Wine Blood

Sasaeng

 

It's 4 am, while some people still in deep slumber, others already start their days off that early. Apparently for the boys,they need to be at the SM quarters for a short meeting about the fanmeeting. 


"Hyung? You look so exhausted. Are you still bothered about things from yesterday?" ask Henry to Leeteuk who look like a mess even after he's already freshen up for the day.

"Yeah, but I'm okay. I may have problems to sleep until all of this solved." answer him.


After breakfast, all of the boys split into two van and make their way to the headquarters. Some of them try to take at least a few minutes sleep while others were talking and playing. 


Only one person, too indulged in his thoughts, too scare to think what could possibly happpen today. Will the members be alright? What plan does the sasaeng have for him or for the members? Too occupied. Way too full of his own thought to realize he's actually had been fidgeting in his seat.

"Hyung?  Are you okay? You're cold or something?" whispered Siwon in his ear.

"Eh? Oh n...no. Just... it's quite bumpy road" stuttering on his word, hopefully his dongseng believe his word.

"okay then,we here" said Siwon, thought he knew something wrong with his hyung.

Once they arrived, all of the members quickly went to the meeting room and discussing their schedule for the fanmeeting. The meeting goes well with members taking note here and there. After making sure everyone agreed with everything, they wait until the organizers went out first.

"Teukie-hyung, can i ask something?" said Sungmin after the meeting end. They were still in the meeting room while waiting for their manager.

"Yes Sungmin-ah,what is it?" replied Leeteuk.

"I think we might meet with that sasaeng there. You know,if that person can follow me to the dorm,why wouldn't this sasaeng come to see us right? I think you should alert all the members to keep an eye to any weird fan there." said Sungmin, he's been thinking about the possibility for the fan to come seeing how obsessed this one can be.

Leeteuk was taken by surprise how thoughtful Sungmin is. With teary eyes,he pulled Sungmin into his hug." aww, my baby so thoughtful and genius!!!" Leeteuk said,kinda over-react a little bit,making Sungmin chuckled at the leader sensitive heart.

"Haha, Hyung. I think you are too stressed by this thing, you should relied on us too sometimes." said Sungmin, pulled himself away from the embrace.

"Okay, I'll tell them using our chatroom. It's impossible to tell them here. There's too many people." Leeteuk said while eyeing everyone who's in the room right now.


*****************************************************


As the fanmeeting have been going on for the past 2 hours,nothing suspicious had happen. All the members contains with the good reaction from their fans everytime they perform. Thought only a few songs can be perform since it was only fanmeeting, they glad the fans still enjoyed it.


All went well till the meet and greet session. Anxiety can be felt in all members. Remembering how the leader and Sungmin's word of the possibility for the sasaeng to actually meet them had them becoming more on guards all the time. It's hard to smile while feeling anxious all the time but a decade of professionalism help them went through it.


"Ahhh oppa!!!! So nice to meet you!!!" said the fan who currently greeted by Siwon. Siwon by this time knew something wrong with one of his hyung who sitting next to him, sensing the uncomfortable feeling by the said hyung. No matter how much he wanna ask his hyung's condition, the fans come first. Waiting until he finish with the fan,he focusing all his attention to the said hyung.


"Hyung, what happen? You fidgeting too much. I knew Teukie-hyung said we have to keep alert but is it too much for you? Just focus on the fan,I'll take care of the inspection. Okay?" assured him to the said hyung,trying not sound stern because he can see how pale his hyung right now. 'maybe his tired thinking that his insomnia not really helping lately ' thought Siwon. 

"Oh, I'm sorry. It just that... i wanna know who this creepy person. I'm sorry Siwon-ah." replied the said hyung. ' it's easy to say that than be in my place Siwon-ah. I don't want the stalker do something weird to you guys.' thought him, continuing his work in signing anything given to him with a sigh that goes unnoticed by the fan.

"You guys saw that one fanboy!? I never thought we had one before!" said Ryeowook enthusiastically, smiling from ear to ear. It is rare for the boys to even had a grown-up male to be their fans before. 

.


"Wookie-ah, there's a lot of fanboys actually. I didn't know you--" Heechul said as he grinned wickedly towards Ryeowook. Stopping before he made the small man turn into small demon. 


A/N:up to you guys imagination what heechul about to say lol.


"Hmpff, and yet you're the one with that kind of scandals!" whine Ryeowook, puffing his cheeks while crossing his hand over his chest. 
Heechul shrugging him off, thinking, he rather take a nap then bickering. 


"But seriously, i didn't see any suspicious fans at all. Did you guys check all the gift you guys got?" pause Eunhyuk before continuing "i did listing all the people that kinda suspicious to me and ask manager who closed to me to tape every single fan at the meet and greet." 


"Yesung-hyung got something. Right?" blurted Siwon, turning his head towards Yesung who searching something in his bag. "Eh? Ah yes yes. Emm... but that things is in another car. It just a small paper beg with normal gift,Siwon." said Yesung,rising his brows towards Siwon 

"You maybe didn't realize it hyung but i saw the letter Y on it. We will inspect it as soon as we got to the dorm,okay?" said Siwon,not wanting to take 'no' from his hyung.

'You hiding something from us hyung and i will make sure to make you tell me after this' thought Siwon while glance to Yesung over his shoulder. The said man just nodding to him and turning his head towards the car window.

 

*****************************************************

 

As soon as they arrived at their apartment parking lot, they help each others loading the gift they receive. 


'Praang!'


"Oh gosh,I'm sorry. Who's gift is this? I'm so sorry i drop it--" Donghae word were cut off after he saw what's flowing out of the said broken gift.

"Arghhhhh!!!! Blood! Oh gosh BLOOD!!!" Scream Zhoumi in so unmanly way.

"Aish, are you sure it's a blo---- Arghh it's stink!!!" scream Kangin after realizing it was indeed blood.

The stinkiness and metallic smells that gives off from the now big puddles of blood cringing everyone who gathered around it. The now panicking leader ushered the boys from the scene and quickly call the security from  the building. 

Shindong went over the gift and inspect the paper bag that covered the broken wine bottle. "Oh gosh... Is this a gift from the fanmeeting? Who got this?" questions Shindong to anyone who near him. He's definitely not the one who receive it, not in his knowledge since he recognized all the gift he ever get from his fan. No one answer his question,probably too shock or trying not to vomit by the foul smells.

Siwon feel a tug on his sleeve, looking down to it, he saw Yesung. Head down,trying hard not to look like he will pass out in any moment.

"Siwon-ah... I... I don't feel so good..." said Yesung weakly, his voice sound more like a whisper, too hoarse, too dry to speak. Staggering on his feet before his slumped down to the floor. His body betrayed his brain, he really didn't want to look so weak in front of his dongsengs. But this time,it's definitely hit him now that the stalker has crossed the line.

"Hyung!!! Hyung are you okay!!!! Teukie-hyung!" called Siwon while grabbing one of Yesung's hand and put it around his shoulder to help him stand.

"Hyung, i know this has something to do with the stalker, i begging you, please tell us everything." said Siwon, more like pleading to Yesung who now trying hard to keep his consciousness up while waiting for Leeteuk. 

"Yesungie? What's wrong? Siwon, what's happened?" ask Leeteuk, worried can be traced in his voice.

"Hyung, we talk in the dorm but we need to get him there now. I don't think he's safe here!" rushed Siwon, not wanting Yesung to be near the blood at the moment. 

"Yesung? Safe? Ah okay!! Kids, the security is here, let them do their work, finish the packing immediately and gather in the 12 dorm now!" command Leeteuk.

'what's wrong with you yesung... I hope this is not what i think it is' Leeteuk pray in his heart. 


Being the last one to load his stuff from the car, Henry can't help to feel the eerieness clouding the parking lot that located in the basement. 'i swear if any zombie or ghost come here right for the blood.....' thought him.


'clink!'


A loud metallic sound woke him from his frenzy imagination. Yelping in the inside, he quickly make his way towards his hyungs who has been waiting for him to join them in the elevator. 
Once the elevator closed, a figured came out of a corner, not far from the scene. Picking up the fallen object, a knife.


'Tsk! Siwon you f***er!. Dare to touch him like that? I'll make him suffer for you,baby!'

 

 

 

A/N: ouch!!!! Touchy stalker!!!  How was it? Damn some of you guess it correctly who was the real victim. I almost cry and give up but my love to my bias need to be done! I rarely see a story focus on my favorite bias in this genre. So i decide to step in lol. And as the part "i don't feel so good",you don't know how giggly i become, really wanna put there, "no pun intended"  lol. You know what i mean right? After updating this chapter, I'll make new one right away because i don't want to lose this giddy feeling of wanting to finish this fanfic right away lol!!! Tell me your thought okay!!

 

Edited