Snapchat Saved

Snapchat Saved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was a proud guy. Why shouldn't he be after all but one of the more shameful things he's ever done is stealing that bastard, Sehun's, phone and stalked his snapchat to hunt down the user name of a particularly well sculpted and able red head.

He requested him without anyone being the wiser seeing as his snapchat was compleatly bare aside from a very vague that the idiot that's never seen his face couldn't guess.

He had a perfectly good reason to follow his snapchat, the guy posted all his good workout pics on thise, no longer paying much attention to instagram much to Baekhyun's chagrin but he evolved and still got what he wanted, half stretching, flexing, weight lifting with a charming smile or cheeky grin that came in tact with simple words like 'no pain no gain' written on the screen.

He enjoyed every one of these photos, making fast use of the save and screenshot buttons on practically every post but never got reprimanded by the handsome man in the end and since he wasn't planning on approaching him any time soon thise's no harm done.

That is until Chen, the , stoll his phone sending a quick candid photo to the muscle head. Baekhyun wouldn't have even known had he not recieved a quick request to accept the curious boy that took quick advantage and sent him a grinning snap with the words,"AngelBuns? Haven't I seen you at the coffee shop Sehun works at dude? I always see you on snap!" Which is wayyyy too embarassing for Baekhyun to deal with. the idiot didnt't just recognize him in the stupid ing photo but he saw him saving muscly, pretty photos from his snapchat on a daily basis and Baekhyun was ready to kill.

He doesn't reply to the boy however, unsure of what to say that wouldnt be detrimental to his ego but the red head ends up instead taking the silence as confirmation and sending anothis picture

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter