The poet

You are my poetry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 


Happy birthday G 

•I'm sorry for the mistakes. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Behind the darkness, there is a realm called poetry. 

-Clinton 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


" Baek! Your next client is here. " 


Byun Baekhyun whined tiredly before stretching his limbs to gain some energy. His shoulders hurt and he knew it was getting harder to stand on his feet. 

Most people take photography as a dreamy job full of sparkles and rainbows, but the truth is that being a professional in every occupation makes it tough. Baekhyun was kind of boy who believed in passion and love which was why he took his most enjoyable passion as his job. His clients were mostly models, actors and actresses who didn't even have studied a course in photography fields but still criticized his work. Nothing made him angrier than arrogant people who just took him as a random guy holding a camera taking photos of their perfections. 

Little did they know that behind those cameras stayed a pair of watchful hazel eyes that explored their souls behind the lenses. Byun Baekhyun was a dreamer and preferred to choose colorful filters to see people which was merely a lie. Baekhyun sought to find perfection embraced by imperfections, but it was not easy when people hid themselves behind masks. 


Fake. 

 

 

It was the best word to describe them. 

 

 

 

 

 

" Where the hell are you? " 

Baekhyun flinched when the door of his office room slammed open and a short angry guy stepped in the doorway. 
 
It was his manger and happened to be best friend, Yoo Kihyun. The latter had changed his hair color to light brown from raven which matched his milky skin very well. His face was red from anger and Baekhyun gave him the right to. Organizing Baekhyun's works was a disaster especially when he didn't have any intentions to do so. Baekhyun knew choosing Kihyun as his colleague was one of the best decisions he made.The younger one knew well how to handle things when Baekhyun made a mess of everything. 


" What are you smiling at? " 

Kihyun tapped on the floor impatiently when he found Baekhyun smiling adorably at his own thoughts. 


" Oh..nothing." Baekhyun grinned and stood up from his favorite leather couch marching his way toward the exit door after grabbing his camera and other tools. 


" Who is the lucky person today, hamster?" 
Kihyun rolled his eyes on the old nick name which he was used to it already. Baekhyun was always like this, deciding on things by himself and not changing his thoughts stubbornly. 

" A poet called Dark-Bright. " 

Baekhyun stopped in his tracks when Kihyun's voice reached his ears. " A poet? " He quirked an eyebrow with curiosity which was responded by a simple nod. 


" Is it even a name? " Baekhyun asked himself. " Dark-Bright..." 
He turned to Kihyun for answers but the latter just shrugged his shoulders.

" He is just a client. Why do you care? " Kihyun asked tiredly. He didn't understand why the photographer always chased mysterious and weird things or even people. He glanced at his friend and found him concentrated, Kihyun could already smell trouble. 


" So this Dark-Bright is a man. " Baekhyuh muttered under his breath but Kihyun heard him anyway. 

" Your gay side is on? Huh? " 


Baekhyun scoffed at his friend's teasing voice and swung an arm around his neck pulling him closer. " Unfortunately yes.. How do I kiss you and make the boo-boo away? " 


Kihyun made a disgusted face and pushed Baekhyun away. " Don't make me puke. " 
Kihyun said and puffed his cheeks as if he was offended which made Baekhyun laugh loudly as they entered the main room. 


" Don't worry. I'm not gonna bite you! " Baekhyun giggled to his words and winked at his best friend. 

 

" Ehem..ehem.." 

Two boys titled their heads after hearing someone clearing his throat awkwardly. 

" Oh, you are already here. " Kihyun greeted the man first and w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter