NICKY AND THE GANG

I SAID, SHE SAID, THE BABY SAID
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HEY CHINGUS! THIS CHAPTER WAS SUPPOSED TO BE POSTED LAST 9/5 BUT I FAILED TO POST. FORGIVE ME! :D

BELATED #9YEARSWITHFX 

ENJOY!

 

 

CHAPTER 3: NICKY AND THE GANG

 

 

 

 

“Remind me again why we are already awake at 6:00 in the morning?” Amber mumbled sleepily while carrying Nicky in her arms. I chuckled at Amber’s pouting sleepy face and leaned over the counter of our kitchen island  giving her a kiss on her waiting lips with a smile. Awww… she’s still sleepy!

 

“Because we have family in our house today… remember?”

 

“But its too earlyyyyyy Soojunggieeeeeeee~~~…”

 

“You just didn’t get your morning fun that’s why you’re whining~…” I gave her a playful wink earning a cute pout from her. Awwww~~~…

 

I reached for her messy hair ruffling it before going to the fridge to get the ingredients of the breakfast I will make. Eggs… leeks… ham… dried seaweeds… KIMCHI~! NEVER FORGET KIMCHI SOOJUNG! Some Tofu and the marinated Beef I made yesterday and Pork for the stew. Plus Bacon! Because a morning without bacon is not a good morning at all (^__^) I already cooked the rice (Yes I KNOW HOW TO COOK RICE NOW!), started the coffee maker, hot water already boiling in the water kettle for tea.

 

Why this early morning breakfast preparations?

 

Because we have visitors staying with us!

 

One came from London and one came from Paris both arriving yesterday morning. We picked them up from LAX with a bouncing Nicky strapped on me while waving hand made banners to welcome them. Kekekeke… Nicky was so awake when he welcomed his Aunties that’s why they can’t get enough of him. To the extent that they won’t let go of my son last night even if its already sleeping time!

 

“Good morning~!!” Ahhh finally!

 

Luna unnie’s heavenly voice greeted us when she came down from the stairs wearing her stylish checkered Navy Blue and White button down tucked inside her white shorts. The sleeves rolled up on her elbow and her hair already blow dried. What the heck!? Where does she think she is going?! In Beverly Hills??

 

“Unnie! Where are you going?!” I asked her while snickering. I started the fire on the stove putting an ample amount of Sesame oil on the pan. Then cut the onion, bacon and ham into small pieces before dumping everything on it. The oil sizzled as I stirred the onion and meat then let it cook a little in low heat before putting the Kimchi and other ingredients. At the other burner I have the pot boiling with rice water where I placed the chopped Pork, letting it boil.

 

She gave me a tight back hug exclaiming in her lowest voice because Amber was motioning for her to tone it down or else Nicky will be awake. “Breakfast! I’m going to help you prepare breakfast my dear Soojunggie~…”

 

“Nah, its okay. Just sit there and have coffee, this will be done unnie.” I smiled at her and continued on my cooking that I can proudly say I learned from my Mom and from attending a Korean cooking class kekeke...

 

I know, I know… we’re in L.A. now not in Korea but there are times Amber and I misses Korean food. We do go out and dine in the nearest Korean Restaurant in town but nothing beats a homemade Kimchi Jigae, Bibimbap, and Hotteok for Amber when she feels like eating it at midnight.

 

Luna unnie took Nicky from Amber and brought our son to the living room rocking him gently to sleep. Little Nicky already learned how to his thumb that even though how many times Amber and I tells him its a no-no, he still does.

 

My wife took her apron hanging on the wall and wore it, I stopped what I’m doing and helped Amber tie the string on her waist stealing a kiss on her cheeks and gave her a squeeze that made her jump before going back to stirring the Kimchi Fried rice. HA.HA.HA.

 

Park Sunyoung… Still the beautiful, kindhearted, talented and ball of sunshine unnie that I know. She never changed despite the fact that she is one of the most sought after Musical Actress in Korea now. She came from London because she auditioned for a big role in a very famous musical in West End. Actually she already had a stint there before back when we all took the one year break. She got a small part in a play then after it ended she went back to Korea and did musicals again and released her solo albums.  

 

Luna unnie is now in a relationship and we met the guy for the first time when they attended Amber and I’s wedding. A cute Englishman named Earl(?) who looks like Henry Cavill from head to foot, a Financial Analyst who is 2 years her Senior. He was introduced to her one night almost 2 years ago after a successful stage. They went out for dinner with friends, the English guy was smitten of her because well, why not?! Park Sunyoung will make you fall in love just by her sunny smile and good heart. Starting that day, the guy always watches her stages then will wait for her after, carrying bouquet of flowers. They became good friends over that time but Luna unnie has to go back to Korea after her stint. The guy followed her to Korea much to the surprise of Luna unnie, met her parents and her siblings, asked for their blessings to let him court their Sunyoung.

 

Kekekekeke….

 

She has a diamond ring now that she proudly wears.

 

English guy named Earl proposed to her three days ago in a ‘very romantic (I can’t understand much what Luna unnie was rambling last night because she’s already tipsy because of all the wine she and I drank while Vic unnie sips her tea because she said drinking is not her cup of tea anymore. LOL.) proposal with candles all over the floor in a roof top overlooking London Bridge’.

 

The ring she proudly showed off to us with matching spirit fingers with a Vic unnie throwing pillows at her in annoyance.

 

“I can’t believe she’s getting married…” Amber whispered to me while stirring the stew. Hahaha! She also said it last night and she repeated it again!

 

I chuckled bumping her shoulders while putting the cooked fried rice in a serving plate. “Why can’t you believe Luna unnie can get a guy who looks like Superman? To be honest, she can get any guy she wants…”

 

“But you said it before… both of us had this thought that she will marry a Korean guy.”

 

“Well… she fell in love with an English gentleman like him. What can we do?” I shrugged my shoulders smiling at her. I rested my chin on Amber’s left shoulder facing her and holding her waist “You know how much she adored Hugh Jackman before when she interviewed him.”

 

“Hugh Jackman is an Australian…”

 

“Whatever. Anyone can fall to a guy who has a nice English posh accent and treats his girl like a Princess.”

 

“So YOU will fall for a guy who has a nice English posh accent and treats his girl like a Princess???!” HAHAHAHAHA!!! JEALOUS LLAMA ALERT! Nostrils widening!

 

I giggled in her ears, planting a kiss on her cheeks. “Nah. I already fell to a girl who has a cute Chinese accent and young Johnny Depp vibes who treats me like a Queen. I won’t exchange her for anyone…”

 

“Really?”

“Really.”

 

“Good.” she turn off the stove before turning her head to face me. Our eyes meeting, her cute smile and smirk that I adore so much showing. “Because if you do, I’ll Divorce you and make Steve Rogers my fling.”

 

“Hahaha!~ How dare you to Divorce me for that century old man! It won’t happen! Steve Rogers isn’t even a true person!”

 

“Tssss…. the more it will not happen. I love you too much Miss Jung…” we rubbed our noses together giving each other an eye smile. Kekekeke! *Hair flip!*

 

“Awwww~~~… And I love you too Miss Liu~~…”

 

Our lips were in the process of each other when someone spoke in a playful voice startling both of us.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter