FANGIRLING AT ITS FINEST: DoraDora MV-release/comeback special

Step Up: Real Life

*the following Thursday*


DoraDora - UKISS

 

Kevin's POV:


We were on the dance floor, just quietly practicing our choreography for DoraDora.

That dance battle a few hours ago was so...awesome.

No wonder street dancers do this kind of stuff.

Everything was going well until-

"EEEEEEEYAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" we suddenly heard a loud, blood-curdling scream coming from _______'s room.

We snapped our heads to the direction of the screaming.

"What was that?" Kiseop murmured.

It wasn't a squeal like a girl on a rollercoaster, but more like...as if someone was being murdered.

"EEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" the scream sounded once again, but this time, we ran as fast as we could to the room.

"________!!!!!!!!!!" we yelled as we ran to her room. "Are you oka-"

She was on her bed, faced down, screaming into her pillow and pounding her mattress with her fists and flinging her legs which also attacked the mattress.

We ran to her and I held her shoulders and she suddenly turned around. She wasn't crying or anything, which was kind of weird.

She screamed again, making us all block our ears. I saw her grab her pillow again and screamed even more into it.

"________! Are you okay?!" we said worriedly.

Instead of answering, she threw her pillow back and began to breathe heavily, as if she had been released from being suffocated.

I went up to her and grasped her arms. "_________!! Breathe. Breathe."

She nodded and calmed down, her breathing slowing down.

"Now, tell me, what happened?"

Her eyes slowly shifted to her right and she pointed to her laptop on her desk.

We stumbled over to her desk where her laptop was opened up to-

The DoraDora MV.

Dear god...she was having a heart attack for this?

"________, you were only-"

"THAT'S NOW EVERY SINGLE FANGIRL REACTS TO A VIDEO THAT THEIR IDOLS RELEASE, OKAY?! WHAT I'M DOING IS MILD COMPARED TO MANY. YOU GUYS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO SEE HOW WE FANGIRLS FANGIRL, LET ALONE RIGHT NOW. SO IF YOU WILL EXCUSE ME, I AM GOING ON TUMBLR AND SEE MY DASHBOARD EXPLODE WITH FANGIRLING."

Oh wow...I never knew fangirls would be this crazy about our videos.

"Can we see?" I asked her.

She turned from her laptop to me. "Um...if you guys can handle swearing," she began counting with her fingers, "exaggerations, ual references, capital letter rants, keyboard smashes, and more swearing."

We stared at her for a bit.

"Sure, bring it on." Eli said.

WHAT?!

She looked at us with a worried expression and then turned back. "If you say so..."

When she turned Tumblr on, BOOOOOOOOOM.

Her dashboard was filled with moving pictures, pictures, extremely long captial letter text posts filled with keyboard smashes and swearing, and reaction posts.

"PWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" she burst while reading some of the posts that were made.

THERE IS SO MUCH ING. AND KISEOP IS TOUCHING HIMSELF. AND EVERYONE IS TOUCHING THEMSELVES. AND THEN THERE IS KEVIN WHO IS DOING BODY WAVES. AND ELI IS BEING ALL BLONDE AND Y. AND JUST EVERYONE. AND THE SOOHYUN AND THE HOON AND THE DONGHO...AND THE JAESEOP IS ALL BADASS. AND EVERYONE IS ALL BADASS. AND THEY'RE ALL ANGRY Y. AND EVERYTHING IS IN A LOWER REGISTER AND JUST AND JUST AND JUST...JKSADFIWOEJIFLAKDSOURIEJAEFAS.

All these posts had so much swearing, capital letters and keyboard smashing, it was not funny. Even __________ added to the spazzing by swearing as well.

What have we done to our fans?

I thought KissMes were all calm and collected because we have a small fanbase?

"If it's too much for you guys, you can go and practice your routine and leave me to fangirl at my fullest. After all, your comeback stage is tomorrow." she said rather calmly while she was scrolling down the page.

Wait.

SHE WASN'T EVEN FULLY FANGIRLING?! SO SHE'S HOLDING BACK?!

"So you're not making any effort now?" Hoon asked.

"Nope." she replied shortly. "So are you guys going to continue staring at my freaky fangirling, or are you going to practice?"

"Okay, we'll see you then." Soohyun said, and we all followed him out.

"Do you think she'll be alright?" Dongho muttered.

"She should be."

We were only on the dance floor for not even 30 seconds until we heard a sudden blood-curdling shriek again, coming from her room.

Again, we snapped our heads towards the direction, but looked back into the mirror.

"She'll be fine..." Kiseop said, but as soon as he finished, another scream was heard.

"Good thing that the rest of her group aren't here..." Dongho pointed out.

_____________

*THE NEXT NIGHT*


Your POV:


It was 5:30pm, and UKISS were getting ready to go to MNET Countdown, their comeback stage.

I was waiting outside my room so they could get changed into some clothes that they bought today.

They eventually finished changing and got out of my room.

I looked at them sadly. "Damn...I wish I would be there to see you guys..."

"You've never been to a music show before?" Kiseop questioned.

I shook my head. "I can't afford to go, so I just watch on my laptop."

UKISS exchanged glances and nodded after a bit.

Soohyun looked down at me. "How about we get you a spot?"

My heartbeat quickened. He just did not say that. "W-what? For free?"

"Of course!" Kevin beamed. "After all, you've done a lot for us, so we'll get you a spot at the front, in the centre of the row so you can see us, and we can see you!"

HOLD UP.

FRONT ROW SEATS OF MNET COUNTDOWN TO SEE UKISS?!

"G-guys, I'm not sure if-"

"JUST GO AND GRAB YOUR STUFF AND TELL THE REST OF YOUR GROUP THAT YOU'LL BE WITH US, OKAY?!" they yelled.

I nodded obediently and went into my room, grabbing my backpack, shoving in my jacket, UKISS lightstick, phone, iPod, water bottle, and wallet.

I ran back out of the room soon after. "Okay, let's go. BYE OPPAS AND UNNIES!!" I called out as we ran across the level.

GaYoung came running out of her room. "WOAH, JUST WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?!"

"I'm going with UKISS to MNET. Don't worry, they'll take care of me!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yup!"

"Ugh, okay, just go."

I smiled and went off with UKISS to the elevator.

"The van will be here to pick us up, don't worry." Kevin told me.

I nodded and took a big breath.

_______________

The pit was overwhelming.

Screams of fans and lightsticks illuminating the audience filled the room.

The backstage pass was hanging from a lanyard wrapped around my neck.

It was near the end of MNET now, and UKISS should be on about now...

The music started and I began to scream my heart out, but it was drowned by the other fans' screams.

I didn't care, as long as I could scream without being told off, I'm happy.

The performance was so y and charismatic, I felt my nose almost bleed from the iness.

I waved my pink UKISS lightstick throughout the performance, and when Kiseop lifted his shirt up, revealing his tummy, I shook my head violently while jumping and screaming my face off, hoping that they wouldn't notice my spazz attack.

Right before the whole show ended, I rushed to the door for backstage and showed my pass to the security guards.

I was granted access and ran to the front of UKISS' dressing room and waited for them breathlessly.

When they finished their performance (as I saw it on the TV the place had), I looked in the direction that they left the stage and saw them making their way here. I waved desperately at them and they ran to my direction.

"Guys, you were so cool!!" I squealed and gave them all a big hug. I suddenly realised what I just did and let go.

I faced them and saw that they were all blushing.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that..." I mumbled.

"I-it's okay...really..." Dongho stuttered.

"Hey, _________, we totally saw everything out there." Kiseop smirked.

I jerked my head up. "WHAT?!" I exclaimed, mortified.

NO.

NO.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

THEY SAW ME FANGIRLING AT MY FULLEST!!!!!!!!

I gulped. "E-everything?"

"EVERYTHING."

"We were looking at you the whole time." Kevin said.

I felt my body flush and felt my face heat up. "Come on, let's go home, guys..."

"Back to real life we go."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

A CHAPTER DEDICATED TO UKISS' COMEBACK AND DORADORA MV RELEASE!!!!!!!!!! XDDD

FHSAKGHAS'FHGSD;GDKA;AS;GLASFH;SDFGSLAFGSL

I seriously cannot express how fangirly I am feeling right now, so you guys can go to my Tumblr to see XD

The next chapter will be another "real life experience" chapter, so look forward to it ^_^

REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR UKISS ON MNET GUYS!!!!!!!!! go to http://yeahukiss.tumblr.com/ComebackTutorials for everything you need to know about voting!! so far, I've voted for them 3 times!!

LET'S GO, KISSMES!! WE CAN DO IT!!

COMMENTS AND SUBBERS ARE LOVED!!!!!!