Undefined

Undefined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The door slammed behind Chanyeol making Baekhyun worry for the shaking apartment but he ignored his concern sitting up in his seat to look at his roommate that stomped into the living area with a scowl. Baekhyun doesn't say a word, patting the space next to him on their too long sofa and watches Chanyeol make himself comfortable in the spot without explanation for his fowl mood.

"Rough day?" He speaks with a frown and Chanyeol only makes a small tsk with this tongue and teeth before Baekhyun is reaching over massaging his stiff overworked muscles with firm fingers. He's slightly satisfied when Chanyeol leans into the touch, sinking more into the couch before lying down for Baekhyun to massage him properly as silence envelopes them. A few minutes tick by with Chanyeol's deep breaths coming more even and almost sleepy when Baekhyun leans in, tilting the brunette's chin up and sealing his lips with a deep, slow kiss that makes his stomacher knot in content when Chanyeol returns it easily and softly at first do to the position he is stuck in before grabbing a handful of the red head's hair and using it as leverage to roll himself over under his fellow pro hero and sliding his tongue into his friend's waiting mouth. Their kisses always end up eager and forceful when Chanyeol takes charge, his pent up frustration taken out of Baekhyun lips and body every time he has a rough day.

If it happens to be Baekhyun having an off day the sympathy from his moody roommate is less forward, a soft pat on his muscular thigh before Chanyeol allows his old classmate to caress and seduce him with his hands and mouth however he sees fit. They have different preferences when it comes to and the like, Baekhyun is an attentive and forgiving lover always making sure to listen for every soft, held in sound that might escape the prideful boy on accident reminding Baekhyun of his how well he memorized Chanyeol's beautiful body. While Chanyeol is brutish and wild making Baekhyun cry out during their passionate sweaty romps, holding back words of adoration that could make Chanyeol pause in pleasuring him for even a moment. Even though they both enjoy those times too much for just friends, Baekhyun favorites are when he sneaks into the brunettes shower, able to convince the disinterested man into a quick oral favor and his dry to the point Baekhyun can cuddle up to his toasty warm, caramel scented skin and fall asleep without falling asleep to the usual insult on the abrasive man's lips.

Chen started asking why they haven't decided to pursuit a more f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter