few but never once did I see anyone succeed in getting into a relationship with her. It's either she reject them or they cannot take her icy personality. " Now it's Tiffany that is saying it and everyone nodded making Jessica pout.

" Oh yeah, even one of my friend got rejected by her one time when he decided to man up and try to ask her out. He cried for days." Yongsun told everyone and all of them started laughing while Jessica just glare and pout.

" Can you guys stop talking bad about me. You all are gonna make Jun regret that he even dated me." Jessica said but Jun quickly pull her close to him and kiss her on the cheek making some squeal and some cringe and some also complaining about the PDA.

" Don't worry baby. No matter what they say about you, good or bad, I will always love you. Nothing is gonna stop me from loving you baby." Jun said with a sweet smile and peck her on the lips making Jessica blush a very deep red and she quickly hide in Jun's chest in embarrassment while the rest squeal, cringe, vomit and complain about the couples action.

" Alright alright. I think all of us should go back now since it's quite late even though tomorrow is a weekend." Taeyeon said as she start to clean up some stuff while some of them whine.

" I think some of the girls will need to stay over tonight." Moonbyul said while looking at the girls as some of them looks a little tipsy.

" I don't think there is a need since some of us are still able to drive back." Seohyun said as she also stood up to help Taeyeon with the clean up.

After the girls clean up the whole rooftop and also keep the BBQ pit. Everyone got down to Taeyeon's and Jun's house to get their belongings before all of them bid their goodbyes and went their own separate ways. Once all of them are gone, Jessica and Jun carried the sleeping Seulgi and Krystal from Taeyeon's house towards Jun's house. After they put the girls to sleep, Jessica when to shower first while Jun went to his room and start writing stuff onto his notebook. Once Jessica was done with showering, she walk into the room and start to dry her hair while Jun continue with his own stuff.

" Baby it's your turn to shower now." Jessica said as she turn off the hairdryer. She turn to look at Jun writing and she slowly walk towards him before she wrap her arm around his waist and put her head on his shoulder. " What are you doing babe."

" Oh nothing much, just the usual stuff." Jun finish writing and close his book before turning around and pull Jessica away from him. " I'm still dirty baby. Let me wash up first before you hu

Please log in to read the full chapter