Alone At Home

Right Time At The Right Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since their Wedding Day, Sungjae and Joy did not have the chance to meet for a few weeks. There next filming would be their honeymoon trip, but they were unable to coordinate their schedules, so it was difficult for them to both clear out their schedules for the same time. They were finally able to squeeze in a 2 day 1 night trip to Jeju a month after their wedding day. It was a long gap, but still, both were very excited to go on their honeymoon trip together.

A few days after their wedding, all the BTOB members were resting in their dorm. At this moment, their doorbell rang.

 

Hyunsik: Huh??

Changsub: Who could it be?

Ilhoon: Is it manager hyung?

Eunkwang: But I thought we're already done for the day, why would he be here?

Minhyuk: Hmm... I wonder who it is

Eunkwang: Ya Sungjae-ah, go open the door

Sungjae: What?? Why? I don't wanna move... Hyung you go

Changsub: Because you're the maknae!!!

Sungjae: Aish... I'm tiredddd, I just had 12 hours of drama filming hyung!!!

Minhyuk: Quit whining!!!

Peniel: I'll go I'll go

Sungjae: Yay~ Peuni-hyung is the best!!! *In English* Thank you so much man, you're the best bro, you know? 

 

The members all cracked up at Sungjae's English. Peniel opened the door to see a delivery man holding a giant fruit basket. It was addressed to Sungjae.

 

Peniel: Yah Sungjae-ah, it's for you!

Sungjae: Me...?? When did I order fruit??

 

Peniel brought the fruit basket into the center of the living room. The BTOB members all gathered around it. Just then, something caught Ilhoon's eye, there was a card attached on the fruit basket. He pulled it out and began reading out loud.

 

Ilhoon: Aigooooo... *In a high pitched voice* To Sungjae oppa, Hello! Oppa must be tired from all your schedules, with drama filming, WGM filming and BTOB's comeback. You've been working really hard, I wanted to support you so I sent you this fruit basket to make sure you have enough energy~ Oppa you've been looking quite pale and skinny lately!! Eat more and please share it with the BTOB members~ Hope you'll enjoy the fruit basket, see you soon!! Oppa hwaiting!! From Sooyoung Bbyu~ 

 

Feeling embarrassed, Sungjae snatched the card from Ilhoon and read it to see if Ilhoon was just making it up. Seeing the words written on the card, a smile started to form at the corner on his lips. Happy but shy, Sungjae's ears turned red, but he ignored 's teasing, keeping on a poker face.

 

Changsub: Wowwww~ Whoooo~

Eunkwang: Aiii it's so nice to have a girlfriend

Sungjae: Yah!!!! She's not my girlfriend...

Minhyuk: Tell your wife we said thank you, we'll eat it deliciously~

Hyunsik: Bbyuuuu~

 

Silently, Sungjae messaged Joy to thank her for the fruit basket as the members tore the basket open and took out the fruit. Thanks to the fruit basket, Sungjae completed his activities for the week full of energy.

As time went on, it has been 3 weeks since their Wedding Day, there was still a week until they could meet for filming again. Both of them has been extremely busy with their own activities, but they still managed to keep contact by texting. 

 

Joy: Oppa are you at the drama set again?

Sungjae: Yea... But it's our last filming today, we're wrapping up the show already, just a few more hours to go~

Joy: Ohh then you can finally get some rest afterwards

Sungjae: Yup, I love my job and everything, but I can't wait to be able to lay on my bed for more than 5 hours again

Joy:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter