Revelation

Sasaeng

 

3 days later, they were about to go to the meeting place when the person who want to help them change their meeting place, they decide to borrow one of Siwon's apartment and meet there. Knowing their status as an idol, it's impossible for that person to meet the members in peace.

After an hour ride, they arrived at Siwon's apartment and waiting for that person.


'knock knock '


"Must be him, I'll go get it" said Kangin and making his way to the front door. "Are you?" Kangin was about to ask when the person nodded and letting himself in.

"I'm sorry, but I'm afraid if someone sees me." said the person.

"It's okay, come, I'll take you to the members" said Kangin while showing the way to living room. 


Once the members saw the person, almost all of then looking up and down on the figure suspiciously just in case if this is the stalker and crazy enough to show himself up.

But then Leeteuk realize it. "Wait. Aren't you one of the trainee who pass the audition at the same time as me and Yesung?" ask Leeteuk.The members gasping at the leader words. 

"Yes i am. And now you know why you should trust me. My name is Hyuwon. I'm one of the trainee who supposed to debut at the same time as Jaehyun." said Hyuwon while bowing politely. 

"Jaehyun? Jaehyun... Where did i heard that name before?" said Heechul, scratching his chin, but then he remember about someone who so closed with his dongseng before.

"Wait.. You don't say that.."

"What is it hyung?" Said Siwon curiously. 

"Yes,Jaehyun, Jongwoon's old friend, the 'old' Yesung, he is the one who behind all this thing. I've been wanting to meet you guys but i was spied by his people. All this thing won't happen if i.. I." 

"if you not what?!" shout Leeteuk, getting angry and impatient with Hyuwon. Sungmin quickly patting the leader back and calming him down. "Be patience hyung" said him.

"I was the one who attack Jaehyun with acid and ruin his career. I was a fool and stupid back then. I didn't know it will lead into this mess. I'm so sorry guys." Hyuwon sniffed quietly, to scared to see the members eyes who now confused with all of this but he know Heechul and Leeteuk know what he is saying now.

"Hyung, i don't understand.." said Ryeowook to Heechul and disturb Heechul from his memory lane.

"Tell them from the start, Teukie. And you! You better start talking after this!" sneered Heechul angrily, he knows everything about Jaehyun after he and Yesung last encounter with Jaehyun 7 years ago.


Leeteuk start telling by the first time Yesung open up to him about Jaehyun tragedy after Yesung were given the 'Yesung name' and how he feel bad because of it. He didn't realize how big it was the 'Yesung' name to Jaehyun. After finishing the story, the younger members were sobbing and sniffling at the sad tragedy that happen to Jaehyun, forgetting about the real culprit for awhile.


"After that incident, i was feeling so guilty. I was jealous with how SM giving so much affection towards Jaehyun and the unfairness. Jaehyun were treated like a prince at that time, i even got replace by him in the debut line and were put on hold for a year. I... I thought that if i scared him a little, he will back off from his position but the day when he and Jongwoon went to the carnival, i was so angry at how much attention he got even before his debut were announced. He might not realize it that day there's a lots of fan were following him around. I was waiting the right time that day to threaten him but i did the opposite i accidentally shove the acid right in front of his face and ran away like a coward that i am. After that, he lost everything, and the 'Yesung' name were given to Your Jongwoon after the management know about how ruined his face had became. I tried so many years trying to contact him to apologize. I even back off from this industry, feeling guilty and mad at myself for all those thing I've done." Hyuwon stopping for a while, trying to maintain his expression, the bad deed will always haunt him down whenever he's trying to remember it.

"But shouldn't he'll be feeling mad at Yesung-hyung?  Why now he's more to obsession than revenge? And did you manage to tell Jaehyun everything?" ask Shindong after letting everything sink in.

"I did try to look for him, but right after the day he found out about the name change, he dissappear without a trace. Untill 5 years ago. I heard he came back to seoul. I didn't know where he went before that but all i know is he came back to inherit his father's company. And right away i tried to reach for him. But one day, coincidencely i found him in a cafe talking to someone. I was about to talk to him when i heard he mentioning Yesung's name. I sat right behind him to listen to him. I didn't mean to eavesdropping but i become worried if he tried to revenge on Jongwoon. But after listening to the conversation, i realize he was saying how...  How beautiful Yesung had become and how he really wanna meet Yesung again. I know from that moment something wasn't right. I keep stalking him to know more about his obsession. Than i met his sister. She was one of you guy's stylist " said Hyuwon after talking nonstop, he felt tired but the burden he's been carrying alone felt lighter, he was keeping all this to himself all this year without telling no one.

"So that's what you mean by she is a bad person. So he does has an inside person. That's how Jongwoon's clothes missing even after he was kidnapped. And she must be the one who put the gift for Eunhyuk and Shindong. Right?" said Kangin. 

"Yes and no."replied Hyuwon. 

"What  do you mean?" said Donghae with confused face.

"Shindong gift was indeed given by Her, that's how the size was accurate but Eunhyuk gift were given by me. Including one of Jongwoon's gift" 

"The puzzles!  The persimmon?, but the letter Y? I'm so confused...." said Siwon, he still didn't manage to crack the code since few days ago.

"Remember how i said i was spied by Jaehyun's people?  I almost got busted from stalking him, i accidentally tell his sister about how i was once a trainee there and i know Jongwoon before. One day, out of nowhere i was followed by someone and threaten to not come near Jongwoon. Thought i never thinking to become close to Jongwoon but Jaehyun become possessive. He's been keeping people who trying to get close to Jongwoon all this time. Of course he can't touch his artist friend but normal people like us were threaten. It's hard to come in contact with you guys. That's why i give you a clue. I can't just tell you just like that, he's keeping track of your guys gift and even your personal information including your guys phone. The puzzles are indeed a persimmon, it's a location. Jaehyun's hometown. I meant to give it to Jongwoon but it's hard to reach to him. I only manage to give half of it. After give it to Eunhyuk half of it,nothing happen. I thought Jongwoon would realize who's been harassing him but i guess he's too clueless. I had to put the Y in his gift to confused it with his gift. Now you know. Huh.... This is tiring..." sigh Hyuwon. 

After letting all the new information sink, Ryeowook realize all the members look tired just by listening and hoping to cheer everyone up by starting to cook for early dinner. Along with Sungmin and Zhoumi,they started to prepare the food.

Watching Ryeowook finally went into the kitchen, Kangin quickly pull out a photo. "I didn't want Ryeowook to see this but i found this photo, 3 days ago,i guess that the one who broke into our dorm was the stylist, it was placed on Jongwoon's bed. He look rather empty now... I'm afraid he's giving up. We need to get to him faster, Hyuwon-ah, help us please?" said Kangin in a rather sad voice, pitying at how Yesung look in the photo. 

"Of course, that's why I'm here. I don't care if i got caught by him anymore, after everything finish, I'll give myself to the police because of the attack on Jaehyun. I had enough with guilt that haunting me all this years." said Hyuwon, smiling to himself now that he want to make thing right. 

"emm wait. What your relationship with the stylist and what's her name? We had at least more than 3 stylist." ask Leeteuk. 


"i forgot to mention, she's my ex.."

 

A/N: Wow!!! Look at that!! Double update!! This is so headache haha, I'm already on the last plot but i need to add some spiciness in this story lol. Now tell what you guys think, was it right for Hyuwon to that? Do Jongwoon deserve the Yesung name? What will Jaehyun do once he know he was busted?

 

Edited