What To Do?

SM Elite

 

yes, i bet you're thinking, "OMG DID I SEE RIGHT? DID SHE ACTUALLY UPDATE?"

yes, i did! hehe here's a surprise chapter for my comeback from hiatus status. I will be updating all my stories *gasp shes not that lazy anymore* and I will make the chapters shorter but more frequent. thank youuuuu for staying with me and for not unsubscribing O;

i promise you there'll be a new chapter at least every week <3

continue on to read the story, and yes, i did add EXO, Zhou Mi, and Henry! :D

 

“How are we supposed to wake them up?” Luhan asked Kris, worried.

“Yeah, they are our seniors, what if they get mad?” Sehun piped up too.

“Shut up, I’m thinking,” Kris said, pressings his thumbs into the side of his head.

“Think faster,” Chen pressured.

“Think faster-er,” Xiumin nudged Kris.

“Think fastest,” Kai pushed Kris.

“HOLY MOTHER OF COWS AND ALL THINGS THAT GO MOO, PLEASE LET ME THINK IN PEACE, MAN!” Kris roared.

“Dude, I think that woke them up,” Suho said quietly as he peered out the EXO tent, watching their senior groups hazily their tents.

“Are you guys okay?” Onew was the first to hurry to the tent, but because everything he does is Onew sangtae, he tripped and fell face first into Baekhyun.

“Omg omg omg Onew just fell into me omg omg” Baekhyun said excitedly, grasping Chanyeol’s hands whilst hyperventilating.

“I thought you only liked SNSD,” Chanyeol said as he pried Baekhyun’s hands off his own.

“SHINee, SNSD, whatever, close enough,” Baekhyun said as he continued fanboying.

 

“Are you guys okay?” Leeteuk followed close behind, opening the tent to see 12 guys squished together with Onew lying flat on his face, looking lifeless.

“I’m okay!” Onew said as he moved his face from the awkward position on Baekhyun’s crotch to the floor, then finally raised his head. “Well, it’s good that you all are safe,” he then said to the new boys, and standing up to bow to acknowledge Leeteuk.

“Hey, why are you all screaming so early in the morning?” Tiffany peeked into the tent (just in case EXO are or something cause we all hate seeing hot Korean guys first thing in the morning ;D).

“SOMEBODY HOLD ME, TIFFANY IS IN FRONT OF ME, PLEASE PINCH ME THIS IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, TIFFANY IS IN FRONT OF MY TENT!” Baekhyun shrieked shrilly into his hands. Alarmed but quite pleased, Tiffany leaned away from the tent, hiding a smile behind her hands.

“Tiff? Are they okay in there?” Taeyeon yawned as Tiffany returned to the tent. The other seven members were still fast asleep in their shared tent.

“I have a feeling these new EXO planet kids are going to be a lot of help,” Tiffany laughed.

“Really?” Taeyeon leaned in, interested.

“They are pure and innocent or so we think, yet not too shy to approach us. They can laugh freely because well, young people act like that.” Tiffany explained.

“Are you indirectly calling us old?” Taeyeon screeched but she laughed as well.

“I have a good bet that they will be what help us unite in the end,” Tiffany whispered as she felt the other members stir.

 

“Those EXO people are really something,” Leeteuk said to Sungmin, because there honestly weren’t many normal people in Super Junior. He knew Heechul, despite being the second oldest, would just go on a hunt for the young boys and scare them, and Yesung, despite looking serious and having a husky mature voice, would just get a hype to show the new boys his turtles, which, anyone could get tired of, if they were to see the tortoises every minute of every day.

“Yeah, I mean, being able to wake everyone up so fast really is an accomplishment,” Sungmin commented.

“No, I mean, they are quite new to this and for some reason, they’re just not shy. Shyness is the main problem here. Not hatred, jealousy, or inconvenience. Shyness is the problem. And the solution is that the EXO alien kids have none of that. They’re the solution.”

 

“Where did you go?” Taemin asked sleepily, muffled under the sound of his blankets.

“The EXO planet kids were shouting so I thought something bad had happened,” Onew said, trying to peel Jonghyun’s fingers off Key’s thigh.

“Did something bad happen?” Minho asked.

“I don't know, but when I got there they were all good and in one piece. But this one kid was a bit scary.”

“How?” Key asked, stirring awake.

“I fell on him and he started…vibrating.”

“It’s okay, leader,” Minho patted Onew’s back gingerly, “there are people like that.”

~~

“And just what are we having for breakfast?” Sooyoung screamed as she looked at everyone picking up her food, her freaking junk food, and glared immensely at the new EXO boys who were in charge.

She was not happy.

“Well, you see, th-th-Thooyoung noona…” Sehun stuttered, thinking that if he trailed off, he could be off the hook and Sooyoung would be satisfied enough that he spoke, at the very least.

Sooyoung stood there, waiting for an explanation, when finally Taeyeon rushed out of their tent.

“yah, shikshin, sharing is caring.” At the sight of Sooyoung’s sad wandering eyes on her food being eaten, Taeyeon sighed. “Don’t you want to make more friends, Sooyoungie? Right? Our Sooyoungie wants to make friends and therefore she will share her food for dinner and breakfast, arasso?” Taeyeon whispered soothingly like a mother.

“Unnie, I’m not a baby,” Sooyoung puffed crossly but nevertheless she nodded after a hesitant while. “Fine, but they provide their own lunch.”

Everyone cheered, overhearing Sooyoung’s reply.

 

As everybody sits around eating Sooyoung’s food, it was deadly silent as if the friendliness and teamwork of last night never happened.

“Sunseongnim? What should we do?” Kris whispered into his phone, behind the trees.

“They’re awkward again, aren’t they? Well today you’re all going on a hike, yes, that mountain trail I showed you beforehand. And introduce the boys at breakfast. Make some conversation-”

“Sunseongnim, Kyuhyun-sunbae is-”

“Put me on speakerphone, quick.”

Kris swiftly pressed the speakerphone button and hid behind the tree even more, hiding every inch of his tall self.

“Kyuhyun, don’t pour the porridge over Eunhyuk’s head.” Lee Soo Man reprimanded and Kyuhyun dropped the bowl- no porridge spilled-onto the floor in shock. Kris put the phone back onto handheld mode and Lee Soo Man was chuckling at his ears.

“That boy needs to think of a new trick to pull-”

“Uh, he did…he poured Taemin-sunbae’s banana milk down Eunhyuk-sunbaenim’s back…” Kris deadpanned.

“I did speak too soon,” Lee Soo Man sighed. “Well, I have to go to a conference. Thank you for reporting in the current situation. Bye!”

 

Kris peered out from behind the tree, listening to snips of conversation.

“What are we supposed to do after breakfast?” Sunny whispered.

“I don’t know, but hopefully not walking or hiking or mountain-biking, I don’t have good endurance,” Jessica replied, worried.

“If you don’t have good endurance, how do you dance and sing through a concert?” Krystal rolled her eyes, overhearing her sister’s acclaim.

“Unnie, exercise is important. It helps you to stay healthy the right way, burning your calories and fat as well as gaining a stronger body for the future.” Seohyun said and Jessica nudged her younger groupmate teasingly. “Okay, okay, grandma.”

 

“Are we going hiking or something? Why are the young EXO kids in boots? I thought we were going swimming since it’s sunny,” Shindong complained hastily.

His groupmates turned to look at the EXO members, equipped with sturdy boots and bulging backpacks.

Before anyone could assume what they were about to do, Kris stepped out.

 

“Everyone, I’m Kris, in case you didn’t remember. That’s Luhan,” Luhan waved his hands and bowed, “and we’re a group called EXO. There are actually four Chinese members, which includes me, Luhan, Lay and Tao.”

“Ni hao,” Ryeowook called sweetly in his strong Chinese and the four members bowed in reply. “Chinese is as easy as eating,” Eunhyuk said. [it was his quote for a while when he was on a diet and in China.]

“Minseok and Jongdae are going to join us in promoting in China.” Xiumin and Chen smiled and bowed broadly.

“And that’s the other subgroup of EXO, whom are going to promote in here in Korea. Joonmyun…”

A short but mature looking male took over. “Hello sunbaenims, I’m Joonmyun, and this is Baekhyun, Chanyeollie, Kyungsoo, Jongin, and Sehun.”

“Jongin, you look like Taemin here,” Key said and everyone turned to stare, contemplating the comparison. “Oh yeah,” everyone nodded in agreement, still evaluating Kai and Taemin’s looks.

“When will you guys be debuting?” Leeteuk asked, always interested in the company’s plans.

 

“There’s no exact date, but sometime in April.” Joonmyun said. Before Leeteuk was about to say more about the entertainment industry and share his senior wisdom, Changmin interrupted. “What are we going to do today?”

Kris gulped upon seeing the deathly glare settled onto Jessica’s face. Her eyes were in threatening slits, and her fingers tapped impatiently against the sides of her legs.

“We’re uh…we’re going uhm…we’re going hiking.”

“What did you say?” Jessica demanded shrilly.

“We’re going hiking?” Kris shrunk, which seemed impossible to do for his towering height.

What did you say?” Jessica stood up a little taller.

“H-hiking…” Kris was sort of intimidated.

That became an understatement when Jessica wrapped her fingers around an ice cube.

“W-where did you get the ice cube, unnie?” Yoona asked, surprised. Jessica shrugged. “Why do you think they call me the Ice Princess? It’s from an ice pack, Yoong,” she explained reasonably.

 

“Sun-sunbaenim, calm down…” Kris put his hands up, shielding himself.

“Whose idea was it to go hiking?”

“Lee Soo Man sunseongnim,” Kris defended.

“Aish,” Jessica complained, as she had nothing against their company head. She threw the ice at Kris anyways, and since Kris was tall and just a teensy bit clumsy, he couldn't dodge it and the ice cube hit him smack in the private-place-which-shall-not-be-mentioned.

“Oww,” he whimpered.

Everyone else didn’t know whether they should laugh and this comical scene or feel solemn because Jessica had just aimed a long-distance ice cube accurately at Kris’ crotch.

It was Sooyoung that reacted first.

“Hey, I sacrificed my food so we could get friends, and you won’t even put off a bit of your temper?”

Jessica looked embarrassed but it was stinging her pride. “Y-yah, don’t talk to me so disrespectfully!”

Taeyeon quickly rose to stop her friends. “Guys, this is not the time to-”

“We’re heeeereeeee~!”