Chapter 1

My little secret

Seungri sighed softly as he slumped against the counter. It was supposed to be the happiest day of his life… he was so sure of it, that Mina would say yes…

“I’m sorry Seungri… I really like you… but marrying you is out of the question.”

He sighed again as he looked around him. The bar was dark and quiet… just like how he was feeling right now. Seungri is jobless and heartbroken and drunk. He had happily resigned from the company where he had worked and pissing his boss off in the process while expecting that Mina would say yes to his proposal and they would live happily ever after in a small house in a small town. Living peacefully till they grow old and wrinkly.  

He blamed both on her…. he bit his bottom lip; it was not her fault actually. He had been too naïve and now he would be spending the rest of his life in a small town mingling with elderly people and that counts his grandpa. He was too embarrassed to show off his face around for now or maybe for the next 5 years where everybody had forgotten about him.

“Hey there.”

He turned to his side raising a brow. A good looking man had seated himself beside him. A very good looking one to be exact.

“Alone?”

He nodded his head to the stranger’s question.

“Me too.”

The handsome stranger chuckled and in his deep voice says, “It’s cold isn’t it?”

Maybe it was the alcohol, but Seungri couldn’t stop himself. He's sad and he wanted to get laid… he’s desperate and he didn’t care much about the fact that the other is a man. Maybe he could have the best night of his life before he become celibate. Yeah… he is going to his town that would be full of elderly people.

“So do you want me to warm you up?” he gave the stranger his iest smile.

The handsome stranger smirked and he suddenly felt dizzy, even.  A realization hits him… he, Seungri is also attracted to males.

“And I thought that you are a decent guy.” The stranger snickered.

Eh?

“Are you that desperate? Why would you think that I am interested in you?”

Seungri could feel his face heating up in embarassment. He could even see the bartender from the corner of his eyes looking at their way, smirking.

The stranger stood up and says,

“You’re pathetic.”

“What? Hey! You… you…”

He then left, leaving him dumbfounded and infuriated.

Today is indeed the worst day of his life. He was jobless, heartbroken and humiliated. What’s the worse thing that could happen now?

 

 

*******************************************

Note: I am sorry for the bad grammar and I hope that this chapter interest you :D