Romantic Yook

Right Time At The Right Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weeks later, Sungjae was preparing for Joy's surprise event. Despite being tired from finishing a fan meeting late last night, Sungjae was fully awake and extremely nervous. He decorated the room with flowers, candles, balloons, photos and even rose petals.

 

Phew, okay Yook Sungjae, it's time for Actor Yook to come, I can't be shy today, I have to be romantic, I have to make Sooyoung sooo touched that she cries, show Sooyoung how much you love her by being her man, Romantic Yook hwaiting!!!

 

He hid behind the curtain and waited anticipatedly as Joy walked into the room.

 

*Thump thump*

 

Sungjae's heart was pounding loudly as he saw Joy's shawdow pass by him. Meanwhile, Joy's eyes glistened at how beautiful the room was. She chuckled at the sight of Sungjae signing his poem as Romantic Yook. She peeked around the room, looking for Sungjae, when his voice suddenly rang loudly in the room through the speakers. Joy jumped at Sungjae's voice and searched through the room to find his video on the screen. She watched intently until Sungjae started crying in the video. The sight of his tears threw her into panic. 

 

Wait... Why, why is oppa crying?? Why is he sending me a video message instead of just coming here? All the rose petals, photos... What is this?? Why is he suddenly doing all this...?? It can't be... Is this a goodbye event...??? Where is he? Is this our last episode already?? So... We're never gonna meet again?? 

 

Just then, her thoughts were interrupted by the curtains opening to show Sungjae behind the piano. Tears filled in her eyes. All she wanted was to bring Sungjae by her side and never let go. She was afraid to hear the words goodbye coming from his lips. As Sungjae finally sat down beside her, she grabbed his hand and pulled him close to her. She threw her arms around Sungjae and snuggled into him. Sungjae was surprised by Joy's reaction and frantically tried to find out what was going on.

 

Sungjae: What's wrong Sooyoung-ah? Are you alright?

Joy: Oppa... This... This isn't it right? Please tell me it's not...

Sungjae: Not what? What are you talking about?

Joy: Why did you do this?

Sungjae: What do you mean why? To surprise you!

Joy: So its not right? It's not the end... Ok good good...

Sungjae: *Still clueless* What's going on Sooyoung-ah? 

Joy: *Punches Sungjae's arm* You scared me!!!

Sungjae: What do you mean I scared you?? What did I do?? I was just trying to be romantic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter