Chapter 20

Dating my high school teacher
Please log in to read the full chapter

* ding dong deng*

" Alright everyone, time is up, please stop writing and pass the papers up to the front." Jessica said as she stand up and walk to the first table. " Seok Jin shi, please stop writing." Jessica said and everyone start laughing.

" Told you to study instead of sleeping right." Nam Joon saying while laughing.

" Shut up smart . I'm done." He frown and pass the paper up front.

" Alright everyone, that is the end of your finals. Congratulations on coming this far. Enjoy your holidays and stay out of trouble alright." Jessica said with a smile and everyone start cheering.

Everyone start packing up their bag while chatting on what they are gonna do during the holiday and when to meet up and slowly start walking out of the classroom. Ryujin walked in soon after and towards Jun who is still packing his stuff slowly.

" Yah oppa, why are you so slow in packing?" Ryujin said as she sit on his chair.

" I'm also not in a rush to go anywhere." Jun said with a smile.

" Well, actually we are." Ryujin stand up and help him put his stuff into his bag.

" We are? Where?" Jun look up confused.

" The movies you dumbo. See." She take out two tickets and show it to Jun.

" Oh yeah. How did I forgot about it." Jun said as he smack his forehead. " I guess studying too much really makes you forget stuff.

" Well, let's go shall we." Ryujin said.

Before the two lovebirds step out of the classroom, Jessica suddenly called for Jun.

" Wait for me at my bike Jinnie. I will come after I'm done here."

" Be quick okay, I'm hungry." Ryujin said and pout.

Once Ryujin was out of the classroom, Jun turn to look at Jessica.

" Yes miss Jung, what is it that you want to talk to me about."

" Oh, I just want to tell you that the thing with Tyler is settled. Taeyeon texted me just now about it so I don't think you need to worry about anything." Jessica said with a smile and Jun sigh a relief.

" Thank god it's over. Well, I got to go now. Enjoy your holiday miss Jung, see you at our graduation." Jun smile and bow before walking towards the door but what Jessica said next made him stop on his track.

" I miss you Jun. I miss you so much." Jessica said while still looking at Jun's back.

" I do too Jessica. I do miss you." Jun suddenly said which made Jessica widen her eyes. " But it's over and it's too late to go back to how it was before Jessica. We should have stayed together to solve it but I guess we chosed the other option. I have moved on and now I only love Ryujin. Sorry Jessica. " Jun said and quickly walked out of the room.

Jessica continue to stay in that position for awhile before Moonbyul walked in and called her. When she called Jessica for a second time, Jessica fall onto the chair and tears just start to roll down her cheeks.

" Yah Sica unnie, what happen. Are you alright, hey stop crying." Moonbyul quickly walk towards her and hug her while Jessica continue to cry in her arms. " Hey hey it's okay unnie. You can tell me anything. It's okay."

After half an hour of consoling Jessica and her telling everything to Moonbyul, Jessica calm down and is walking with Moonbyul towards Jessica's car. Once they reach her car, Jessica turn and give her a hug.

" Thank you so much for being there for me just now. I needed that so much." Jessica said with a smile.

" No problem unnie. But are you sure you can drive. You know I can always drive you back." Moonbyul said and Jessica just shake her head.

" It's okay. Thanks by the way. Enjoy your holiday. See you next time we meet." Jessica said as she went into the car.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A few days later at Jun's house

" Unnie you did it wrong, it's suppose to be like this." Seulgi said as she showed Ryujin how to play the game.

" Jinjia? I guess I really at it." Ryujin said with a chuckle

" It's okay unnie, oppa also at this game too." Seulgi said causing Jun to pinch her cheeks lightly.

" How can you say that about your oppa in front of his girlfriend. You're embarrassing me you know." Jun said and Seulgi just stick her tongue at him. " And when are you gonna return oppa's girlfriend huh. She has been playing with you for 2 hours already. It's my turn to get her attention. " Jun said with a pout and Ryujin smile at how Jun is acting.

" Don't worry oppa, There will be lots of time for the both of us later alright." Ryujin smile and Jun nodded.

* Knock Knock Knock*

" Coming." Jun said as he walk to the door and open to see Taeyeon outside. " Oh hi noona."

" Here is your letters. How long have you not open your letter box."Taeyeon said with a small frown.

" Mianhae noona." Jun said as he take the letter from her.

" Oh and this one, it looks like some university from overseas that sent it here. I think you should open it now." Taeyeon said.

" Who is it Jun." Ryujin suddenly back hug Jun and look over his shoulder. " Oh annyeong Taeyeon unnie." Ryujin smile.

" Hi Ryujinnie. " Taeyeon wave with a smile.

" What is it oppa." 

" It's the letter from the university I applied to. I guess this is their answer for me." Jun said as he slowly open it with Taeyeon and Ryujin watching him.

" Dear Jun Lee, We are happy to tell you that you have been acc

Please log in to read the full chapter