What do first impressions mean?

Like a Princess

“But mom I don’t want to play with her!!” – It was the little Wendy whining while holding strongly on her mother’s sleeve as her tiny hands could. – “She is a meanie!”

“I’m sorry Wannie, but she is the princess and she wants to play with you...” – Said the mother caressing the child’s fluffy cheeks. – “If she likes you, you’re gonna make your mommy really happy.”

Looking from her mother to the other girl waiting for her sitting in a rocking chair, Wendy dorkly opened her eyes switching from disbelief to undestanding. Since she was little, Wendy was too sweet for her own good. 

“If it makes you happy, I’ll do it!” – The girl beamed up to her mother, finally letting the other’s sleeve and running towards the princess.

Irene.

Wendy was eight years. Fifteen years passed, but she remembered well the first time she had to bow to the princess. She IS a meanie.

Since that day Wendy had been asigned as a personal servant to the princess Bae. Wendy as not the first. The first was a girl looking like a teddy-bear, responsible for the princess’s entertainment, which was basically dancing and trying to do acrobatics in which she Always ended up falling with her on the floor. It was Seulgi. After Wendy came Joy and Yeri, but they were essentially to share the highlights gossip of the kingdom, and try to kill each other.

Meanwhile, Wendy was responsible for preparing and bringing breakfast to the princess, preparing her and giving her the bath, choosing the clothes, obeying any order, preparing all the meals, changing clothes and taking her to any place the princess wished.

“Wendy! Why are you wearing pants?” – Yeri, as the youngest of the group, asked with genuine curiosity but prepared to go savage mocking the blond girl if she had a chance.

“Try to run all the castle to attend the princess’s wishes and I will tell you why.” – Wendy said ending with a unconventional huff.

“I think you look handsome Wan-ah.” – A soft voice said behind her. Wendy’s ears gone mad red, before turning all deadly pale as she turned. – “But I’m gonna punish you for saying that I make you run all day to attend my wishes.”

Oh God have mercy on my poor, poor soul.

“I’m s-sorry, p-princess B-bae” – The blond girl said babbling. – “But I didn’t say all day.”

And now I’m gonna be found dead in the morning.

Irene beamed, she knew Wendy was sweet like a cinnamon roll, but bittery when she was upset. Obviously she would punish the short girl, but she also needed to find out what was afflicting her favorite servant.

Servant. It’ll be all that Wendy is for her. She can’t think otherwise. But that doesn’t stop her from worrying about the other girl.

“Go get my bath ready.” – The princess used her royal command. – “Now”.

And with this Wendy runned for her life to obey her princess.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE: HELLO EVERYONE! THIS INTRODUCTION WAS VERY SMALL I KNOW, BUT I WANTED TO SITUATE THE CHARACTERS. I WAS GOING TO WAIT A LITTLE LONGER BEFORE UPLOADING THE FIRST CHAPTER BUT I WAS ANXIOUS. THE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE BIGGER, I PROMISE. AH! I ACCEPT SUGGESTIONS ABOUT THE COURSE OF THE STORY, MAYBE A MORE DYNAMIC STORY WHERE YOU CAN "ALMOST" CONTROL THE FATE OF THE CHARACTERS TO BE INTERESTING.

NOTA DEL AUTOR: ¡HOLA A TODOS! ESTA PRESENTACIÓN FUE MUY PEQUEÑA, LO SÉ, PERO QUERÍA UBICAR A LOS PERSONAJES. IBA A ESPERAR UN POCO MÁS ANTES DE SUBIR EL PRIMER CAPÍTULO, PERO ESTABA ANSIOSO. LA PRÓXIMA ACTUALIZACIÓN SERÁ MÁS GRANDE, LO PROMETO. AH! YO ACEPTO SUGERENCIAS SOBRE EL CURSO DE LA HISTORIA, TAL VEZ UNA HISTORIA MÁS DINÁMICA EN LA QUE LOS LECTORES PUEDAN "CASI" CONTROLAR EL DESTINO DE LOS PERSONAJES PARA SER INTERESANTE.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------