HeyHeyHey

Magic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as their magical circus concert ended, the pink-haired boy bows and congratulated to every staffs before quickly make his way to the waiting room for a certain giant there.

As soon as the waiting room's door opens, he launched himself in the long awaited arms. Finally, after a long wait. He finally in the other's embrace. The warmth, he missing it so much.

"Well done babe", Chanyeol compliments as he kiss his boyfriend's forehead.

"Chanyeol-ah, thanks for coming!" Baekhyun really can't contain his happiness when he was informed by the manager hyung that Chanyeol and Sehun came to their concert.

They stayed like that for a while. Having their alone time together after weeks of seperation. "I miss you, Chanyeol. So much."

"Me too Baek. I miss you." The warmth, it feels so nice. Even after a tiring schedule, the warmth, it healed their tiredness.

Suddenly, a series of knock on the door echoed in the room. "Baekhyun, don't forget to change. Just put the outfit in the changing room ok ?", a staff came to inform. "Ok, i'll put it in there later."

Baekhyun released their hug for a moment to change his clothes.



.


After everything was done, Chanyeol and Baekhyun decided to take a stroll around the park as in a midnight date.

"When did you take a flight to here ? I didn't see any of fans preview about you at the airport in ig." Baekhyun started, filling the silence of the night.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter