The Exorcist

Exorcism

Jin's hands were slightly shaking when he dialed the number of Min Yoongi. That man was something else and Jin would lie if he said he wasn't afraid. You would assume he was a soft, innocent person judging from the looks, but he was the opposite. Constantly involved with very dark things, most of them supernatural. "Yes?", Yoongis deep voice startled Jin. "Here is Jin, I need your help. A boy has been possessed." "Is he secured?" "Ye-Yes, I tied him up within the devil's trap." "I’ll come.", was the only thing Yoongi replied before hanging up. The priest made his way back to the nave when a scream filled the room. It turned into a threatening growl and when Jin got closed, the demon showed it’s real face. "You disgusting little human! Pretending you are a child of God!" "You certainly aren't one.", said Jin coldly starring into the crimson eyes of the demon. Another scream of anger followed. "You think you're pure, but you are far from that, you bastard!" "At least I have a soul." "Pah, yours is nothing compared to this boys'. His is so divine that he even manages to fight me!" "Why can't you nasty creatures just attack bad people?" "I would, but you have no idea how hard it is to find those." Jin couldn't suppress the scornful laugh that escaped his mouth: "So you are telling me that bad people are hard to find? The world is full of them!" "You don't even know what you are saying! Those humans that sin a little are disgusting. Not pure enough, but also not purely evil. And THOSE are roaming around the streets. The purely evil ones, serial killers, that clientele, are so hard to find. You have absolutely no idea.", spat the demon, his red eyes piercing through Jin. "So your kind has high standards too?", asked the priest, despiteful raising an eyebrow. "What did you do in that room?", asked Hoseok his eyes flickering to the door the Pater came from. "Nothing." Hoseok took a deep breath in: "I can practically smell your lie. Isn't that one of the Ten Commandments? You shouldn't lie?" "What would you know, you creature of hell?" "I ONCE WAS AN ANGEL!", screamed the demon, his face turning into an ugly grimace filled with anger. "Your god, MY FATHER, threw me out of heaven!" Jin was looking at the demon in front of him unimpressed: "Things like that happen. Blood, certainly, isn't always thicker than water. He probably had a reason." A wrathful cry filled the room, nearly turning into a furious growl. Pater Jin took a step back, unsure if the devils-trap could really hold the demon in place. Hoseok grinned devilishly before the red eyes switched back to dark brown ones. "Namjoon?”, asked Jin carefully, contemplating if he should approach the boy. A slight nod followed as an answer.

 

The priest took a step forward, when there was a banging on the door. Another infuriated scream came from the demon, who had taken over again: "Come to me you piece of !" Him hurriedly went to see who it was. Internally hoping and praying, that it was Yoongi. Hoseok was desperate to break free from his boundaries. He came to the point where he just wanted to kill that priest, not giving a damn if he was hurting himself or his victim. "Thank God you are here.", was the priest's reaction when he figured it was Min Yoongi hidden under a black cloak. "Where is he?" "Over there. I was able to secure him in the trap." The younger man had pushed Jin aside, taking long strides towards the altar, not caring if the priest was following along. "You should've called me sooner. If could be that the host won't make it." "I called you pretty much immediately." "Liar.", the demon looked up directly into Yoongi's eyes. "We need to move fast! So you know the exorcism?" "Wh-what? I-i thought you'd do this." "Pater, I need your help. He's a strong one." "Thanks~", smiled Hoseok smugly. "Ehm..." "Jin!" "Ye-Yes I know the exorcism." "Good. Let's do this then." "You better watch out little one. Better be terrified" "If one thing, YOU should be the one terrified.", replied Yoongi, pointing at Hoseok with his index, before turning to the priest: "Ready?" Jin only nodded as an answer, gulping down his fear of what was going to happen. Min Yoongi was an expert when it came to things like this, but if he said this was a strong demon, it had to mean something. The younger took a deep breath in, to signalise Jin when to start: "Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversii." Pained screams filled the room and the demon was struggling against the chains, trying to break free. "Omnis congregatio et secta diabolica, ergo, draco maledicte ecclesiam tuam." Pleading yelps were heard from the creature from hell, who started shaking violently. "Secura tibi facias libertate servire, te rogamus, audi nos." One last ear-splitting cry and then everything went silent.