Waking Up

Fatal Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up and blinked a few times. The place wasn't familiar to you at all. Slowly, you pushed yourself off the bed and let your feet dangle. The place was freezing and everything looked swirly. You blinked a few more times and tried to stand up but just collapsed back on the bed.

*I feel so weak.*

You opened your eyes wide when you heard footsteps. There was nothing you could do though, there were no windows and you could barely see as it was.

The door clicked open and you held your breath.

But just let it out when you saw it was Kevin. He was sheepishly poking his head in.

"Kevin-ssi!" You beamed.

He smiled at you and came in.

"You're awake." He stayed a few feet away from you.

"Come sit!" You said. he smiled awkwardly and shook his head. You frowned, not understanding.

"Where am I?"

"You're at U-KISS' house. The others are out right now."

You furrowed your eyebrows. "Why am I here?"

"Don't you remember?"

"The last thing I remember is Soohyun holding my hand." YOu looked at your hand. "It was so cold." You recalled Soohyun's hands around yours.

"Do you feel weak?" Kevin asked. You could tell he was worried about you.

"I bit." You're stomach growled. "I guess I"m hungry too."

Kevin frowned. "Oh...I didn't think about that."

"Don't you have food?"

"Uhm...About that."

"We're back." Kiseop poked his head in and looked at you in passing before walking out.

"Stay."

"Woof." You smiled.

Kevin smirked and walked out, closing the door.

You frowned and tiptoed to the door, nearing falling the process. You realized how cold this house was. You had goosebumps on your arms.

Quietly, you placed your ear against the door to hear muffled voices but couldn't make out anything.

The door swung open and you fell back in surprise. Eli was glaring down at you. You smiled shyly and stood, only to wobble. Eli started to reach out but recoiled when he realized he was only wearing a black tank and sweatpants. You fell on to the wall and closed your eyes. *The room just needs to stop spinning.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter