♡2♡

COLD LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“Join us to the welcoming party Sehun.”

“But I’m going out early tomorrow.”

“Oh we will let you go early. Just come okay?”

Sehun was hesitant for a while but then he nods once.

“Just for a while.” He repeats and his colleague laugh, bobbing his head before he went to his station.

“A file to go.” He took his work and starts running his fingers on the keyboard; smiling as he thinks about his upcoming weekend with Naeun.


+++

“Drink up.” He stares at the woman who offer him the soju bomb. She looks pretty and elegant. People can tell him that she is a chaebol daughter and he believe it right away.

He took time to examine her and he decline when he remember Naeun. “No. I’m driving.”

“It’s okay Hun. Drink. I’ll call designated driver for you.”

“Aniya. I have to stay sober.” Of course this makes the lady face fell in embarrassment.

“Just a bit will do right?” she tries again and so he decline once more, shaking his head and drink his soda, taking a piece of meat and munch at it boringly.

His male colleague and the new staff change glances and soon smiles at each other.

Sehun asks to fill his drinks and fail to see the smile on the earlier lady. He chugs his drinks and continues eating until he felt weird half an hour later, he couldn’t think and he saw Naeun coming up at him.


+++


Naeun is ready. Wearing Sehun’s favourite mint colour dress, she is all dolled up. Glancing at her bag, she smiled. She finally got to go for a trip with him.

“Naeun.”

Her smile fades at her mother’s voice.

“Do you need to go.”

“Omma.” Her voice stern. “I told you I love him.”

“But we will receive more if you are to marry Kai ssi.”

“What more do you need? I work hard to give you all the thing you need. What else do you want? Wasn’t all this enough? I told you, I am not marrying Kai. It’s final.”

Taking her bag with her, Naeun left the house, bowing a little at her father who was having a cup of coffee at the living room. Sighing, she hops into her sedan and drove away.

“Why do I need to marry that jerk? I won’t.”

She murmur to herself and press on the gas pedal. The car run smooth until she stops at the said resort. She looks around, smiling at his pick.

“How did you end up being this thorough?”

She chuckles and walks to the cafe located in the resort, waiting for Sehun to arrive. But as soon as she sat, she was reminded at the proposal her President brought to her.

“I wish that I could get a positive answer from you Naeun ah.”

“But President Kim. I can’t. I.”

“Please give it a thought. I met your parents. It seems that they like the idea.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter