Puzzles

Sasaeng

 

Sungmin were having small nervous break out, having to tell a panickable issues that can happen among idol to the most easily -panic-attacked-leader, in the same time he's trying to not worried all the members who happen to be hanging around him right now.

It was their long waited day off. It's been long time since they gather up like this except Siwon and Ryeowook who happen to caught up with a ast minute schedules, so Shindong had came up with idea to just hanging around the eleven dorm's living room and watch some movies, trying to catch up with each other.  

They were too immersed with the movie that none of them spoke a word for a few minutes now. Sungmin was so caught up with with his thoughts, trying to come up with some idea for himself to break out the worrying some news, not realizing when someone had catch the frown in his face.

"Sungmin-hyung, are you okay?what are you thinking about?". Sungmin feel a tap on his shoulder, it was the group maknae.

"Ah, nothing. Just thinking some stuff". reply him with a small smile,trying to not worry the maknae.

*****************************************************

Eunhyuk decided to break the silence, turning from his sit to face the members by starting a conversation.

"Guys. Emm... Can i say something?"

" what's with the question, you can say what you want you know?" said Kangin without breaking off his focus on the movie.

" Then, promise me you guys won't freak out." the way his head lowered down and hands played by the hem of his shirt had the others worried. pausing his words, probably trying to build some sentecnce in between trying hard not to make the others freakout by the thing he was about to said.

"What is it Hyukjae? Why you sound so weird. You didn't watch illegal like I'm joking about right?" said Shindong, knowing that Eunhyuk actually not that ert to watch all the time. Maybe one or two times but Eunhyuk not that desperate.

" Is there even a legal ?" ask Heechul, snorting at the question.

"yah! You guys make fans believe I'm a ert person! No, i didn't even watch all the time! Now as I'm asking, promise you guys won't over-reacting to this thing,okay?"

" Okay, we promise!" said  Yesung not waiting for the other agreement, feeling impatience by the younger riddle.

" Okay, here's the thing. I've been receiving a weird gift lately. Once in while there will be a small box appeared at everywhere I'll go. Be it at a studio for variety show or at any interview I've been to. It's always placed either on the table inside the waiting room or in my bag that i left in there. I--"

Leeteuk cut off Eunhyuk rambling by cupping the younger mouth as his eyes went wide. 

"Wait!!! So you saying you've been receiving weird stuff and you took it? And you don't tell me about it?! What if some of them were dangerous sh*t!" Leeteuk scream on top of his lung, not realizing himself even swearing in front of his dongseng in his panic mood. one thing about the older that the other had known after years living together was the leader will never swear under any circumstances.

" Hyung! Don't swear! I didn't finish my word yet! Now listen!" Eunhyuk yell, feeling accused but soon calm himself down. Knowing the older might have turn into the usual eomma mood adn swear without realizing it.

Kangin pull Leeteuk back to his sit. the older had gotten to work up and standing in front of Eunhyuk in panic.

"The gift not that harmful at all. It was just a small pieces of thingy that look like a 3D puzzles . It--" again,he was cut off by someone.

"3D puzzles, what was that? Like a picture puzzle?  Or a rubic cube?  Or..." said Donghae, not even trying to finish his sentence once he had his thought on picturing the puzzles itself..

" I swear if someone cut his word again,I'm gonna post your guys on Twitter! " threaten Heechul.

The members went silence, not even bother to ask how in the world the older had snap their precious pictures.Heechul smiles proudly as he threat had bitten by the members. 

" Thanks hyung. Now, the puzzles take weird shape and  came with different color each time i received it. None of it match to each other. At first i thought it was cute gift from obsessed fans since i found it inside my bag. But it just pure weirdness. It was send along with a small memo pad that shows Y word. The box itself was weird enough. Just plain brown color box."

"Y?" thought Sungmin. He had been caught up by his own thought during the conversation but the mention of the similarity had him shock and searching for the younger. Only then he realizes that the younger was no longer in his seat.

He look around for anyone for him to ask." Where is Eunhyuk? " he ask to Yesung who had been sitting next to him all this time.

"Hyung?" Sungmin nudged Yesung softly after the older seems bothered by something.

Feeling a nudge coming from his side, he look at the younger with a frown." Eh? Ah i didn't realize where he's going to after he finished his words." said Yesung after disturbed by Sungmin from his train of thought.

" He when to grab all the gift he's been talk about" said Kyuhyun from Sungmin's left. The maknae then study the older face, feeling somthing had been bothered by the bunny guy. 

Sungmin nod " oh,okay".

" Are you okay hyung? You look kinda shocked after listening to Eunhyuk-hyung just now". said Kyuhyun, Sungmin almost mock the younger when he heard the maknae use formality in his word but stopping himself, not wanting to get on the maknae's bad side. 

"I'll tell you after Eunhyuk back" said Sungmin, assuring the maknae from keeping asking him the question that he himself didn't know how to speak.. 


*****************************************************


Eunhyuk came back with a paper back that he's been piling the gift in and put it in the middle of the members. The movie long been ignored and it was shutted off so they can focus on Eunhyuk problem.

"This!" Sungmin said while holding a piece of memo pad that came with the gift.

" Why hyung? You know anything about that initial? ".Eunhyuk ask after the older had a surprised face while looking at a small paper. 

Sungmin holding the memo pad where it was written the letter Y and inspect it closely.

" I too has something to say." he had decided to break the news,knowing it was the best time for it.

After taking out his phone, he begin to search for the message he had received before." I received a text message last night right after i went to bed and it said this" he shoved the phone in font of the members as the members begin to read it.

The members gasped by the content, shivering as they passing the phone for the others to read it. Members were widen eyes by the creepy message that their fellow member received. Some even had looking all mad and furious by the sender bold move.

" And i actually saw a glimpse of a person at the stairs last night. I use the stairs because i accidentally when to level 12.  Looking at the initial Y, i got the feeling it was the same person".

"oh my god! Is this saesang again?!" said Henry after keep listening to his hyung talks.

. Shindong and Zhoumi who's been inspecting the gift had tried to put it together for an answer.

" hyung, this puzzles doesn't match each other like Eunhyuk said" exclaimed Zhoumi.

" hemm. Okay don't panic yet. About the gift it might come as a real gift that eventually become something soon. And for Sungmin's message, we've been there before. They always hack our number all the time,right? I think we need to wait more to come to the conclusion that it's  the same person or  not." said Kangin tried to reason everything out without making any of s panic.

"But what about the sender having the same letter Y?" ask Donghae.

" it can be that the Y Eunhyuk received is only a letter. Who knows" said Yesung out of nowhere.

"emm... Yesung maybe right. But if any of you started or already got something from the 'Y', tell us immediately, okay? We don't want things getting worse or someone might get hurt one day" said Leeteuk calmly, trying to wipe out the frown on his face. 

All of them seems in a deep thought but a click from the front door alarm them. "I'm home! Oh. What with the frown on you guys face? Hungry? I'll make dinner right away!" Ryeowook chirping happily feeling less exhausting from his schedule after seeing his favorite people.

The members look relief knowing it was Ryeowook who comeback home. Having the thought of a sasaeng had broken into their dorm was frightening to them. No one had realize that it have been hours since they start talking as it was already night. Some already went helping Ryeowok in the kitchen. The members decided that it will be Leeteuk to tell Ryeowook all the things that they had discussed just now. The members scatter around the dorm,some when to their room to freshen up and some of them decide to talk more in the living room,waiting for the dinner.

 

*****************************************************

 

Siwon came back before dinner. All of them were having dinner by chatting to each other and playfully showing food to each others plate. After the dinner Leeteuk drag Siwon and Ryeowook to the living room to fill in of what they had been missing that evening.

Both dongsengs nodding at the explanation, promising the older to be more careful and to be sure to alert the other for their own problems. Before the members went back to their own room, Leeteuk calling them for the schedule briefing. After finishing his talk, Kangin speak up about the fan issues again.

"Eunhyuk-ah, is the gift always been send to you often?" ask Kangin.

"No hyung, the gift always been send randomly i think. Sometimes the time gap can be days. Why hyung?".

"No,i just want to keep the day tracked so we can get something from it" replied Kangin.

" Okay,remember as i said,kids. For now, let's just forget about it and go to sleep. We have early schedule tomorrow " Leeteuk said then wishing his kids goodnight and went to his own dorm.

The members decided to listen to the leader's order and went to sleep. That, even in amidst of worrying some issues, the members went to thier own slumber smoothly except one person. A certain who was too disturbed by the facts something had happen to s, the dragging him into eyes wide open. The thought that had him staying up all night even before s talk about what had happen that evening. He can't even thinking straight, not after he had known what had happen to them all this time. He had tried to keep the matter to himself, knowing what the stalkers want but at the same time trying not to keep it harming the members. That night, he had stay awake, thinking his fate that had been sitting there, all along on his shoulder for him to carry by his own bodies.

'If it's not for them, who else can i stand for?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:  can you guess who is it? Comment down below what your thoughts on this chapter. Subscribe to get notification when it's updated. This story make me more insomniac than i already am lol.

 

edit: this is tiring hahaha. the edit use more energy than i thought!