♡10♡

COLD LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“What? Why are you coming here?” Said Namjoo as she puts on her blouse, almost roll eyes.

 

“You are not staying at the penthouse I heard so what is the problem? I’m just telling you so you won’t freak out when you saw us.”

 

“Why now? You are married almost a year. Don’t you think it’s too much to take your wife for honeymoon after this long? And just Japan?”

 

“So what? I just got free time.” He said, kissing his wife’s hair and wink at her. “So don’t use the house. I’ll be using it until for a week. And Naeun loves Japan.” He chuckles.

 

“Arasseo.” Namjoo said, rolling her eyes again as if her brother can see her. “This guy is losing his mind. He is treating me nice.”

 

 

+++

 

 

“Why did you insist on Japan?” she asks Kai when she puts her clothes inside the luggage. Kai took her hand and kisses her palm.

 

“I remember you saying about Japan. How you will like it if you can work there. Maybe two years ago?” Naeun is amused. He remember every little things.

 

“You love me so much huh?” she said as she cups his cheek. He nods; smiling. Naeun feels melancholy again. This guy. She is the one who is lucky to be loved this much. Why is she loving Sehun; that jerk, with her whole life? She regrets it again today.

 

She leans and kisses his head. “You have to always remember that I love you so much.”

 

“I know and I will remember it. It keeps me happy just by thinking about you and that you love me.” Naeun nods, now his lips before she kisses him with love, Kai pinned her down and chuckles when she can feel his harden member.

 

“It’s been like that for minutes I think.”

 

“So you are ready, what about me?” she asks as her fingers went to the button of her pajama. “Let me.” He said and hungrily tear off her clothes.

 

 

+++

 

 

“Do you guys know where I can stay for a week? And safely.”

 

“What about your room?” a girl colleague asks and Namjoo pouts. Sehun just stare. Namjoo must up for another scene and he shouldn’t get involved.

 

“My brother is coming. For his honeymoon. I told him that I’m not using the house but now that he is coming, I have to find somewhere to stay.”

 

“Ahh, a week right?” the flirty guy who had been trying to bed Namjoo asks and Sehun squints his eyes as if he can read what he will say next.

 

“You can stay in one of my room.”

 

There. Sehun thought right. “Really? That is so nice of you! What about the rent?”

 

“No need. I’m helping my colleague.” He added, winking at Namjoo. “You are so wonderful.”

 

“Miss Kim, follow me to the meeting.” Sehun suddenly said and Namjoo had to bite her lips in irritation. Clicking her 4 inch pump as she follows him, Namjoo almost curse when he suddenly stops.

 

“I had told you about not stopping suddenly when walking this quick right!” she is annoyed enough about having to find another house and Sehun is adding to it. “Stay with me.”

 

He said and Namjoo jaw almost drop. She stops fixing her hair. Her eyes widen as she look at this oh so fine man. “I don’t want you to stay with that guy. He doesn’t look sincere.”

 

“And why is that a problem to you? You did not like me you said?”

 

Sehun looks around and went near her, leaning to her ear. “But you are my property.” He said, nibbling her earlobe; stopping when Namjoo almost lose her sanity.

 

“So, stay with me.” He turns and walk again. Namjoo grins. “So I can be with him for a whole week.” She is thrilled so she shrieks a bit before rushing to his side.

 

 

+++

 

 

“What more you want to take?” Sehun asks annoyingly as he lay down on the bed. Namjoo look at him and her hands was on her hip. “All of them. You heard me this morning right?”

 

Sehun shakes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter