CHAPTER 4

ME+YOU= LOVE

[CAFE]

Clink! The cafe doorbell rang indicating that there were someone coming in. It was a young pretty lady wearing a chiffon dress and probably was in her teens.She walked toward the empty seat and took a sit."Hello miss,would you like any orders?" Amber handed the menu to her.After looking through the menu,she decided to choose a piece of red velvet cake filled with chocolate cream and also a cup of tea."Thank you miss,I'll be right back with your order." Amber took the menu and walked inside the kitchen.Few minutes later on,Amber came back with her food and placed it on her table."Here is your food miss,please enjoy" "Thank you, but please just call me Krystal" Krystal wasn't really the type of people who will gave away her name easily to a stranger but somehow she wanted to get to know more about Amber."What a pretty name,I'm Amber btw" Amber offered her hand for a handshake and was accepted by Krystal."Well i guess i have to continue with my work it was a pleasure to meet you" Amber throw a friendly smile toward Krystal and continue with her work.

[SCHOOL

"Student please be quiet.Today i would like you all to meet your new classmates.Krystal,please come in." The teacher wave her hand at Krystal to tell her to come in."Hi I'm Krystal Jung.Nice to meet you all" The students were whispering with each other on how gorgeous she is especially the boys." Alright,Krystal you may go sit at the other side of Amber seat." Krystal march forward to her seat and took a sit."Hey we meet again,huh" said Krystal while facing toward Amber."Sure we do" said Amber." Alright class, please open your textbook page 69" all the students let out a sigh.

[RECESS TIME}

"Hey Krystal, do you want to eat with us?" ask Amber."Can I?" "Sure! Why not? I'm Luna btw" Luna do a handshake with her."Alright then,let's go!" Luna cling her arm with Amber and Krystal arm and walk out of the class.As they were walking to the cafeteria, they run into Hyori and her friends who were now standing in front of them blocking their way."Excuse me, could you move aside you're blocking our way." said Luna.Hyori move forward toward Krystal and offered her a handshake."I'm Hyori" "Krystal as you know" said Krystal."Why don't you join us, we could eat together and you know talk about anything so that we get to know each other better." Typical Hyori.She just likes to be friend with pretty people and no doubt she want Krystal to be her friend. "Can they join too?" Krystal looked at them and looked back at Hyori."Err..probably no Krys, we only accept certain people to eat with us and you're lucky to be chosen by us.It's an honour actually." Oh my god.can't believe such people exist."Well I appreciate that, but I think it's better I eat with them and not with you know...fake people.They are my friend actually and it is only right for me to go and eat with them" Krystal drag Amber and Luna out from there leaving Hyori and her friends stunning there."Did sh ejust say fake people? What the hell is wrong with her?" said Rin. one of Hyori friends."Let's not mind them, they're gonna get it sooner or later" And just like that, they walk out from there.

[ON THE WAY HOME]

"Amber Liu!" Amber turn around to see who were calling her and saw that V was running toward her.As soon as V reached out in front of Amber,he was panting for breath while bending down and holding his knees.After he has regain his breath, he took something from his pockets and gave it to Amber. "Really? Are you seriously running toward here just to give me this keychain with your face attached on it?" said Amber with disbelief expression oh her face."Well yeah, so that you could remember me whenever you see it" V scratch the back of his head eventhought it's not even itchy to shove off the embarassment."Remember you? Why would I remember you? Wait,do you like me?" Amber took a step closer toward V and look at him while squinting her eyes."What if I do like you?" V also took a step closer and put his arm around Amber waist making their faces become even more closer.For a moment, they look at each other eyes.Then a tinge of redness started to show on Amber cheek's.Feeling shy.V smile upon seeing the redness that coloured on Amber face."Your face are red" "Huh? Err...you know it's getting warm here...err yeah so that's why" Amber fake a cough and look away from V's face. V broke the hug and messed with her hair."Hey! How dare you mess with my hair" Before Amber even get the chance to fix her hair, V put his arm around Amber's shoulder and drag her from there."From now on, I'll be walking home with you" said V."Who said you could?" Amber is trying to quicken her steps along with V.Damn that freaking long legs."I will always walk you home no matter you like it or not" "I'l; call the police them for invading my privacy." said Amber trying to threaten V. "I'll do something to prevent you from doing that" said V while looking at Amber."How?" ask her. "Secret" replied him.And together they walk together with a never ending bickering.