World Jam: Round 1

Step Up: Real Life

Your POV:


"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!" I squealed at the computer with HyunRi next to me. "THEY'RE SO Y!!!"

"WHAT THE HELL?! IS THAT LIKE, INCEPTION OR SOMETHING?!" she yelled.

"OMG ELI'S DANCING AGLFHASD;FJHADLGAS;FHASGLS GET IN ME!!!"

Yes.

It was the DORADORA teaser.

I know we should be practicing for Saturday, but we're on our 5-minute break now.

"Omg, why did AJ cut his hair? TT________TT" I whined.

"HE LOOKS LIKE TAECYEON-OPPA NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" HyunRi spazzed, fanning herself.

"YAH! TAECYEON IS YOURS, NOT AJ. HE'S MINE!!"

"Who's yours?" I suddenly heard Eli say.

"WAAAHH!!" HyunRi and I screamed in surprise, accidentally whaking our knees on the underpart of the table. "OUCH!!!!"

"Hehe, NO ONE IS MINE!!" I exclaimed, hoping that'll cover up everything.

"Sure they are'nt..."

Then I realised something. "D-did you guy hear us fangirling from outside?"

"What if we said yes?" Kiseop said with a sly smile.

O__________________________________O

I took out my pocket knife from my bag, opened it, and pretended to stab myself and slit my throat.

My reactions caused them to jerk back a little.

"Don't worry, we didn't hear you fangirl," Soohyun said. "We only just got here."

"But what were you fangirling about?" Kevin asked, cocking his head to one side.

HyunRi and I, as if we were reading each other's minds, slowly turned our heads to face each other and exchanged glances.

We nodded and broke for it, eventually crashing into the guys.

Damn.

It was like hitting a freakin' stone wall.

HyunRi and I ricocheted from the wall and landed on our butts.

Great, where are we gonna run to now?

"Nice plan, _________." she muttered.

"________-ah, you know you can't always run away every time we ask you something." Eli said.

Grrr...

I mentally banged my head against the wall because I couldn't see Eli the same way again because of the teaser.

I SWEAR TO GOD, WHEN DID HE BECOME THIS Y?!!??!

HyunRi grabbed my arm and pulled me up. "Thanks, unnie."

"So what were you girls fangirling about?" Kevin repeated.

HyunRi and I looked at each other, desperate for an answer that was not UKISS.

"Erm, uh, 2PM-OPPAS!!!" HyunRi answered-yelled.

WHAT?!

2PM?!

UGH. *facepalm*

"Really?" they said suspiciously.

"Yep!" she squeaked.

I rolled my eyes. "OKAY, WE WERE FANGIRLING OVER YOU GUYS, BUT SERIOUSLY, I THINK WE HAVE TO GO AND PRACTICE NOW, SO BYE!!"

Again, I attempted breaking through UKISS but this time, they actually let me go.

Okay...


HyunRi's POV:


I looked at ________ running out the room.

Awesome.

She just left me here with these guys that I'm not even a fan of.

"I can see why you two are best friends." Kiseop, I think, said.

I raised an eyebrow. "How?"

"Well, you're both loud, you both seem to yell everything to get out of awkward situations, you both are awesome dancers, and you are so close to each other."

"Thanks! But we do have our differences. I'm girly and I wear makeup, and I'm a 2PM and BEAST fangirl."

"You should listen to our music more then."

"Yeah, but when _________ showed me...uh, what's it called? Am I That Easy? Yeah. When she showed me, I didn't really like it because it was too hardcore for my ears, and it was too noisy, so I never listened to you guys ever since."

They looked at me with a stunned expression.

I then realised the awkward atmosphere, so I decided to speak up to break it. "OMO!! I forgot! We gotta go practice for round 1!"

They nodded and we headed out to the dance floor.

___________

*WORLD JAM DAY*

Warrior - BAP

Your POV:


We were now at the place where the first round was taking place.

It was so scary. It was an abandoned warehouse, full of dust on the floor, crowded with people watching us.

Music was blasting, and some members of Red Hook were walking around as if they owned the place.

"WELCOME TO RED HOOK! THE FIRST ROUND OF WORLD JAM!!!!!!!!" the announcer yelled over the music and cheering.

"Unnie, I'm scared..." I said to SeoMin, who was standing coolly next to me.

"Don't worry, they're not going to shoot you. We're only dancing."

I nodded.

"You guys okay?" SeoMin said to UKISS, who were trembling like hell.

They only nodded nervously.

A man came into the middle of the circle between Red Hook, the house that we were battling, and O2.

"ARE YOU ALL READY FOR BATTLE?!!" the announcer shouted.

The crowd responded with a collective "YEAH!!!!", making the atmosphere more intimidating for me.

"Don't worry, _________," MinHyuk said, obviously noticing my condition.

I looked over to him. "Y-yeah..."

"RED HOOK, YOU READY?!" the announcer called, pointing to Red Hook, making me jump in surprise.

The guys in Red Hook huffed out and bumped their chests with their fists.

"O2, YOU READY?!"

Before we could even answer, he yelled, "LET'S GET 'EM!!!!!!!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tistx28WpJU&feature=related

 

I felt even more adrenaline pumping through my veins as we battled. Even though we had more people in our group than Red Hook, I was still unexplainably nervous.

We unleashed everything we've got for the dance. By the end of it, the announcer went into the middle and pointed his sceptre to our group.

"OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!" GaYoung and EunHee squealed, while the rest of our group was going nuts.

Red Hook scowled at us, but we didn't care.

We made it to the next round.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

yeah, sorry if you guys didn't think the chapter was that good, I'M SORRY!!!!!!!!! TT______TT

but next chapter will be awesome, just you wait ^_^

SHAFHAS;GFLASD;F

DID YOU HEAR THE FULL VERSION OF DORADORA YET?!!?! OMFG

OMFG

OMFG

AH;FGAHG;LSDGH;;KFJGLGHAS;GLFDGHSJSSGDAL

okay, enough of me fangirling.

COMMENTS AND SUBBERS ARE LOVED!!!!!!!!