Joonie and Hyunnie

Sasaeng

Do take note,the timeline in this story doesn't timed well with the real life,it's supposed to take on 2011 but i think that time not all members were there so this is definitely more to AU timeline,not real world.

 

-The day after Yesung went missing -

 

"Eunghh...my head..." muttered Yesung after waking up from his slumber. Trying to focus his view which now totally blurry. He's trying to touch his head but his movement was restricted. 

"What..." he lift his hand and saw an old cuff, following the chain that connected to the cuff, he realized he was strapped. Not just his hands,his legs were cuffed to the end of the bed too.

'Bed?' thought Yesung. It's quite dimmed but he still can make it,looking around his surrounding he only saw nothing as in no furniture or even worse, no windows. 

Realizing he was in a captive, he start to get panic attacks and keep shaking of the cuff even thought he know it's useless. 

Then he saw a light was beaming through the crack of what he now know as a door. Getting more freak out by the thought of a stranger who strapped him to the bed, he's shivering more and more as the door slowly open from the outside.

Once it was full open, he close his eyes shut, tears now streaming from his eyes.


'tap'


'tap'


'tap'


Few more step, the figure stop right on his side. Feeling a hand grazing at his cheeks,he throw his head to the other side to avoid the disgusting feeling he had now.

"Yesungie.. Baby Yesungie... My baby... You finally here..." 

He can feel it, the whispers,the sadness in the voice and the breathe rather close to his face now. Still thinking the worst, he refuse to look at the stranger.


'Chup' 


A chaste kiss on his lip,that was enough to throw his eyes wide open.

"Finally you look at me"

Still trying to make out the face that was staring at him now but it was too dark. He really want to voicing his thoughts now,asking bunch of questions but he rather not wanting to make the guy mad.

"Ah, you can't see me now. I'll turn on the light. You know,you making me worried, you've been sleeping for 12 hours now, Joonie-ah" 

'Joonie?' thought him, once the light was on, still strapped to the bed, not being able to get up, he glance at the figure who know moving to his side back. Then, when it's the time he finally took a view of the stranger face, his heart crumbled. 


"Jaehyun...?"

 

 

Year 2001


It was months after the audition that were held at the SM building. Few trainees have been chosen. Some already became friends to each other while going through the training schedule. Though they weren't put in the dorm yet, the closeness were unbearable. 

"Jongwoon-hyung! Wait for me! We go back together!" shout someone who far from behind Jongwoon. Slowly, a lanky looking boy with beautiful features appeared from the crowd between Jongwoon. 

"Jaehyun-ah, you're so slow! Hyung almost leave you." said Jongwoon with a chuckled. Both of them were few of the participants who pass the audition and immediately become close due to their same schedule. 

"Sorry hyung, i was called by the higher up. Hyung i got good news!" said Jaehyun, finally manage to catch up with Jongwoon, with the excitement in his eyes. 

"Haha what is it? Someone hits on you?"  tease Jongwoon, he know how popular Jaehyun, who wouldn't with the beautiful angel like face,Jaehyun always confessed once in while but he never into a relationship. 

Small punch on Jongwoon'a shoulder, Jaehyun shaking his head amused with the older tease. "There is few people but that's not the point! Mr.Sooman give me a stage name!"


Beaming with the announcement, Jongwoon become impatient with Jaehyun riddle. "Really!? What is it! Tell me! Tell hyuuuung" pouted Jongwoon while shaking Jaehyun's arm,acting rather childish.

"Haha, aish hyung, how old are you?" said Jaehyun, pinching Jongwoon's chubby cheeks.

"Yah it's hurt!" Jongwoon quickly swatted Jaehyun's hand. " Now tell me!!"

"Yesung!  My stage name is Yesung!!!  Mr.Sooman said it suits my voice so well so he decide to name me with that" said Jaehyun happily, looking at the happy face, Jongwoon smile brightly to the younger.

"Aahhh Hyung so proud of you!!! Art like voice heh, suits you so well!" said Jongwoon giddily. He know how the younger deserve this kind of appreciation.

Looking at the younger, he love how kind-hearted and polite the younger are to people around him.
Both still standing in front of the building for few minutes then decide to go home for the day. It was exhausting but both feel happy and willing to go through it for their dreams.

 

Year 2002


Jongwoon become closer to few others trainee that were possibly will become his new group or family. Thought he still hang out with Jaehyun, but it was rare nowadays. Jaehyun, gifted with more well featured image were given more attention from the company. No matter how distance they became, Jongwoon still in contact with Jaehyun. 
Jongwoon was on his way back home when he felt his phone vibrating. 

"Hello Jaehyun-ah" said Yesung. He really miss the younger presence nowadays, usually both of them will walk home together as they were riding riding the same train.

"Aish, we promise to call each other with pet name, right!" whined Jaehyun from the side.

Jongwoon chuckled at his dongseng cute act. " Yes yes, what is it Hyunnie?"

"Haha,that's more like it! I just want to tell you that i can't walk you back home today, it's look like my group were prepared for a fast debut. I'm sorry Joonie." there's a hint of sadness in his voice. 
Jaehyun been the few lucky trainee who chosen as the fastest one in debut line. No, Jongwoon never feel jealous or anything, he feel a little sad that the younger will leave him soon.

"Joonie?" said Jaehyun after getting no response. 

"Ah yes, it's okay. I'm not a child that need help to be walked home. I'm so happy for you Hyunnie. I'm sure you will be the most popular one soon!" exclaimed Jongwoon with excitement, he never show how lonely he will become soon,not wanting to make the younger sad.

"Haha thanks Joonie-ah!  Talking to you always makes my day better! Now i have to go, give me a call after you arrive home,okay?" replied Jaehyun. 

"You sounds like a mother,okay i hang up the call first okay, bye Hyunnie!" said Jongwoon, the thought of Jaehyun will separated from him still linger in his head.


Year 2003


This year is the year where Jaehyun will debut with new group adding more distance between him and Jongwoon. When he's finally had a day for  himself, he went to meet with Jongwoon who apparently had a day off too. Settle with a meeting at arcade to have fun together, they weren't realize they've been follow for quite sometimes.

"Hyunnie, is it just me or we've been followed? I keep feeling uncomfortable like someone is looking at us." whispered Jongwoon. 

"hemm maybe just your feeling. Let's go! I'm hungry" said Jaehyun, pulling Jongwoon's arm towards a restaurant. 

Half an hour later,with full stomach, they resume their plan. They planned to a carnival that were held not far from their hang out. After arriving at the carnival, both busying themselves with the rides and games. 

"Joonie, let's go to the haunted house before we go home!" said Jaehyun excitedly, already pulling Jongwoon's arm again. Jongwoon who keep getting dragged everywhere only smiled at his dongseng, but in his mind are full of worried. He can't deny the uneasiness feeling he had since they step into the carnival. 

Once inside, Jongwoon keep screaming at the fake ghost,said that he's a coward but ghost are so not his thing. Jaehyun amused by Jongwoon funny reaction decided to a little. He's waiting for the time when a 'ghost' jump out of anywhere to scare them, he quickly hide himself in a corner, leaving Jongwoon by himself. Jongwoon who's busying screaming and wailing realize he was alone.

"Hyunnie? Don't you play with me!... Hyunnie?  No... Don't leave me alone" muttered Jongwoon, he was too scare too move from his spot, leaving Jaehyun laughing from the corner. When he satisfied with Jongwoon reaction, he's making his way to Jongwoon who shutting his own eyes to stop himself from crying. 

But as he was about to take another step, a hand forcefully turn him around and  before he can say anything, the stranger throw something on his face causing him to yell in pain.


"Arghh!!!" 


"Huh? Hyunnie?  Hey! Don't scare me! Where ar--" before he can finish his sentence, one of the fake ghost scream for help and all of sudden the haunted house was bright. There he can see, Jaehyun keep squirming on the floor while holding his lower face. Not taking any longer,he ran his way to Jaehyun and take a hold of Jaehyun's body.

"Hyunnie-ah, what's wrong...what's happen, miss?" ask Jongwoon to one of the fake ghost who's were screaming just now.

"I don't know sir, i saw someone throw a liquid on his face and ran away. Right after that he became like this. Don't worry the help is on their way." assured the lady.

Jongwoon not knowing what to do feeling more sad at his dongseng who seems in a great pain.

"It's okay Hyunnie, you will be fine.... You.."  said Jongwoon, choked on his word because of his crying. 


************************************************


Jongwoon was on his way back from hospital, the doctor's word still fresh in his head.

'This is an acid attack.  Unfortunately, we can't do anything to his lower face now as it's too late. He is so lucky that the acids didn't get into his mouth or his eyes. But everything will be different for him from now on. I'm sorry.'

Jaehyun suffer from third degree burn and his face melting. Making him quarantine in the hospital until he awake from his anesthetic. Although Jongwoon want to stay until Jaehyun conscious, the doctor advise him to go home first. 

He was right all along someone was indeed following them. He didn't know Jaehyun was the target and now he can do nothing except crying. 

 

The end of the year 2004


It becomes Jongwoon routine to visit his friend now. Jaehyun quitting from become the trainee. It was impossible for him to continue everything he had after he lost the only assets for the company. The culprit where never been found and leaving the case closed after a month. Thought he's suffering from great depression but everything become like usual again because of Jongwoon's determination in helping Jaehyun standing up again.

"Hyunnie!!! I miss you!" shout Jongwoon after mercilessly kick his door room open. Quickly Jongwoon change into tackling Jaehyun down. After that both were exhausted from the childish brawl.

It was hard for Jaehyun to mutter any word in the first month of the tragedy but with Jongwoon's help,he been able to speak again.

"ahaha, y--you  sthuphid, hjonnie" laugh Jaehyun while stuttering,trying hard to mutter any word.

"Ahaha, i did miss you! Emmm.... Hyunnie..."  Jongwoon stopping himself from continuing. He had a news to break but he wasn't sure how.

"yes? Wha--what isf i--t?" said Jaehyun looking at the change of his friend expression. 

"emm... Nothing. It just the date of our debut has been set. I want you to be the first one to know" lied Jongwoon. He meant to break other news,thought, both news probably quite sensitive for Jaehyun.

Seeing the sad looking friend, Jaehyun know the older didn't want to make him sad with the sensitive issues. He smile at the older kindness, patting the older head and said

"It's ok-kay,I'm ofhver it. I'm fwhappy for you!" thought he's stuttering on his word,Jongwoon still manage to understand every single word. 

 

Year 2005, 1 month before debut.


Jaehyun planning a surprise for Jongwoon by going to the company building to walk Jongwoon home like they used too. Dressed with a masker and a hat, He was about to enter the building when  he heard someone calling for 'Yesung'.


'Yesung?' Do people still remember me?' thought him, he turn around to find a very beautiful looking person running pass him. Still shouting 'Yesung', the beautiful man greeted by someone. Someone he knows well.


"Yah Yesung, why you're left me alone?" said the beautiful man in annoying tone to the other one,Jongwoon. 


"Sorry Hyung, i thought you already left." replied Jongwoon. 


"Yesung?" 


Jongwoon heard his stage name called from behind.  "Yes,who---", his world stop moving, he sure his hear already stop beating, realizing who was calling him with his stage name.


"Hyunnie..."  Jongwoon calling Jaehyun as he saw how frozen the younger look.


"Hyunnie, i can explain... I planning to tell you sooner..... I.." said Jongwoon, he knows the younger were hurt by the new fact. The fact their boss decided to name his beloved friend with his old name. The fact his beloved friend hidding this from him.

Jongwoon trying to take a hold of his arm but was swatted right away. He's hurt. He feel betrayed. 

"Hyunnie... Hiks... I'm sorry...." tearing up, Jongwoon can't bring himself to stop the man from leaving, not knowing that it will not be the last time he saw that man.

 

****************************************************

 

Back to the day where Joonie meet Hyunnie again 

 

"Jaehyun? How... Why?" ask Yesung confused with Jaehyun present. He will never forget the scars that were created on Jaehyun's face. He tensed up when he realized Jaehyun coming closer to him.

"My baby still remember me. I'm so happy. You didn't know how eager i am to do this." Jaehyun lowering his head closer to Yesung's face. 

Yesung become panic when Jaehyun kissing him, forcing him to open his mouth to feel every wall in his mouth. Still refusing to let Jaehyun do everything he want, he trying to turn his head around but then he groaned in pain when Jaehyun bite his lower lip. Saw and opening, Jaehyun welcoming himself into Yesung's mouth. 

It was deep hot mess, having forced to be French kissed by his old friend, Yesung couldn't think straight anymore, wanting more oxygen than a kiss, he bit back the tounge that been abusing his mouth.

"Argh! It's hurt baby. You like to play rough,huh? I will give it to you with pleasure." said Jaehyun with a smirk. With no warning, he kissing and harassing every part of Yesung exposed body.


"Enggg no...i.. Don't want..." cried Yesung helplessly. He feel scare, he didn't now why this happen, he wish the time was stopped but this is no fantasy, this is the reality where he's waiting to be ualize by his dearest friend.

 

************************************************

 

Day by day, it was a torture.  Been harassed every single time Jaehyun came to visit him. Thought they never went too far as having , Jaehyun still making him doing whatever he want. Whenever he refuse Jaehyun's idea, he got drugged by Jaehyun and become to weak to defend himself. 

Today just like any other day, No matter how many times he cried and plead, Jaehyun keep forcing him to obey him.

"Now take off your clothes, baby. I bring you a new stage costume, i think this one belong to Eunhyuk-ssi but it's still can fit you right?" 


"Eunhyuk? How did you get that?....Jaehyun-ah.. Please don't hurt them" plead Yesung, he didn't know how Jaehyun able to stole all his stage cloth including Eunhyuk's one.

"I won't baby, i only want you but all your clothes already been photographed, i need new material. Now open your clothes or I'll open it myself." smirking at Yesung's scared apparence.

"I... I'll do it myself." said Yesung, the last time he refused, Jaehyun use a scissors to cut open it while threaten him with 'what if i cut you'.

Once Yesung take off his upper clothes, Jaehyun smirking at his work on Yesung's body. Yesung's body become blue-ish with red spots everywhere due to his making love every single day but of  course with no . He trying not to ruin his first time with Yesung and he planning on making Yesung willingly to give it to him. He never hit Yesung, he didn't dare to hurt his angel's body, enough with using drug to make his Yesung obey him.

And so it goes Yesung's day of 'photoshoot' and abused. He would always use different settings to make Yesung look more appealing for his work. A work on making the members more Heartbroken by sending his masterpiece to them.

Once he saw Yesung finished dressing up, he carrying Yesung on his 'throne'. One more thing that he love to do to Yesung is not letting him walk. He change the cuff to the one where both Yesung's leg where cuffed together, he only took it off when he let Yesung change his clothes or bathing. He's doing everything for him, even when it was time to eat, he never let Yesung feed himself. He enjoys his little thing.

"Now,my baby look better in this clothes than the owner itself. Smile for me, Joonie-ah" 


And he will never smile, like always.

 

 

 

 

A/N: now you know who the stalker~ i don't know what name i can use so sorry to any Jaehyun out there but you are the bad guy in here hahaha. Do comments down below what you think this revelation ~

Edited