New Master

New Master

 

I'm walking around and offering the champagne that's sitting in small but tall glasses and on a tray that I balance on my hand, as I walk through the crowd offering drinks kindly with a small smile. My owner Luhan is throwing a ball for all his important and high class friends or associate's for work, there's probably more than six hundred people here in the large ballroom in the mansion.

It has large windows on the roof to allow the guests to watch the stars and the floor is polished so that I can see the reflections of peoples faces, the pillars are tall and are designed with different symbols Luhan likes and deer; he seems to like deer. There's also two balcony's that overlook the sea and a grand garden with pretty flowers growing in it, although from up top it looks beautiful but when walking through, its very confusing and maze like since its so big.

I usually preform for events like this, Master Luhan likes how I play piano and guitar, he says my appearance draws men and women in and that when I play, guest can really hear the emotions I put in. I appreciate his praise very much, it makes me happy when I see guest get emotional from hearing and when Luhan is happy with me, I feel like a good slave then and that Luhan paid as much as he did for me for a good reason.

But today he said he wanted me on the floor, serving the guests, he had a proud and smug smirk on his lips as he told me he wanted to show off one of his best slaves. Luhan had bought me four years ago from a small auction in my hometown, he was visiting for business and thought he'd see what was for sale that day, he seen me on stage with the announcer saying what I looked like and how good I obeyed, and didn't hesitate to be the first to bid me.

He spent more then necessary, at least two grand, he won me instead of a creepy old man who didn't stop his lips and smiling with very sharp teeth. He doesn't use me ually, he said once I was too pure to do anything with, I don't mind since he already has another slave named Minseok to serve him that way. He uses me to cuddle when he and Minseok are finished, after I clean up after them.

He is strict, he has had to punish me a few times for not obeying him, although its rare because I usually listen to everything he says. The only reason I'm a slave is because my family needed money, they couldn't eat and we were close to losing our home, so one day I volunteered to sell myself to save them. A man bought me for enough money to get them on their feet again, he said I was a perfect slave, 'Born to be one' he had added.

I'm grateful that Luhan was the one who bought me, he treats me and the others so nicely.

I blink as I continue to walk through the crowd, I'm on the outer edge of the room where its less crowded, I'm able to see a group of men, three of which who don't have drinks. Luhan had instructed me to offer everyone drinks who didn't have one yet or to give refills if asked, I don't want to disappoint him or get a punishment so I walk to the group of men.

There's four tall men and a short man, the sight is odd but pleasing to the eye nonetheless. Two of the tall men are standing close to together, one has short orange hair with a blank but cold expression while the other has short black hair with a small smile as he hugs the others arm tightly, I can only assume that's his Master and that he's a Pet.

Pets are different from Slaves, in some cases their treated nicer and their cared for more, their Masters value them more. Their like slaves, except that their owners don't treat them as one, their treated like an actual pet; with love and care, their owners value them and usually never let their Pet leave them.

I've only ever seen one Pet in my years at the auctions or in the one room the fourty of us shared, his name was Jongdae and he acted like a Kitten, he was the sweetest. He got bought by a man who specifically asked for him, I forgot who he was but I could tell Jongdae was happy and that he'd be taken care of.

"Excuse me, I apologize for interrupting, but would anyone like a drink?" I speak once I get to the group and notice a small break in their conversation, I immediately have all eyes on me, I smile politely and as kindly as I usually do with everyone as I offer the tray with drinks.

The man I noticed before with the orange haired man, happily smiles at me as he takes one. Looking around at them I see the short man has owl like eyes and has a polite smile on his face, He's dressed in a tux like everyone else and his black hair is styled neatly.

Next to him is another tall man with his hair the same as the other, he's lean but the way his biceps bulge through his suit jacket suggest he's quite strong and fit, he's smiling widely.

The last man stands in the middle of them, his expression seems cold but a smirk appears when I accidentally catch his brown eyes with mine, he has silver hair with the sides shaved and the long part slicked back. He looks strong like the man next to him but his suit seems to actually fit better, he's very handsome with flawless skin.

He stares me at silently for the few seconds his friends replace their empty glasses then take new ones, I only keep my eyes down for respect and show my smile.

"Thank you. May I ask what you are? Pet, slave or just a worker." His voice is deep and sents goosebumps down my arms making me glad I'm in a long sleeve shirt with a black vest. The short man immediately scolds him for asking such a rude and blunt question, not seeming to understand I got asked quite a few times already.

"I'm a Slave, Sir. Is there something you need?" I speak when the owl man pauses, giving the look of shock on his face when he turns to me a smile. People always seem shocked I'm merely a slave, I overhear some asking Luhan why I'm not his pet, he just answers that he thinks I'm too pure and innocent to be his Pet.

The man hugging the orange haired man's arm gasps, his eyes wide as he stares at me, I now see the pink collar around his neck with a leash connected that his Master holds.

"You're a slave?! I thought you were a Pet! I mean look at you! Who in their right mind would keep you as a slave?!" He basically yells, earning a mild tug of his leash. I only smile at him as the others chuckle, the man in the middle watching me intently.

"My Master doesn't see me as a Pet, I understand why, I'm just grateful he kept me as long as he has. I don't mind what I am to him." The pet boy still looks strongly disappointed and disapproving, obviously thinking I'd be a better Pet. The other men seem slightly shocked at my sentence, they probably never heard a Slave speak like that about their owners before, but Luhan treats me so well I can't help it.

"Who Owns you, Little one?" I feel my cheeks go a light pink at the nickname the tallest man in the middle called me, I am small compared him and the three others, maybe an inch or two taller then the owl man. The way he asked was as if he was demanding to know, his tone was soft but commanding and stern.

"Master Luhan, Sir." As soon as I answer him, a hand appears on my shoulder, causing me to jump and look behind me wide eyed, I relax when I see Jongin between me and the owl man with a calming smile. Jongin is another slave, we were in the same auction together, although Luhan only paid a one grand for him.

"Hyung, I can't find Minseok Hyung, Master wants him but he isn't in his room or the library. Oh, and Master wants to speak to you, he said it's about your performance, I think he wants you dance this time." he glances at the group and subconsciously inches closer to me, he isn't very comfortable around so many men and he's always comes to me to calm him down.

"Okay, Jongin-ah, calm down. No one will harm you." I hug his side as I keep my voice clam and soft,feeling eyes of the group on us and his tense body relax.

"Have you looked for Hyung In Masters room? He waits there sometimes, or maybe he's practicing his basketball in the gym. Go look there, okay? If you can't find him, I'll go with you to tell Master, alright?" Jongin nods hesitantly, biting his lip as he worry's, he's afraid to be punished for not being able to find Minseok.

"He won't punish you, Nini. I'll explain what you told me, he knows we both won't lie to him, he'll understand you tried to find Hyung." I offer my dimpled smile to him as I pat the back of his head, he seems to relax more seeing the dent in my cheek and nods.

"Okay, Xing Xing Hyung. Remember Master wants you, I'll go look for Hyung now." I nod as he quickly bows to the men before jogging off to find Minseok. When I look back to the group, I find all eyes in me again, the man in the middle smirking as his dark eyes burn my soul.

"Excuse me, I must go now. Enjoy the party, Sirs." I bow a full ninety degrees before smiling sweetly at them and walking away to find Luhan. 

---Yifan---

"That was rude, Kris." Kyungsoo immediately scolds when the cute waiter is far enough not to hear, I don't mind him as I watch the small slave boy smile politely to other guest as he walks through then disappear through a door in the corner.

I didn't catch his name but I'm sure I'll remember a cute bunny like him through the night, that's what he reminds me of, a bunny. He has these dazed and innocent eyes like a bunny, the way he jumped when he was startled and the way he subconsciously squirmed under my eyes and his voice was so soft.

I can see him with bunny ears and a tail, sitting at my feet and being a good pet like I can imagine him being.

"I can't believe Luhan never showed him to us, he's so adorable and polite." Chanyeol seems disappointed that Luhan would hide such a bunny from us, I understand why, Luhan always prides himself with having the best slaves and makes sure to show them off to anyone.

But he never has with that bunny, we've never seen him or the other slave that came to fetch him, I can only assume that their his favorite's and he doesn't want something to happen.

"I can believe he's a slave. I mean, come on, did you see him? If I was Luhan I'd make him a pet and take him every night." Tao shakes his head disapprovingly, a scowl on his panda face, but it changes into surprise and he whimpers when Sehun tugs his leash harshly with an annoyed growl.

"You aren't Luhan. Stop complaining about that slave." Chanyeol laughs at the threatening tone that was used, finding the youngers relationship hilarious. Sehun gets jealous easily and Tao is unaware he indirectly flirts, he doesn't never have a filter and when he thinks something is wrong he can't stop himself from complain.

"What slave?"

We turn our attention to the spot the little bunny was in, seeing the wide and proud smile of a blond named Luhan. He's in a suit with his hand in his pockets as another boy stands next to him, he reminds me of a bun and is in a waiter suit.

"We don't know his name but he should be a pet, Luhan what's wrong with you, keeping a boy like him as a Slave." Kyungsoo answers, Luhan only nods as if he knows who we're speaking of, the boy with him smiles slightly like he expected reactions like ours.

"Oh, that's Yixing. I knew he'd get a lot of attention, he's beautiful, right Minnie?" the boy with nods, his smile widening.

"Yixing is my second best, Minseok is my first. I keep him a Slave because he's too pure and innocent to be my Pet, besides, I already have Minseok for that. He does cuddle with us after we have , because he calms Minnie down." He explains, not minding the eye roll Tao does and the scolding glare Kyungsoo gives as he thinks its wrong to do use a slave in that way.

"Why would you allow that? He must think he's special or something, but you're using him as if he's a teddy bear." the short boy earns a blank look from Luhan and a raised eyebrow from the pet Minseok.

"Yixing is special. I've had him for four years and he's never once complained about what I have him for, he enjoys sleeping with us because he knows he's helping Minseok relax. He doesn't mind that he's a slave." Luhans voice is on the edge of annoyance, he dislikes when people speak of his slaves like they know anything about them. Kyungsoo just worries, its why he tries to defend slaves or pets.

"How do you know he doesn't mind?" Chanyeol asks, genuinely seeming interested like me.

Luhan smiles sadly, "His family was having problems surviving. He's the one that suggested he sell himself as a Slave to help them live, when he was bought, his family had enough to survive for the rest of their lives." We nod in understanding, he's a brave bunny I'll give him that.

"Anyway, why are you talking about him? Did he do something? I doubt it, he's good." He changes the subject, seeming confused as he answers his own question.

"Oh, well, we're shocked he's a slave. He should be a pet. I thought he was lying when he said he only a slave." Tao answers, laying his head on Sehuns shoulder as Luhan nods, his proud smile returning. He must be proud he has Yixing, such an adorable boy like that brings a lot of attention and he's ables to show off the absolutely beautiful slaves he has to everyone.

"Oh yeah, I forgot you guys haven't been here in years. You never seen him, you're in for a treat, he usually preforms for me, he'll be on in a few minutes."

I know he wants to brag but he's waiting, he wants to show off the little bunny to us and make us jealous we don't have him, I already am. Although I have a certain feeling he'll be mine by the end of the night. Chanyeol open his mouth to speak but the lights flicker and guests start to part as if making a path to us, Luhan smiles even wider like Minseok as he gestures for us to turn.

When I do, I see the cute bunny standing in the middle of the room, people watching him as music to an R&B song starts, immediately his small lean body is moving to the beat. Rolling his body, spreading his firm thighs, moving his feet or arms, he stays in beat no matter what. He looks in his element, He's focused.

Luhan smirks as he sees men and women staring in awe, some even pressing thighs together or covering their crotches when the bunny does certain moves like hip ing sharply. He's obviously proud to have Yixing, happy to allow people to watch him and have the small boy show why he's a favorite.

I enjoy watching Yixing, he's beautiful and even more when he dances, he seems flexible and has good stamina because he's danced three songs already without stopping, just changing to the beat.

When the music does stop he stops and bows to the large circle of guest that watched him, all clap for him but as he moves to walk to where I see the other Slave; Jongin is, a man grabs his wrist. The touch startles him and he jumps, turning to look at the man with wide innocent eyes, Jongin is immediately at his side saying something to the man who only smirks at them.

I catch Luhans eyes darken, although his smile is still present, "That's rude, Mister! Touching what's not yours! Shame on you!" He yells, his voice playful yet threatening.

The man turns his head like the little slaves do, once he sees Luhan and us, he releases Yixing instantly. When he walks away, Luhan calls Yixing and Jongin over to which both obey and walk over to us. I notice Jongin inch closer to the bunny as they get within feet of us, both bowing slightly in an hello.

"Are you two okay?" Luhan asks, seeming worried like Minseok, who takes Yixing wrist and checks as the bunny only smiles at them, showing a cute dimple.

"Yes, we're okay, sir. He only spooked Nini a little and surprised me." Yixing answers him, slightly winded from dancing causing his soft voice to come out as a pant while his chest heaves to gain his breath back.

"Good. You did a great job, Xingie. You get better every year." Luhan praises him, which only makes the boy smile kindly.

"Thank you. Can Jongin dance with me next time? He's been practicing, He's great, I think he's better than me." Jongin goes wide eyed at him, but only earns a smile as Luhan shrugs and nods.

"I don't see why not, if you think that he must be good. Would you like to dance with Xingie, Nini?" The boy shyly nods, allowing Yixing to giggle adorably and hug his side.

I feel my lips twich up as I imagine him being my cute little bunny, I can picture him kneeling at my feet, looking up at me with innocent eyes waiting for instructions as I pet his soft looking hair.

"Great! You can both dance next time! But for now, why don't you go wash up and relax a little, Yixing. That looked tiring." Luhan instructes, getting a nod in return before the bunny is bowing to us along with Jongin then walking away together. Jongin seeming hyper now that their alone seeing as he smiles wider while he speaks.

"Luhan, I know you may hate me after I say this, but I want Jongin." Kyungsoo gains our attention, He's staring after the slaves as they walk away. Minseok stares at him with an unreadable expression as Luhan laughs, as if what he said was a joke.

"Actually, I wanted to speak with you about Yixing also." I add, causing Minseok to go wide eyed, staring at my serious expression then to Luhan while his Master slowly stops laughing seeing we're serious.

"You can't be serious." he has disbelief in his tone as he looks between me and Kyungsoo, we both only stare at him.

"Wh- what would they even be to you guys?" he seems genuinely shocked we'd want his slaves, it shouldn't be surprising, I've noticed people staring at them, he must get offers all the time.

"Well, I don't know about Kris but I want Jongin as a Pet. I mean, he's adorable and seems so sweet." Kyungsoo smiles at Luhan as if trying to calm the blond, who only looks at me, clearly weary of allowing me to take Yixing.

"And you? What would Yixing be to you?"

"My pet." I simply answer, watching everyone look between us, all know I don't own a pet for more than a few months because either their too disobedient or too good and over think things.

I have yet to find one that is a perfect match for me, one that doesn't test my patience and such. I understand why Luhan is hesitant on giving Yixing to me, he probably worries I'll sell him after a few months. Although, I'm sure I won't, Yixing seems good at obeying but he seems dazed and I can tell he would forget a few rules that would allow me to discipline him.

Minseok grabs his attention by gripping his arm, a scared yet worried expression on his cute face. "But- they can't be separated! Jongin goes to Yixing to calm down and he has problems with strangers! You can't separate them after what they went through together! Please, Master, no."

Luhan stares at him as he bites his lip and nods, his eyes glancing at me and Kyungsoo. "You two follow me. Minnie, go play with Xing and Nini. Do not speak about this to them, if I find out you did, you'll be showing in the cold for an hour."

Minseok huffs at him, a small glare sent his way causes him to quickly walk away in the direction the other two went. Luhan walks a way without looking back, we both follow him silently, leaving the rest behind as well go through two large doors that leads into the ballroom.

He doesn't speak, he just leads up stairs, through halls, pass doors, pass servants who smile and bow at us. I hear him mumbling to himself, as if he needs to talk to himself to make a decision.

He finally opens a door after walking through the mansion for what feels like forever, the room we enter is a large master bedroom with a bed the size of the wall which surprises me slightly, there's couches and a huge tv, I can see a mirror on the ceiling and a huge walk in closet, along with a master bathroom with a large tub and glass shower.

He closes the door behind me then turns to us with a blank face, "I can't believe what I'm hearing." He comments, shaking his head as he crosses his arms.

"You just had to pick my favorite's." He adds quietly.

"Luhan, listen. I understand you favorite them but don't you think you had them long enough already? You had Yixing for four years, I'm sure Kris would take of care of him and he deserves to be a pet. He's spent all this time as a second favorite slave, don't you think he needs someone to give him all the attention he wants and needs?" Kyungsoo speaks, keeping his voice calm and none threatening as possible.

Even then, Luhan sighs, "you don't understand, Kyungsoo. This just isn't about them, its about who you guys are. Kris, you sell your pets after just months and Soo, you haven't exactly had a pet in years." He explains as he runs a hand through his hair, "And I bought them from the same auction. They lived together there for years probably and now they been here, Jongin has problems strangers and Yixing calms him down. I've never gotten him to talk about it but it worries me that you want them."

We nod again, now some of this makes sense why Jongin gets close to Yixing and why they seem close. "Think about it this way, with Kyungsoo Jongin can get use to strangers company, and with me Yixing can get what he deserves; being a spoiled little pet. I can promise I won't sell him, if he isn't happy with me or I don't think he's good for me, I'll bring him back to you. Though, I'm sure he'll be perfect for me."

Luhan stares at me like he's looking for a lie but when he can't find one he sighs, he knows I'm right, he just doesn't want to get rid of them.

He bites his lip, staring at the floor, "I paid three grand in total for them. I'll regret asking, but how much do want to pay?" I can hear the regret in his tone already.

"For Yixing, Ten million, if I have to label a price." his eyes snap to me in shock, I've never offered so much for a pet before but I feel Yixing will be worth it.

"I don't have that much in my pocket, but at least five million." He stares at us as if we lost our minds, clearly thrown off from knowing us and knowing our history with pets.

But after a few minutes of him just blinking and getting his thoughts under control, he turns to the door, opening it only to ask someone to fetch Minseok and tell him to bring the two little slaves with him to the room. Once he closes the door, he offers us a seat on one of the couches which a take after he sits.

It's silent as we wait, Luhan just staring at us as if he's still thinking about what to do. He didn't ask about prices because he needs money, its just how people get pets or slaves, he can't give them to us for free according to law. We need proof of purchase if something happens to them or us, the police need to be able to see their owned.

He doesn't want to sell them, he cares for them, but he also knows this might be good for both of them.

It doesn't take long until there's a knock at the door and we hear muffled voices, he calls for them to come in, allowing Minseok to be the first in followed by Yixing and Jongin who are too busy trying to stop each other from tickling the other.

Cute giggles come from them as Minseok closes the door, staring at the three of us before clearing his throat and separating the two. They look at us and instantly smile sheepishly, bowing as a small greeting. Yixing is in new clothes, a light pink oversized shirt and black skinny jeans that fit his legs well, his black hair is still damp and his eyes are still innocently dazed.

Minseok huffs quietly as he stares at them, knowing exactly why their here as he sinks to his knees next to the couch, far enough from Luhan to make Yixing give a questioning glance.

"I wanted you two to meet my friends here, Yixing met them earlier for a few minutes but, this is Yifan or Kris and Kyungsoo." Luhan gestures to us as he introduces us, the boys watch as I sit up to lean on my knees, my eyes on Yixing the whole time. He obviously notices as his cheeks turn light pink and he shifts on his feet, flustered.

"Pleasure to meet you both." He speaks for them, each bowing again respectively with polite smiles.

"It's ours really, your both beautiful." Kyungsoos compliment makes both blush, Minseok discreetly rolling his eyes.

Luhan sighs, "I have some questions for you two, answer honestly please." Jongin looks nervous as Yixing nods, allowing the boy to grip his wrist gently.

"How would you like to be Pets?"

Jongin goes wide eyed a little, looking slightly shaken by the sudden mention of pets, his eyes flicking to me and Kyungsoo every second. Yixing simply blinks, looking to Jongin to see if he answers first, when he doesn't, he answers.

"I don't mind what I am. If you'd like me as a pet, I'll be one. As long as it makes you happy." His answer makes Luhan bite his lip, obviously finding it hard to hear Yixing care for his happiness when he knows what going to happen.

Minseok whimpers sadly as he watches, gaining Yixings attention, he flinches to go to him but he glances at Luhan as if he'd get in trouble if he moves knowing Luhan wants to speak to them. Luhan seems to understand and simply nods, allowing Yixing to kneel at Minseoks side, gently hugging his waist as Jongin is quick to follow him like a lost puppy and sits next to him.

"Jongin, you have to answer me, I need to know." Luhan states, Jongin glances at him then returns his eyes to Yixings hand that has come to hold his.

"I guess, if Hyung will try, I will too."

"How would you feel being with other people, without me and Minseok around?" Yixing blinks slowly, not seeming to see where this is going as quickly as Jongin does, who stares at me and Kyungsoo.

"If their no harm to me, I wouldn't mind. I like people, Nice people at least." My lips twitch at his cuteness.

"Will they hurt me, Master?" Jongin asks, his eyes never leaving us, already knowing what's happening.

"Jongin! Thats rude." Yixing scolds, seeming surprised by the sudden question from him.

"No, Nini, they won't." Luhan assures him, getting up from his seat only to crouch down in front of the two slaves and the Pet.

Minseok glares at him but his body betrays him when he leans into Luhans touch as he's pet for a few seconds. Jongin looks nervous, his hand tightening around Yixing as Luhan turns his attention to him and moves hair from their face, Yixing rubs his thumb on the boys skin in comfort.

"I trust them very much and care about you two, I want you happy and getting what you deserve. That's why I'm reluctant to do this," He removes his hands from them, glancing at us before sighing.

"I'm letting Yifan and Kyungsoo have you two, you won't be slaves with them but their Pet, you'll be well cared for and given attention I haven't given you. They live close to each other, you might be able to visit one another or come back to play with Minseok. But you'll be treated better than I could ever treat you and you deserve that, you both are very good and you listen well, I have no doubt you'd be rewarded a lot more than with me."

The boys simply stare at him, like their in shock, Jongin seen it coming but now that he heard it he seems to realize it's actually happening. Yixing just blinks a few times, turning his head to Jongin to see his reaction but the younger only stares at the floor.

"Will we be separated?" Is what Jongin asks after a few silent seconds, Minseok immediately is on his other side so he's between Yixing and him as he comforts him.

"Yes, Jongin, you will be separated. But you'll only be a few miles away from each other, you can ask to see one another, I'm sure they'll let you." Luhan answers him, watching carefully for any sign that something is wrong with them or that the situation is too much for them.

"I believe this is best for you. You both deserve more then what I can give you, we've been together for four years now and I think being with new people and being the center of their attention is best for you two. Jongin will have help with his problem with strangers and I'm sure Yixing would like being treated like I treat Minseok, if not better."

I'm not sure if Yixing heard a single word said, he's just watching Jongins reaction and rubbing the boys hand in slight comfort.

"So, you're selling us for us? Jongin will be cared for, Right? What if he gets scared of something and he needs me?"

"He'll be cared for Yixing and I'm sure he can come visit you or you can go to him if he needs you." Yixing only nods in understanding, he seems to be taking this better then Jongin, like he understands Luhans reasons and that its for their benefit like for me and Kyungsoos benefits of having them.

"Who's going to who, Master?" Minseok asks as if he doesn't know already, his tone sadened like Jongins and Yixings was.

"Jongin will go with Kyungsoo, the short man over there. And Yixing will go with Yifan, the taller one. They'll be able to visit, Minnie, don't look so sad."

All three boys look over at us, Minseok with judging eyes while Jongin stares at Kyungsoo. Yixing blinks cutely at me, his cheeks going a light pink again when I offer a small smile to him, he returns it with a small closed dimpled smile that makes him even more adorable.

Although it surprises everyone when Jongin suddenly tackles him to the floor, only earning a giggle as Yixing hugs him gently, his knees are on either side of his body as he lays on the floor, showing how flexible he is. We can hear Jongin mumble something in Yixings neck but it only makes him giggle and flinch away from the youngers mouth.

"He looks nice, Nini. I'm sure you will be okay without me, if you need me though, just ask him nicely, maybe he will let you see me." In response he gets something else mumbled.

"I'll ask too, I promise." After he promises Jongin sits up, letting the bunny raise himself up as Luhan stands up and takes Minseoks hand. He pulls the boy up then walks to the door, announcing that they'll let us talk and allow the boys to get use to us a little. When the door closes, its silent for a few seconds but Jongin surprisingly speaks.

"Will you let us visit each other and Minnie?" As he asks this, Yixing takes his hand and makes him knee walk to us. He probably is only doing it because no one told them they could stand and he doesn't know what we like yet, he most likely assumes that they should kneel at our feet.

A small smile appears on my face because I do like that and he seems to like to be obedient, Kyungsoo on the other hand, hasn't had a pet personally instead he babysat Tao a few times, so when the boys are kneeling at our feet he seems shocked and doesn't know what to do.

"Yeah, we'll let you visit, even have play dates. You just need to be good boys and ask nicely, could you do that?" My voice is calm and softer than normal, not wanting to spook Jongin since he seems wary of this whole situation. He has to watch Yixing nod silently before he does also, thinking if his Hyung can do something like that so can he. Glancing at Kyungsoo I can tell he doesn't know what to do, he stares at Jongin with wider than normal eyes and he doesn't move much.

"I know this is new, being Pets but Jongin and Kyungsoo can learn together. Kyungsoo hasn't had a pet before, meaning as he learns how to be a good owner, you'll be seeing each other alot." Jongin visibly perks up hearing that as his back straighten from his hunched position, Yixing smiles seeing him getting use to our presence a little before looking up at me with his innocent eyes.

"What about you, Sir? Have you had a pet before?" His tone is curious as he blinks, reminding me of a curious bunny.

"Yes, I have. If I'm a good owner or not is up to you, if you tell me your not happy with me, I'll bring you back here to Luhan." he nods, glancing at Kyungsoo next to me and tilts his head slightly with his eyebrows furrowed adorably.

"Sir, is your friend okay? He isn't breathing, or moving, or blinking." I follow his eyes, chuckling when I see Kyungsoo doing exactly what Yixing said, he isn't moving or blinking as he stares at them and his shock to have them on their knees in front of us seems to have effected his breathing.

Without realizing it, my hand moves to Yixings soft hair to run my fingers through it down to the back of his neck where I rest my hand, rubbing his skin gently, I feel him shiver slightly making me smirk as I watch Kyungsoo. He's already reacting the way I want, I can only imagine what he'll be like at home.

"He's fine, little one. He just hasn't had two handsome boys like you kneeling for him before, he'll be okay." Turning back to them, I see their blush has returned and Jongin thinks he needs to hide as he buries his face in Yixings lap.

The bunny blinks at him, not expecting the action but not pushing him off, instead he just puts his hands on his pink cheeks, looking to adorable in the process.

I can't control the chuckle that escapes my throat, "Kyungsoo, are you seeing this? Their cuter than every Pet I've had before."

I hit the shorter mans arm with my free hand, the action making him blink and his breathing return, when he actually focuses on them his lips go into a smile.

That is before he looks at me with furrowed eyebrows, looking confused, "Are they allowed to do that?" Again, I laugh, I'm going to be training three pets it seems.

"Their untrained, Kyungsoo, they don't know any better. Once we train them, they won't hide." As I say this, I look back to Yixing who's just watching with innocently dazed eyes, my fingers on his neck still rubbing gently as I remove his hands from his cheeks with my other.

"Train? For what?" I hear Kyungsoo ask, sounding even more confused.

"Soo, their not like Tao, their not experienced Pets. Every new Pet needs training, just like a puppy does. Tao was trianed by Sehun." I hear him mumble an 'oh' as I watch my bunny get flustered as I stare at him, unable to hide because I have his wrist in my grip.

"I don't want you to hide from me, little one. Understand?" He immediately nods, more flustered by my tone and how my voice got deeper.

"Yes, Sir." Is what he squeaks out, only making me smile calmly at him, pleased with how I didn't need to tell him to answer verbally. 

--Two years later--

Yixing has been great, He's perfect for me, he's obedient yet I can still discipline him for breaking rules. He's the best pet I've ever had, he aims to please me and to make me happy, he knows when I'm upset and he tries to take my head off whatever it is that made me mad. He's a sweet and good little Bunny, I can't picture not having him.

We do visit Jongin and Kyungsoo, both of which are now trained to be a Pet and Owner, like Yixing. We visit Luhan and Minseok, everytime we go there the little pets are so happy they glow and bounce with excitement, we either watch them play until they're worn out or just let them run off by themselves to see everyone they miss from living with Luhan. They play with Tao too, whenever Sehun brings him over they'll have a blast with each other.

Currently, I'm sitting on my couch in the spacious living room in my luxury condo that has a window wall behind the couch, Kyungsoo and Jongin just left after being here most of the day.

I was giving some more tips about being an Owner to him as our pets played, I'm shocked he hasn't figured some himself after this long, He's usually very smart when to learning new things, though thats probably why he asks for more tips.

Yixing is kneeling between my spread legs, his head resting on my lap allowing the bunny ears on his head to flop on my thigh, I had him strip after Kyungsoo closed the door so he's besides the ears and the fluffy plug tail and the purple collar he has on. The collar he wears has a small little bell on it, he likes to play with it.

My bunny is worn out from playing with Jongin, he didn't waste any time to come to me after they left, just wanting me and to use me as his pillow. My hand is petting his hair, watching and feeling as he subconsciously leans into the touch, his plush lips in a small content smile.

"Are you tired, Bunny?" I ask, knowing he is but I just want to bear his adorable little voice full of sleep.

He mumbles something against the inside of my jean covered thigh, then he fixes himself, talking louder and allowing me to hear the sleep in his soft voice. "Yes, Master."

My lips twitch into a smile, he also sounds so cute when he says that. It's like he was born to be a pet, my pet, he's just so perfect for me. "Come here, Baby. Let me hold you."

He instantly is crawling up on my top, his thighs on either side of my hips and his head tucked under my chin as his hands fist my shirt while cuddling into my chest. My arms wrap around him, loving how small he is compared to me and how his lean body feels on me. It isn't long before Yixings breathing evens out and I feel cuddle more into my chest, I only hold him tighter to me.