Happy Joy Day

Right Time At The Right Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joy was in the practice room, along with her Red Velvet members, preparing for her event to welcome Sungjae at the airport. Little did she know, Sungjae was alreay outside the building getting ready to surprise her. The members as she prepared a sketchbook event, in reference to the movie "Love Actually". 

 

Joy: Aishhh... Don't be like this!! Stop teasing me!!!

Yeri: Unnie, you've been checking yourself in the mirror every five minutes, how can we possibly not tease you??

Seulgi: Someone's just excited to see her husband~

Irene: This is just not fair, I mean, you're gonna goto the airport to welcome him with the sketchbook and everything, but you've never come to pick me up at the airport ever!!! Not even once!!!

Wendy: Well, you're not her husband are you? Our Sooyoungie's got a boyfriend now so just forget it~

Joy: No I don't have a boyfriend!!! Will you all stop...

 

At this moment, Sungjae came in, disguised as a chicken delivery man. He nervously handed the chicken to the Red Velvet members. He gulped as he looked Joy in the eye, he watched as her eyes lit up at the sight of the fried chicken. He was slightly disappointed when Joy paid no attention to him at all, but then he remembered he was in disguise.

Soon the Red Velvet members grew suspicious and his identity was revealed. He greeted the Red Velvet members and stared at Joy awkwardly. He was still cautious around her since last time, but at the same time, he wanted an excuse to hug her. So he went along with the role playing of Joy picking him up at the airport, then ran towards Joy and hugged her tightly. He felt an urge to do so for a while now, so now that he finally got to do it, he found himself not wanting to let go. He leaned close towards Joy's body, smelling a vanilla scent from her hair. However, the Red Velvet members's screaming and squealling brought him back to his senses.

Filming continued as he made an effort to bond with the members and show them that he is a worthy husband for Joy. He was extremely nervous as he wanted to know what they think of him, and most of all, what Joy truly thinks of him. He was happy to hear that Joy mentions him in front of them, and even looks up his videos sometimes.

After leaving the SM Entertainment building, they arrived at the newlywed's house. That's where the real surprises begin. As planned, he first gave Joy the roses and perfume. He was glad Joy seemed to love them. As a good actor, he had no trouble luring Joy into his prank and tricking her into thinking he wants to kiss her.

 

Joy: Oppa... What are you doing...? *Blushes and hides her face behind the pillow*

 

Sungjae loved seeing how adorable Joy was when she was shy, he had never seen her cheeks this red before. He loved seeing her like this so much that he didn't want to stop. He became bolder and bolder with his words and actions, and Joy just got cuter and cuter, melting his heart. As Sungjae was typically on the other end of this, being ultra shy in front of Joy, he enjoyed this very very much.

Although while taunting Joy, he becomes aware that there's a part of him that actually wants to kiss Joy. Just imagining it was enough

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter