The Victim

Exorcism

Namjoon must've out for a second because when he opened his eyes, that he had closed out of fear, the weird guy was gone. He let out a relieved breath before noticing that he felt sick to his stomach. Namjoon tried to make his way through the masses of dancing people, towards the restroom. When he entered the harsh neon lights blinded him and he stumbled over to the sink. Splashing some cold water on his face, he turned his head when he heard a loud thud. It was a couple making out, in the worst way possible. The girl was pressed against the stall, as the guy was running his fingers along her body while kissing her rather harshly and to Namjoon it seemed as if he was going to eat her alive. "What the hell?", was what the girl expressed when her eyes met with Namjoon’s. She pushed the guy, who was making out with her off, eyes fixed on the raven-haired male across the room, who just stared back with a puzzled expression. `Why is she staring like that?’, he asked himself and got even more confused at the guys reaction when he turned to Namjoon. "What the? Get some help you junkie!", he screamed in his face before they hurriedly left the restroom. 'Junkie? What?' He took some more water into the palms of his hands and splashed his face one more time, before looking up into the mirror. What he saw was horrifying. The veins on his neck were dark blue, almost black and stood out extremely, his skin was pale as paper and his eyes were bloodshot. He stumbled backwards, his vision going in and out of focus. Leaning onto a wall with one arm he tried to gain back his balance, but failed, suddenly bending over and throwing up. A jolt of pain went through him and when he looked to the floor and saw that it was covered in blood, panic started to arise. As quickly as possible he tried to find the way out of the club, not caring if he bumped into people and got alcohol spilled on him. When he finally stepped outside he tried to orientate himself, desperately wanting to go home and rest. Loud noises were coming from the left and waves of pain went through his head. Namjoon started stumbling into the opposite direction from the sounds, not exactly sure where he was going. After a while, he saw an odd looking building. It seemed old, made out of grey stone and didn't fit in with the rest of the modern surroundings. When he drew closer another of pain jolted through his body and he had trouble breathing. Namjoon continued to take steps towards the building, an inner voice telling him to. It was a church, a rather small and plain one. Suddenly Namjoon was sweeped off his feet, fell onto his back and hit his head on the asphalt. He felt pressure on his chest as if somebody was straddling him, but no one was there. The weight on his torso intensified, pressing the air out of him. Desperately he tried to gasp for air, but without success. His vision was painted by dark spots flickering around before everything went completely black.