Chapter 11

Dating my high school teacher
Please log in to read the full chapter

" Good morning sir. I have something to report to you." Tyler said when he enter the principal's office.

" What is it mr Kwon." The principal said with a smile.

" Here. I found this on the floor when one of the student dropped it. I want to give it to him but he was gone and I saw the content of it, I came here straight to report to you." Tyler said as he pass a paper and pictures which are in a envelope.

" What is this? Wait isn't the lady in the picture Jessica? And who is that guy she is hugging?" The principal said while looking at Tyler.

" I don't know. That person's face is blurred out. Only miss Jung's face is visible. I think the letter will tell something." Tyler said as he smirk a little.

" Hey miss Jessica Jung,

Do you like the pictures taken? You must be wondering how i got it right? Well, I asked someone to help me take those photos of us together when I asked you to hug me. Don't worry baby, I will not send it or give it to others alright. You just need to follow and listen to everything I say and I will not do anything about it. If you think that this photos isn't a good enough evidence of us together, I have more and those photos that will be enough proof to get you into trouble. So be my good little girl and listen to everything I say and do everything I say alright. Love you baby. 

Your favourite student." The principal reads it and look up at Tyler in shock. " Who the hell does this person think he is, threating my teacher." He said as he frown.

" Apparently it's one of the student." Tyler said.

" Can't be. How can the student be this evil." The principal said while shaking his head.

" But the letter says it was the student." Tyler pointed it out.

" Alright. I will settle this problem out. Please don't tell anyone about it for now. I don't want to get miss Jung into trouble." The principal said while still looking at the letter and pictures.

" Alright sir. I will take a leave first." Tyler bow and walk out of the office with a smile.

Once he is out of the principal's office, he smile to himself as he slowly walk to his seat.

" Finally. The first step is done. Now it's time for me to continue and then you will surely get it Jun." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

" Hey miss Jung." Jun said when everyone is walking out of the classroom.

" Yes Jun." Jessica said as she look up.

" Here is today's work. See you tomorrow." Jun smile and wink at her before walk out with his friends.

" Aish. He did it again. Does he really want to stay ban from staying over?" Jessica whispered to herself.

" Yah unnie, the principal is calling for you." Moonbyul said when she walked into her classroom.

" Mr Kim? What does he want?" Jessica said as she keeps her stuff and walk out of the classroom with Moonbyul.

" I don't know. He just told me to call you."

" Alright. Thanks." Jessica smile and quickly walk to the principal's office.

Principal's Office<

Please log in to read the full chapter