Hainan (Part 1)

Right Time At The Right Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello readers! Happy New Year!! Sorry for the long hiatus, thank you for paitiently waiting for my updates, I'm so glad you love my stories. So here's an extra long chapter to make up for the long wait~ Hope you will like it, don't forget to leave comments on what you think! :)

Early in the morning, Sungjae arrived at the Incheon International Airport. The sky was pitch black, as the sun was still asleep. Sungjae got off the van and entered the airport. Despite it being extremely early, Sungjae greeted the staff energetically. Moments later, Joy walked in, half asleep, with her eyes barely open. She groggily bowed towards the staff members to greet them. Sungjae smiled at the sight of Joy.

 

She's already adorable enough when she's awake, but how can she be even more adorable when she's half asleep?!?!

 

Sungjae placed his hand on Joy's head and messed up her hair as he laughed playfully.

 

Sungjae: Aigoo look at you, did you just get out of bed?? You look like a ghost!! Where is my Sooyoungie? I don't see her anywhere!

Joy: Yah!!! Oppa... 

 

Joy tried to fight back but her punches were weak as she was still very sleepy. Sungjae easily over powered her, and pulled her into a half-headlock-half-hug. Joy rested on Sungjae's chest as the staff handled their check in. As Joy was very sleepy, she quickly fell asleep in Sungjae's arms. A while later, the staff was all checked in and ready to go. They motioned towards Sungjae to go through the immigration and meet them on the other side. Sungjae gently tapped on Joy's face to wake her up.

 

Joy: Huh...?

Sungjae: Let's go, come on~

 

Joy stumbled as she got up. Just as she was about to reach for her bag, Sungjae got to it first and swiftly carried it on his back.

 

Joy: It's okay oppa, I can carry it on my own...

Sungjae: It's fine, there's no point in fighting it, you know I'll end up carrying it anyways

Joy: Tskk... Thanks oppa~

 

Joy smiled shyly as Sungjae put his arm around her shoulder. Just like that, they walked towards the immigration.

As morning nears, Joy became energetic and cheerful as she was very excited for the trip. She rambled on and on about the things she read about Shanghai in the travel book.

 

Sungjae: Look at you Sooyoung-ah, you're finally awake!!

Joy: *Smiles cheekily* Yup I'm totally awake now~

 

After a while, they boarded the plane and took off. While in the air, they took out the mini cameras to shoot for the show. Sungjae the prankster husband returns as he teased Joy playfully. After an hour or so, they turned off the cameras and continued the rest of their flight comfortably. 

 

Joy: Oppa

Sungjae: Yea?

Joy: I brought JaeJoy to this trip~ Look!! *Pulls out the frog doll*

Sungjae: Omo JaeJoy, did Joy take good care of you? Did you take care of her? 

Joy: Of course!!

Sungjae: JaeJoy-ah, keep an eye on her and tell me any secrets, okay?

Joy: Yah!! Why would JaeJoy tell you my secrets?

Sungjae: What secrets do you have that JaeJoy can know but I can't??

Joy: Um... Uh...

Sungjae: What is it? Tell me!!!

Joy: It's nothing!! It's none of your business...

Sungjae: Park Sooyoung!! 

Joy: Forget it, I'm not telling you, JaeJoy-ah, you'll keep my secret right?

Sungjae: JaeJoy, you'll tell me right?

 

Sungjae pressed JaeJoy against his ears as if JaeJoy was whispering in his ear.

 

Sungjae: Ohh really? *Acts shocked* That's Sooyoung's secret?? Daebak!!

Joy: Yah oppa!! Quit it!!! 

Sungjae: JaeJoy told me everything~

Joy: JaeJoy would never do that!! 

Sungjae: Oh yeah? *Grins mischeviously*

Joy: Yes!! What's my secret then?? If you know it, tell me!!

Sungjae: Hmm, alright... Let's see, JaeJoy told me that yesterday night, you were up late thinking of me, and you couldn't decide whether to message me or not~

Joy: What?? How did you know that?? Um, I mean... That's ridiculous!! That didn't happen at all...

Sungjae: You're totally caught~ 

Joy: How did you know that??

Sungjae: D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter