15 - Ambitious Parents

Forced To Say I Do

I slumped down onto the couch after the long reception. 

Both of our parents came into the living room, with a huge grin on each of their faces.

"Tae Hee, Jong In, we have a surprise for the both of you," Jong In's umma announced. 

"Neh umma, what is it?"

She reached her hand into her left pocket and pulled out a set of keys. I stared at it in confusion. 

"Are you giving us a car? Umma we already have one," Jong In said arrogantly.

"Aish, we're not giving you a car. It's something else," she smiled.

"Umma don't tell me you got us a house," I sighed. 

She just grinned and nodded. 

"Umma, why are you treating us like spoilt kids," I complained.  

"Sweetie be grateful! Both families have bought this house together so you should go check it out."

"Kamsahamnida umma, appa," I bowed to our parents and took the keys from my umma. 

    

==========     

 

"I kind of feel weird accepting the house, don't you think?" 

"Doesn't matter, it's our wedding gift from them. We have to accept and plus they already bought it so we can't waste the money," Jong In replied, keeping his eyes on the road. 

"I don't know. I wanted to save up by ourself," I mumbled. 

"What? Stop mumbling."

"Don't worry. Just forget it," I sighed. 

"I think we're here," Jong In announced whilst observing the scrunched up piece of paper with the address scribbled on it. 

I stepped out of Jong In's new Mercedes sports car, carefully closing the door because I obviously didn't want to scratch his car or as he liked to call it, his 'baby'.

 

I stared at the fabulous house, in astonishment. It was actually pretty isolated from the other houses but it seemed like a nice and peaceful neighbourhood.

 

Sigh, this is the result of having rich parents. Everything you want you get, no wonder Jong In acts so much like a spoilt brat. 

"Yah Mrs. Kim Tae Hee, are you going to come in or what?" Jong In called, slightly smirking. I shivered at my new name. No longer Lee Tae Hee but Kim Tae Hee and no longer a Miss but a Mrs

 

As I entered the house, I skipped down a few steps to reveal a very modern and unique living room.

 

The one thing that caught my eye was the furry rug. Score! Ok, don't judge me but I have a love for furry rugs. I love that feeling you get as you rub your bare feet over them. 

 I continued walking down the white and creamy corridor to hit the kitchen. It was spotless clean with everything set up in neat and organised matter. I wonder how long this will last, I thought. 

 

"Yah, let's go upstairs," Jong In said enthusiastically and grabbed my by the wrist, pulling me up the stairs. 

There were 4 doors upstairs. I guess the one to our bedroom was the one with the flowers stuck on the door? Aish I bet you that was my umma's idea. She's so corny. 

Jong In twisted the door knob and pushed the door open, whilst pulling me in at the same time. Did I mention I was still in this stupid wedding dress? I swear I'm going to trip any minute now. 

"Woah! It's so pretty," I exclaimed whilst my eyes were wandering around the room. 

Jong In didn't reply but instead started roaming around the room, opening all the doors present.  

"Hey Tae Hee, come look at this," he suddenly called. I began walking around the large room, trying to follow his voice. 

I found him in front of a door which led to a walk in closet. I took a glance inside and my eyes had immediately widened.

Everything was already packed neatly inside. Jong In's clothes were on one side whilst mine were on the other. I wonder when our parents had the time to do this. I mean all the furniture and the necessities were already placed inside the house. 

There was one last door in our room, right next to our wardrobe. 

Before I could even get my hand on the knob, Jong In had already beaten me to it. 

He turned the knob and opened the door to reveal an ensuite.

 

"I think our wardrobe is bigger than the bathroom," I chuckled as I walked back to the bed.  I flopped my body onto the bed, spreading my arms across the entire mattress. 

"Yah shove over, it's not only your bed," Jong In said whilst pushing my entire body to the right side. 

"Aish I'm just gonna go get changed. This dress is such an annoyance," I groaned. 

"Waeyo? You look pretty," he said whislt staring at the ceiling. 

Oh god, this is going to get awkward especially after that kiss. I shuddered at the thought of it. Ugh he makes me so confused. 

"Are you getting changed or not?" 

"Actually I'm going to go shower," I replied and hurriedly sped off to the bathroom to avoid the situation getting any more awkward. 

 

-45 mins later-

I stepped out of the bathroom in shorts and a singlet,  feeling fresh and light. I swear I don't know how much make-up they applied on me but it took me a whole 20 minutes to take it off. There was also so much damn gel in my hair that even after two washes it still felt sticky. 

I walked over to the bed, drying my hair at the same time, to find Jong In had already changed into his pajama pants but no shirt. Aish this boy. 

"Yah!" I yelled whilst poking him. "Did you shower yet?"

He just mumbled something and went back to sleep.
"Yah! Get off the bed! You're dirty," I yelled and pulled him up. 

"Aish, I already showered," he groaned frustratedly. 

"How? I was in the bathroom all that time."

"Can I remind you that we have more than one bathroom in this huge house?" His reply had caught me off guard.

"Oh," was all I could say before starting to walk away. 

"Yah, where are you going?" Jong In asked. 

"To sleep. Where do you think?"

"Why is my wifey sleeping on the couch?"

"Becuase it's not like you want me over there and plus you're shirtless. Your hormone levels might rise during the middle of the night. I don't want to get ," I joked.

"It's not if you like it, yeobo," he winked.

I shivered. "Look," I said showing him my arm. "Do you see the goosebumps? Don't call me that when we're alone."

"Well it's either we both sleep on the bed or we both sleep on that tiny couch. Who knows what might happen," he smiled evilly.

"Put on a shirt first," I crossed my arms. 

"Come on. It's not like this is the first time you've seen me shirtless and you know I always sleep like this."

"No. Put on a shirt or I sleep on the floor. Yes not the couch but the floor."

"Aish fine," he groaned as he lazily dragged himself over to the wardrobe. 

I giggled softly at him. 

As I turned my attention away from him, I noticed an envelope on the mini desk next to the bed. I wonder why I didn't notice it when we first came in.  I picked it up off the table and read the front of it.  To Mr and Mrs Kim.

"What's that?"

"I don't know but it's addressed to Mr and Mrs Kim." 

I heard Jong In chuckle. 

I pulled the ribbon to reveal a letter and began reading it out loud.

Dear the newly wedded couple Kim Jong In and Kim Tae Hee, Hopefully you find this letter on your wedding night so it will give you time to pack. We hope you like the new house and as you have probably already noticed we have bought everything you need. If you havent already raided the fridge, it's filled with food and snacks. Now back to the real reason for this letter, both families are only wishing for one thing right now. You can probably figure out that one wish right? So to make our contribution, we are sending you to St. Lucia for a week for your honeymoon. The tickets are also in the envelope so don't just throw it away. We hope you two have a fun time and keep in mind the objective of the trip. 

Love your parents.

I folded the letter and placed it back into the envelope with the tickets. 

"Wait, I don't get it. What objective are they talking about?"

He just chuckled. "God, your slow."

I looked at him confused. 

"Shall I demonstrate then?" he smirked as he pushed me down onto the bed and hovered over me. 

I was still astounded by what had just occurred.  He began leaning in, "get it now?" he whispered, followed by a light chuckle.

"Yah! You're such a byuntae (ert)!" I yelled and pushed him off me with my arms.

"Well our parents want to see their grandchildren so we can't avoid it," he laughed and lied down on his side of the bed. 

Oh god, we're just married and now they want children? Aren't parents a bit too ambitious?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Heeeeelllooooo guys :) I'm sorry I haven't updated in like 6 days :/ I was kind of busy and plus I had writer's block so NOTHING came out  when I tried to write :( So I'm sorry this is kinda a ish chappie :(

Can you believe their parents are sending them on a honeymoon? hahaha let's see what shall happen ;)

Anyway remember to leave a comment and subscribe xD

And a BIG thank you to all my subscribers and commenters <3 

Thanks for reading <3

hottest-shawol xx

P.S. I am in a state of depression right now (not literally)...BUT THEY FREAKING CANCELLED SUPER SHOW 4 IN AUSTRALIA!!! WHAT IS THIS? AND YOU KNOW THAT PART THAT PISSES ME OFF MOST? EXO-M WERE COMING!!! ugh I could have seen my Kris and Luhan babies <3 WHY??? STUPID ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY! THEY FREAKING !