Helpless-Dols

SM Elite

"A tent? How are we possibly supposed to make a tent? Okay, lookie here. SM trained me, US, for singing dancing and variety. Not for tent-making." Key said with sass. 

Minho reached over to quieten his embarrassing friend. "Key,shush. We're here, might as well make the best of it." "Oh, stop being an optimist; you're always the pessimist. At least let Taemin or Onew cheer me up," Key waved a hand dismissively. 

"Did umma drink alcohol before we left?" Taemin asked worriedly. 

"No, he just gets drunk via forest air and trees. " Jonghyun shrugged.

"I agree," Heechul nodded.

"What? You get drunk from trees as well?" Kyuhyun asked, sarcastically. 

"Yah! Watch it." Heechul glared, but Kyuhyun waved it off. 

"I'm just worried about my nails. I just got a manicure with Simon D the other day...and all these wood and hard stuff..aish." Heechul waved his hands, his beautiful fingernails reflecting the daylight, proving his point. 

"Do not worry." a deep voice soothed. 

"Who said that?!" Minho panicked. The voice could possible swipe out his position as rapper and deepest voice of SM.  Shindong and Eunhyuk, the main rappers, shrugged but looked around with scared eyes. 

"Don't try to pull a trick on us, alright?!" Yuri yelled, wrapping herself around Sooyoung's tall slender body, shivering .

"It's probably Lee Soo Man saensongnim. You know he's always trying to freak us out. He's probably out here hiding behind the tree dressed up like Big Foot or something. " Taeyeon said logically. 

"Hey! We're not Big Foot!" a lighter but more threatening voice claimed. 

"We?!" Sulli exclaimed. Taemin immediately wrapped a secure arm around her shoulders but pulled back with fear as Victoria shot daggers at him. 

"Yes, we. Visitors from Planet EXO."

The group of singers and dancers packed together. Lee Soo Man chuckled from behind his tree.  So he wasn't dressed up as Big Foot, but his singers knew him and his actions pretty well.

He was glad that they were already holding a conversation together. 

"Oof!" Onew, ever the clumsy one, stumbled into Krystal that led to the fall of Leeteuk, Donghae, Jessica, Changmin, and they went backwards like human dominoes. 

"YAH!" Changmin screamed at Yunho as he fixed his hair. "don't laugh!" Yunho couldn't contain his laughter and burst out laughing. "YAH!!" Changmin kept on screaming, throwing a maknae tantrum. 

"How do you DO that?!" Ryeowook asked with eyes wide open. "What? Do you want to scream at your hyungs too?" Heechul gaped, mocking fear.  "It's the power of the KyuLine!" kyuhyun boasted. "Which consists of the iest evil maknaes of Korea..and Minho."

"You're all forgetting your goal. To build a tent?" another unfamiliar voice bursted from the trees towering them. 

"Who are you? Tell us!" Luna demanded. Amber put an arm on her shoulder.  The voice chuckled. "Oh ho, did I make sunbaenim mad?" "What? We're NOBODY'S  sunbae!" Krystal shouted at the trees, feeling ridiculous. 

"yes you are. You're our sunbae." the trees responded. 

"I AM NOT THE SUNBAE OF A TREE! ARE YOU SAYING I USED TO BE A TREE?!" Krystal stomped her feet and Jessica hurried over to calm her sister. The boys watched with amusement. 

"N-no, he m-meant that y-you're our sunbaenim in the e-entertainment industry." a new voice stuttered nervously. 

"A rookie group? Are you guys B.A.P.? Coming to shoot us because you've got the power?"  [A/N: no offense to Babys. I love B.A.P.]

"Or are you guys punishing us because you're Warriors? WAHHH-REE ORRR!" Shindong's comedian side couldn't help but make a reference to B.A.P.'s song as well.

"And you're Unbreakable because you're a tree?" Onew Sangtae burst out.  "Hyung, that's barely relevant," Jonghyun hissed and Key laughed. 

"We're not B.A.P.! They're our sunbae too. " a manliest voice said but exasperated.  Lee Soo Man, seeing more and more interactions, felt that it was his time to leave, for good. He snuck from behind his tree, hiked out the abandoned campsite and unlocked his car.  "Are you guys BTOB?"

"ANIYAAAAAAAAAA~" They heard someone scream.

"We were just guessing , no need to overreact. Geez," Changmin said. 

"Nu'Est?" 

"Hello Venus?" Onew said dumbly. 

"They're girls, stupid." Sunny laughed adorably.  "Are you guys going to build a tent or what? We don't have all night!" "We do," another voice corrected the last one. "We have all night. " "I TOLD YOU THEY WERE TREES! They're gonna be standing there and looking and talking to us all night!" Krystal exclaimed, intimidated. 

"What is this? Secret Camera?" YoonA asked.  "Mnet? SBS? KBS?"

"I don't see cameras," Sungmin observed, his eyes narrowed as he examined the forest.  "Why don't we start the tent first? We've wasted hours." 

"Not until we know who you are. " Yunho compromised. 

"if we show ourselves will you build the tent?"  "Of course. We promise. "Leeteuk held up a hand and his other hand over his heart.  "You all have to promise, Key sunbaenim isn't doing it. "

"Picky , aren't you. " Key grumbled and put up a hand but crossed his fingers.

Before they could blink, a doll-like human materialized in front of them.  "W-what? Are you an alien?" Minho stumbled back, and Donghae caught him as the two of them walked backwards away from the newcomer. 

"Are you a girl? Are you guys A-Pink?" Taemin asked, curious. 

"That's a lot coming from someone nominated Best Cross-Dresser on Weekly Idol," the unknown person retorted.  "Sassssyyy. But remember, he's your sunbaenim. " Yunho reminded.  "And younger," the boy smiled. 

"not surprising," Taemin groaned. 

"I'm Lu Han, 22 years old. "

"Where are the rest of them? It wasn't only you up there, was it?" "it wasn't, but they'll come down as you eventually finish your tents. I was sent down to help. "

"Like an angel~" Tiffany cooed.  The boy looked a bit pressured. "O-okay, Tiffany noona," he blushed.  "Alright! Lets get going," Lu Han declared and looked around nervously.  

"Where do we go?" Yuri stood up from her kneeling position and showed off her S-line to the cute boy. 

"We can build them here or we can hike a long way into the forest with all the pines flying everywhere and mosquitoes and bugs crawling and mud all over the ground and no campfire ditch for heat. Your choice. " Lu Han smiled. 

"Are you serious or just really sarcastic?" Kyuhyun asked as Minho and a whimpering Key pulled out the tent bags.  "Okay! How do we do this?" Yunho rubbed his hands together as optimistically as possible. 

"I don't know," Lu Han bit his lips and rubbed the back of his neck. "I have no experience..."'

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah, I was just told to supervise. So get going! Aja aja!" The group looked at him with unbelievable eyes. 

"Are you kidding?" Heechul wailed shrilly. 

"No.."

Everyone groaned and sat down on the dirt, discouraged. 

"Well..." Lu Han said, thinking.  "Well what?" Amber asked, gaining a little hope. 

"Well..." Lu Han hesitated.  Everyone sighed but Lu Han stood up.  "DUI ZHAAAANNNNGGG!!" he shrieked.  A coolly composed man leaped from a tree and landed before them. His thick defined eyebrows were furrowed.  "I'm Kris and unlike Lu Han, I'm helpful." he rolled his eyes as Lu Han grinned sheepishly. 

"First, Yunho sunbaenim! Please pull those bags of tents a little closer here.  Changmin sunbaenim you can help. Super Junior sunbaes can find spaces for around two dozen tents.  SHINee sunbaes, because of your distaste for...setting up tents, can you hike in there to gather firewood?"

All the guys nodded. Although Kris spoke in a demanding tone, he was respectful and logical enough. "SNSD sunbaes if you would go through the bags to gather food suitable for campfires. F(x) sunbaes you can help me with setting these up once Super Junior finds suitable locations. " A few minutes later they heard someone scream.  "KRIS! WE FOUND A LINE OF AVAILABLE SPACE!"

Kris and f(x) hurried to where the voice came from and saw Donghae pointing proudly to patches of grass trustworthy enough to stick the tent poles in. 

"KRIIISSY KRIS WE GATHERED SOME STICKY STICKS!" Jonghyun sang. 

"Kris ah! We found lotsa food!" Jessica called. "Yah, that's all from my bag!" Sooyoung shrieked in agony.  "Kris-sshi we have unpacked the tents. " All the groups looked at Kris for instructions.

The young leader looked troubled.  "Well, okay. I'll demonstrate how to set up a tent. Lu Han!" Lu Han skipped to Kris's side and lifted the tent cover. "First, slip the poles in these tunnel-like slots so they'll support the tent. " 

"Stick a side of the pole into the ground. Preferably get a few people to jump on it for good measure. " Everyone followed along and nodded.

Jessica, too lazy to listen, pulled out her iPhone to film the whole thing for later reference.  "Right. So you guys work on that. Lu Han and I will work on the campfire. " Kris and Lu Han stalked a few steps away to quietly observe and make the campfire. 

"How are we supposed to light these?" Lu Han asked, worried.  "With my lighter," Kris smiled, his fingers reaching around in his pockets.  "no wonder you're leader," Lu Han raised an eyebrow and lit a stick. Soon they had a safe campfire going and Kris pulled out his phone.

"No service. How do we possibly call and tell Boss our progress?"

"This is why, cheap-skate Kris, you pay money for 3G plans. "Lu Han took the turn of sharing his smarts and dialed a number. 

"Hello saensongnim; the members are working well and so far we have successfully set up half the tents. " Some muffled talking came from the other end and Lu Han nodded. "Yes, they are not fighting, but Sulli is screaming at Heechul because he took her nail polish." More talking. 

"Yes sir I will make sure Changmin and Kyuhyun do not set their members on fire. "

"We have not yet introduced all our members and told them of EXO debuting." Kris told Lee Soo Man.  More talking and Kris nodded. "Alright, have a great evening, saensongnim."

"HEECHUL GIVE ME BACK MY NAILPOLISH. NOW." Sulli was stomping so bad that she didn't even bother the seniority.  Heechul raised an eyebrow. "it's oppa for you, young lady."

"NO OPPA UNTIL MY NAILPOLISH IS RETURNED. " Sulli demanded.  "Alright guys why don't we go eat some roasted marshmallows? Courtesy of Sooyoung?" Onew suggested.

"yeah, noona didn't donate her food for nothing," Taemin pointed out. 

As everyone gathered, Kris and Lu Han kept a special eye on Kyuhyun and realized that he and Changmin were too, having conversations with their eyes.  "Hey hyung, look at that butterfly," Kyuhyun pointed at the sky. Eunhyuk shot him a suspicious look and looked up. Kyuhyun raised his branch but Kris leapt an stopped him in time.  "Lee Soo Man saensongnim really knows them well," Lu Han commented. 

"Soon that will be us too." Kris smiled and Lu Han nodded happily.  "hey, aren't you guys eating too?" Key asked. 

"n-no, it's okay. You guys eat." Kris waved his hand. 

"Come on, join us! We're a family." Yunho said. The unfamiliar word 'family' rolled off his tongue nicely.  Everybody stopped eating and stared. They were still timid with each other but they weren't on unspeaking terms any more.  "Okay..but we have to call our members too." Lu Han smiled. 

One by one, 10 good looking latters landed gracefully before them.  "We'll do introductions tomorrow, but for now let's have a great campfire." Kris grinned a scary smile. 

"To SM Family," Leeteuk cheerily held up his marshmallow. "To SM Family." everyone else followed and immediately pulled back, embarrassed by the sudden cheesiness. 

As the sky turned an icy dark blue, everyone retreated into their respective tents with a smile for the first time in a long time.  Kris and Lu Han ped their shared tent and smiled, looking up as the stars danced.  It was a pretty successful day, but then they thought about the possibilities of tomorrow and looked at each other knowingly. 

----

Mianheyo for the late update. Please comment and tell me your thoughts. Thank you for the constant support (: