Love Overflow

Like a Princess

She's getting married and now I'll never have a chance ...

The day dawned again, but Wendy had not slept at all since the king had announced the princess's wedding, that had been a week. A week Wendy did not sleep properly, did not eat properly, did not even breathe properly. A week that Irene had locked herself in her room refusing to see or talk to anyone.

It's not as if one day I would have a chance anyway ... What am I thinking? She's The Princess, I'm nobody.

Wendy decided to make carrot cakes, worried that Irene would starve, since no one was brave enough to try to approach.

But she said that she loves me ... She loves to make a fool of you, that's all Seungwan, do not think too much.

Three beats echoed through the door of the princess's bedroom, but no one answered, Wendy turned the knob to open, the door was locked.

"Joohyun! Open that door! " - Wendy said loudly, trying to get her voice to reach the other girl. - "I made your favorite cake!"

And with that the door was wide opened, just long enough for a hand to drag Wendy into the room and lock the door again. Wendy didn't say anything as she stared at the princess's puffy eyes, instead she showed her the cake and poured it to her. Irene smiled, and that was enough to make the other's heart carefree and start beating fast. It's going to be alright Joohyun, I ...

"I'm glad you're here, Wan-ah ..." - Irene said with still full of cake like a child. - "I don't know what to do without you."

Wendy's heart seemed to have turned a deadly twist and she felt her face flush, but it was always like that, first Irene would say something sweet, and then start mocking, but this time Wendy was ready, she would not be made a fool easily.

But the teasing did not come. Instead Irene got up from her bed of purple sheets, like most of the rest of the bedroom, and walked toward the girl who was still holding the tray with cake.

"I need a hug Wan-ah!" - The princess said pouting. It was her secret weapon to get anything from Wendy. With that Wendy put the tray aside and approached Irene carefully, still waiting for the devilish smile that the other girl used to flaunt in these situations.

The hug was tight, Irene's arms around her waist as her head rested against her chest. Wendy felt her heart try to escape through . They had known each other since they were children, and Wendy had been responsible for taking care of every little detail of the princess's life, but over time some tasks were getting more and more difficult, like bathing and changing clothes. Wendy turned easily red, and Irene did not seem to mind the effect she had on the younger girl.

Wendy let herself be hugged long, the scent of lavender in the older woman's hair. Then came an urge to the princess's dark hair and Wendy decided to get out of the embrace.

"The other girls are worried too." - Wendy tried to start a conversation to cover how embarrassed she was. The need to touch Irene casually was getting stronger. It wasn't something new, it was practically obligatory between they two, but now the simple gesture of putting the princess's hair behind her ear was enough to make the Wendy's heart beat faster and stronger.

Irene stared at her, her eyes peering at every detail of Wendy's face, her hand automatically moving to caress the maid's cheeks.

"But only you're here." - Irene stepped closer, leaving Wendy confused if she wanted another hug. - "And you're all I need."

Now I'm done! What the h is going on? Wendy seemed to have a tornado inside her, everything was spinning, thoughts could not get together, her stomach writhed violently, even her knees were trembling.

"Hyun-ah, what are you saying? haha "- Wendy laughed awkwardly trying to ease the shivering through her body. - "Do you want me to prepare a shower?"

"Is not it too early to see me without clothes Wan-wan?" - Irene replied, now using 100% of her teasing power. Wendy hit the reddest shade of red that a human being is capable of striking (Red Velvet), she was speachless.

"Silly. I just want company Wan-ah. Your company." - Irene said tenderly. Turning, she sat on the bed and hugged a pillow. - "I was thinking about the wedding ..."     

"You're not thinking of accepting ..." - Wendy said in agony, before she could finish saying, she was hit by the pillow Irene was hugging.

"Of course not!" - Irene did not sound angry, but she was not happy either. - "Now be a good girl and sit here."

The princess patted the place in her bed. Wendy sat down facing Irene. Irene had a determined look and Wendy tried to keep her eyes steady so as not to look at the other girl's lips, she was close enough, it was enough that she leaned. What am I thinking? K-kiss? At the!

"Are you going to get red all day?" - Irene asked with a sincere smile. Wendy started to stutter, but stopped as soon as the princess's hands held her hands. - "Seungwan, I'm in love with ..."

Wendy’s heart started racing.

"... with someone. But I don't know if that person loves me back. "

Wendy’s heart dropped.

"I thought a lot this week." - Irene, as her father when he was serious, had his fists clenched. - "There is a possibility that I will persuade my father to not me marry with the prince, if that person loves me, true love."

"And what do I have to do with it?" - Wendy said bitterly pulling back her hands. Her heart was aching, no, her whole spirit was hurt. She wanted to run away, but her body was simply frozen. - "I'm gonna be your fairy godmother and help you find your true love?"

“You are really silly Wan-ah...” – Irene's voice sounded tender. And Wendy again did not know how to interpret all the things the princess had said out loud and between the lines.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I FEEL LIKE I'M GETTING BETTER! SERIOUSLY! IF ANYONE HAS ANY ADVICE TO GIVE ME I AM GLAD TO RECEIVE IT.

NOTA DEL AUTOR: ¡SIENTO QUE ESTOY MEJORANDO! ¡SERIAMENTE! SI ALGUIEN TIENE ALGÚN CONSEJO PARA DARME, ME COMPLACE RECIBIRLO.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------